• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

WELL. ONE YEAR LATER XD

(I meant one year later as in "Happy Birthday, Outcasts!")

In case you're new to Outcasts, let me outline the premises: people with powers have been springing up completely out of nowhere, and the government doesn't trust them one little bit. They've been sending people to remote locations in order to remove them from society so they don't "accidentally" hurt someone. You are in the second batch of people. Can you survive the harsh environment and not get killed by your fellow freaks?

Rules:
All Pokecharms roleplay rules apply.
You can have more than one power, but I'm capping it off at two.
No OP characters. You can't just blow the side off of a mountain with no ill effects.
Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
Please don't go around slaughtering people just for the sake of slaughtering people.

Bios:
Name
:
Power(s):
Appearance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ashley Sparks
Power(s): Pyrokinesis and Air Manipulation
Appearance: Ashley has bright red hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a light blue hoodie(closed over a darker blue tee-shirt), jeans, and blue sneakers.
@__Black_Cat__ @Stormursa @Jagson @The Protato @Dave Strider

Last edited by a moderator:
I'M BAAAAAAACK *cousin Kyle intensifies*
Name: Dasken Lauphage
Power(s): Fragokinesis (manipulation and generation of explosions) and Calokinesis (Manipulation and Generation of Heat)
Appearance: 6' exactly, tall and thin, yet well-built; broad shoulders; brown, shaggy hair - often a tuft over his right eye; copper-colored glasses; wears grey sweatpants with 4 pockets, various logo'd t-shirts, and sometimes a dark grey hoodie with detailed dragon art on the front; larger hands than normal; simple black slip-on shoes; when not wearing glasses, harsh, deep bags under his eyes are more visible.

After awhile of learning about his abilities, Dasken found that it was really hard for him to get cold. After further investigation and months of training, he found out he could also use Calokinesis.

Last edited:
Name: Gaia Drake
Power(s): electrokinesis and chronokinesis (his time manipulation doesn't last long,it's mainly used for quick bursts,otherwise Gaia will get a headache and won't be able to use his chronokinesis )
Appearance: he has dark green spiked hair,he wears white goggles with red lenses,he has a dark green hoodie with a white bolt on it,and he had black jeans,with one green eye and one red eye

Bios:
Name
: Lyric Mays
Power(s): able to make glyphs that do diffrent things and make crystals
Appearance: long black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, a black tribal tatto that wraps around her right arm. Wears a leather jacket usually, t-shirts and shorts, running shoes. Always has a sharp hunting knife on her

Everyone's accepted~

And to answer your question, @Jagson, you can have as many characters as you think you can handle.

EDIT: It's come to my attention that there may have been some confusion when I said "One year later". I just meant that Outcasts is officially a year old.

You see, Outcasts began before my time, and when I tried to join when I became part of the site, it died... So i was involved in a lot of reboots. But i’m gonna get into this one early on.

Name
: Quickdraw
Power(s): He has a sudden understanding of almost any weapon he can touch. He understands how it works, its function, and becomes quite well at using it. He has increased physical strength, durability and speed, to make him seemingly a great soilder for war.
Appearance: Quickdraw is a tall man, standing at 6’3” who casts a shadow of mysteriousness. He wears a large brim dark brown cowboy hat, with black felt around the base of it. He wears a ragged bandana around his neck, which he brings to cover his mouth and nose, a lot. His face is thin and he has a ragged beard under it. His eyes are a sharp blue, and his skin is well tanned. He wears a brown leather jacket with a black tight undershirt, and navy blue jeans. He also has a pair of dark brown cowboy boots on.

Name: Kevin Mills
Power(s): Cloning. However the cloning drains his stamina. They can move things, and if destroyed disappear in a puff of smoke. However the more he makes, drains his stamina. So he sticks to two or three normally.
Appearance: Kevin is a lean boy standing at 5’11” and has peachy skin. His eyes are a light green, and his hair is spiky and black. He wears a green and black horizontally striped t-shirt, black shorts, and black sneakers.

Name: Joshua Moreland
Power(s): Telekinesis and able to heal people. If he uses telekinesis to frequently it will cause nose bleeds and loss of consciousness the same can be said about healing but on a more extreme level
Appearance Short blonde hair with bright blue eyes, He wears a green t shirt and pants with a pair of nikee shoes. He stands at 5'11 and is a little on the heavy side

Name: Brandon Moreland
gender male
Powers: cellular regeneration and lightning. While he is able to heal himself it will take a varied amount of minutes/hours to heal depending on the wound.
Apperance: Somewhat long blonde hair with green eyes, He wear's a black shirt and pants with a pair a vans, he stands at 6'2 and is slim.

and yes for those of you who have been involved in other outcasts rps. Brandon is not going to be a bad guy in this version.

Well, I'd pretty much dropped out of everything Pokecharms, but I can't so no to Cloud, so I suppose I'll have to make a comeback. For this, at least.

Name: Shawn Letcher
Power(s): Increased Strength and Reflexes
Appearance: Shawn is a tall man, standing at around 6' 3", with a nicely toned form. He's not super muscular, but he's far from thin. His head is full of curls, deep brown eyes, and the mentality of someone who strives to lead. He was previously an Officer with a lot of promise until his abilities were discovered.

Name: Darcel (I forget his last name whoops)
Power(s): Hmatokinesis (Blood bending) His powers include healing and general control of his own, and others blood. No Akki this time folks
Appearance: He has shaggy dark hair, and light blue eyes. He wears a blue sweater, and black jeans. Covering his socks, are red high-top converse shoes. He's kinda short, only standing around 5'5. He has a thin body, an no real defined muscles. He pretty much just looks like a twelve year old still. He's also pretty pale, besides the light brown freckles decorated over his cheeks, nose, shoulders, and arms.

Name
: Nora Semi
Power(s): Pathokinesis (She can control emotions)
Appearance: She has light brown skin, and dark hair. She usually braids her hair, and intertwines flowers within it. She wears a long light teal colored dress, and black sneakers. She has bright brown eyes and rosy cheeks.

Last edited:
Name: Coal Thompson
Power(s): Power to control rocks and turn them into a weapon for his use.
Appearance: Coal has Light brown hair with green eyes. Coal is pretty much short at the height of 5'6' and weights 120 pounds. He wears a Black suit and white top hat. On his feet are a pair of black socks with black tap dancing shoes.

*inhale*
Y A A A A A A A A S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

Name: Odilon Evaristo
Power(s): Aura Manipulation. His Life Energy takes on a silver hue.
Appearance: Odilon has a medium build and stands at 5'10. He has jet black hair neatly slicked back and penetrating icy blue eyes. He has a long and lightweight battle axe with a bronze head and a long silver handle that hangs diagonally against his back. He usually wears a black sweatshirt, white trousers, and black sneakers.

Just follow my lead. ;P

Name: Gavin Scott
Power(s): Gavin can turn into animals. Smaller ones are more efficient for him, though.
Appearance: Gavin has short, blonde hair that tends to stick up(not that he brushes it anyway). He wears an orange tee-shirt that's been dirtied up a fair bit, cargo pants, and green tennis shoes.

Odilon sat in the corner of the enclosed space the others were in, meditating. What he hated the most about these god-forsaken cuffs was that he could feel his aura surging throughout his body, but he couldn't harness it. Odilon held up his cuffed hands, gesturing for the girl who had just spoken to free him as well.
If he was part of the first group, he would be out in the wild. This is the second batch of outcasts.