• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

Well...
I COULD tell you about his backstory. How depressing and lonely it was, and how it connects to the situation.

Or I could slip in contextual clues until someone finally asks him in the RP and even then give semi-definitive, semi-cryptic clues, and then you could connect THAT to his current situation.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
The relationship Shawn and Dasken are forming isn't a good one, but maybe, over time, they'll come to respect each other, and work together.
I think that would be some amazing character development. Over time, yes, maybe in the next 50 pages or so, but regardless, I want them to be best buds before one of them dies off.
Probably Shawn, because I want to kill him off.

By the way...

I apologize if this gets pretty eerie/creepy/unpleasant. But Dasken’s in a fractured mental state. Socializing drains and strains him more than anything else, and a near-threat like the one Shawn just issued him while in this state just kinda... tipped him over the edge.

I'm okay with it. I'll get to show off why Shawn is fit to lead the group, even limited by his simple powers.
Not to sound egotistical or anything.
But Dasken isn't in his right mind, which gives Shawn a huge advantage, considering his mind is clear, and tighter enclosed areas are a specialty of his.
I'm already excited for this relationship development. Let's see. How can we change their very rocky relationship after this encounter...
Hm...

Ya know...
Writing this stuff is a bit therapeudic for me. It won’t go on for much longer (Dasken’s conscious always comes back), but I wanted to show his dark side off a bit.
He wouldn’t hurt anyone.

...except himself.

What even is going on?
Dasken and Shawn are talking, Ahndrey is randomly in the mineshaft now and no one seemed to notice, how is no one paying attention to the rock man with a tracking device, why is this rock man holding a sword and approaching Shawn and Dask? What is this story line

I was actually planning on having Shawn disappear into the mines, and finally emerge once either everyone thinks he's dead, or everyone gets ready to leave.

I think we should should leave Coal with only one arm. To show him dangers of trusting everybody and that the real world is something that you shouldn't toy with it is something that you should be scared of.