• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

I'll just wait for more members of the Broken Ring, and a bit more development from the main group, before doing anything with Blake Phillips.
(If none of you caught on, I named Blake Phillips after Phillip Blake, the Governor. Seasons 3-4 of The Walking Dead... I think I may have a problem...)

It could be worse. It could be something that would make us really worry about what you do in your free time.

That or if one of your OCs gets a pet tiger.

Name: Hiroshi "Hiro" Hagame
Power(s): Ability to turn into a dragon.
Flight
Telekinesis
Appearance: Human: Hiroshi has pale skin, black hair, and the typical facial characteristics of someone of Japanese origin. he wears a black T shirt, jeans, and red tennis shoes. As a dragon: He is identical in size and body design to Haku (from Spirited Away)’s dragon form, except he is a pale gold, has brown eyes, and has a light brown mane.
spirited%2Bdragon.jpg

Yes, you're accepted. Sorry for not being online for a while...Some stuff's going on in my neck of the woods.

That moment when you realize you didn't get alerts for the RP and stayed up until 4 AM watching anime (Food Wars), only to wake up at noon and have a mini stroke about not getting breakfast.

True.

I'm gonna give it a bit to see if anyone has any responses to my last post for awhile. If not, I'm probably not gonna post again today. I gotta work on some stuff.

Name: Lilith 'Siren' Morian
Power(s): Erebokinesis (Shadow Manipulation)
Appearance: She has long lilac hair that is so light in color, it appears to be white. She wears a form fitting, black, cult robe-like dress, and knee high boots. The black dress has a small slit in the side, exposing her leg. She has blue eyes that turn white from time to time, and a pearl white smile. She has fair white skin, and light pink cheeks.
Extra: They call her 'Siren' due to the fact that she is very beautiful, and people tend to fall for her often. But this is a double sided nick-name, of course.. They also call her this due to the fact that she can be as deadly as the mythical creature, and she leads many on.

Name:
Seth Addanc
Power(s): Acidokinesis (Acid Manipulation)
Appearance: Seth has no hair, but beautiful light brown eyes. He wears a black trench coat, and black loafer shoes. Beneath his coat is a dark purple dress shirt, tucked into his dark grey pants. He has brown skin, and a patch of Vitiligo on the left side of his face. He is 6'1, with a generally more muscular build.

Is this ok? ;<

Last edited:
Well you could respond to the chaos. Or maybe have Dasken in a nightmare fun-zone if he’s still unconscious. Like a massive trip that represents his mind state.

Make him cry out to be heard. Implying rescue. If you wanna live, I mean... I dunno what you have planned. Maybe he controls his power enough to send a flare into the sky.