• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

Naisu.
Name: Ahndrey Berthe
Power(s): Able to use a divination ability when it comes to other outcasts, including their current location. Basically a freak GPS. He can also release pheromones that have lighter effects on humans as they do other super powered humans. These pheromones can create lifelike illusions, tugging at the senses of the victim. No actual pain can be administered via this ability, however.
Appearance: Ahndrey appears as an average middle school boy, wearing a soccer uniform with shorts, tennis shoes, as a T-Shirt reading ‘The Monsters’ on the side of it. He also always has on a cap matching he color of his jersey, royal purple. Under his hat, given the off-chance he takes it off, reveals a lush head of dirty blonde hair. He also has tanned skin, making it appear almost caramel.

I say we get some character development time, then when we're bored of that, have a timeskip to the next interesting thing.

Also, in case none of you knew, Shawn is almost entirely based off of Shane Walsh from The Walking Dead. (My profile pic really gives that one away.)

I'll make a villain. Something simple, but something that will last a while too.

Name: Blake Phillips
Power(s): None. His influence over people is unnatural, however.
Appearance: Tall, thin, and lanky. He's got some muscle on him, but not much. Don't underestimate him, however, as he's tough as nails and quite a bit stronger than he looks.
With thin, light grey hair, and always found wearing a trench coat of sorts,he can sometimes come off more intimidating than he is.

Name: Monty Carlyle
Power(s): Lunakinesis (Manipulation of Moonlight)
Appearance (Physical): 5' 9" tall with an athletic build. The warm southern sun of Monty's home state of Georgia has tanned Monty's skin extensively. Monty's light brown eyes nicely compliment his short, dirty blond hair. A thick, jagged burn scar runs from the base of Monty's neck to his right ankle.
Appearance (Clothing): Monty wears a white muscle shirt and back jeans as his base outfit. He is commonly seen wearing a black trench/overcoat hybrid that hangs down to his knees. Black running shoes adorn Monty's feet and he wears a several moonstone rings.

Last edited:
Name: Alexander 'Xander' Grey
Power(s): Vibration manipulation/generation.
Appearance: Brown spiky hair the falls to the left, green eyes, athletic build, Black long sleeve clothe shirt, dark grey cargo pants, black paramilitary boots. Sheathed straight sword, wider towards end with a dark faded blue handle.

So uh...interesting note, I mightve broken the first Outcasts slightly, buuuuut that was my early days on the site, ive improved (Id like to think at least). Ive been in most of the the reboots now and definitely cant miss something called "Outcasts Official Reboot'.

Last edited:
Everyone's accepted, including DeprivedSpartan's new character. I feel like things are gonna go pretty far now, so Cat and Protato, I'm letting you have control of my characters since I have to go to hockey practice. See you when I get back!

It's been pretty long. Image how much time it takes for a 15 year boy to carry a man much larger than him to a generally safe area (For atleast a second) and convince the flash to allow himself to heal. ANND Darcy is still healing him.

Hmm...

I think I’ll give it a few more posts. 3 or 4... I don’t want to make him too OP. And he’ll have poor use of his powers for awhile - at least until he rests for the night.