• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

I did. Tried to put up a little more action you could go off of - Dasken launching in.

And the adrenaline wore off again.
And he needs a few dozen ibuprofen xD

Actually in the RP I was trying to make Darcel more of a healer than a fighter. The only confrontational thing he's done is knock a few out. He doesn't believe in bloodshed- I'm guessing what you meant by dasken 'launching in' is into battle. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Sorry for spamming you, but what is the max/range of his abilities? He seems to have a generally large varieties of different tactics in his battles, and I'd like to understand a little bit more about the character's powers as a whole. Thank you :>

XD
His abilities are to manipulate and generate explosions and heat. He can raise the temperature of anything he wants, to the point of combustion. But once it becomes fire, he loses control of everything but the heat itself. His explosions have the same idea. He attacks in quick but powerful bursts; right now, he can probably heat something up to 300 degrees for awhile without injuring himself, and he could make a missile-sized explosion. Just a casual military-grade missile, mind you; nothing nuclear or atomic. His powers are also a lot like physical abilities, taking Bakugo as an example; if he overuses them, they take a toll on his entire body.

He can also take heat from things, but he can’t reduce heat. He needs to transfer the heat somewhere else that he can focus on, and i to the air isn’t a point of focus he’s capable of. He radiates heat because his body heats up, therefore heating up the air around him.

Well, for the third time now, he’s kneeling next to Nora with numerous shards of metal in his back, waiting for Ashley to react to the look of blankness he just gave her, shaking from the effort to even kneel because he pushed himself so hard.

Yep. :1

Oh my god no, I was just curious because he did alot of things.
Darcel isn't confrontational, and Nora can't do any real damage for she doesn't have an offensive power.
OH MY GOD I'M SORRY I CAN'T READ-- I KEEP FORGETTING DON'T HATE ME