• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

Rarely, numbness can be caused by spinal injury.
Also, infections, pressure on a limb, and sleeping in an awkward position can also trigger these symptoms
These symptoms can include: Numbness that begins suddenly, weakness that begins rapidly, weakness and or numbness spreading through body quickly, difficultly breathing, and loss of sensation in face or torso. There is other symptoms, but I just said the ones Dasken is experiencing. :>

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hi Aspen, I hope it's not too late to join this. I have this character from a spinoff @Jagson did called 'the Unwanted' which was like Outcasts.

Name:
Rory Trapton (nicknamed Ratman)
Powers: Rat manipulation-He can transform his whole body into a group with of angry rats if he wants to or can transform into a Giant bipedal man-rat thing. He can also transform any liquid into rats and summon a small group of other rat mutants he calls 'the Lab Rats,' which have different powers.
Appearance: Brown shaggy hair that instantly turns into black spikes hair, brown eyes that become blue, fairly short

Can we please move on now?
I don´t want to be stuck on the fighting posts, nor healing posts. There is like 80 people being healed at once, and the battle has been going on for multiple pages :/
And no one dare introduce an enemy until we finish the settlement, and character arc stuff.

I have done it.
My intention was to make Shawn the leader of the group, and I believe I've succeeded, regardless that he's shown none of his powers yet (which are very simple at best), and there are others far superior to him in strength.
But I wanted to make him the leader of the group.
Now to begin his character arc. You guys want me to spoil what I plan to do with Shawn later on, or na?