• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ultima Hunters (RP)

Jaden cursed under his nose, he was still a bit angry. He hoped also that he may talk a bit with Amare and Akane, but he couldn't find them anywhere. Maybe theyaare in their rooms? He kinda wanted to know better everyone.. Well, he have lots of time for it.. But...

Keith smiled softly and said with happy voice "I don't have anything to do, so I don't mind to clear our heads before the night. It would be nice" smile didn't dissapire from his face as JC walked alongside him. "So, is your brother okay now?"
@LunarSilvally

Jim almost reached his room when he received an information from Operators in Operator room. Something crossed the border under their HQ control. "There's no need to tell Keith about this, I gonna investigate right now" said Jim.

She slightly moved her head to look at him. "He is recovering well, thanks to the "special" ointment I placed on his injuries so he should be fully recovered in the next couple of weeks maybe more, my brother is a tough guy so I believe he will recover well. He had to be to protect me when I was young and when those people or pests were attacking, he was the one that held them off while I ran for my life" she said walking with Keith outside until they made their way to the bridge as she leaned her arms on the rail before speaking again. "At that point, I thought I wasn't going to see him again after that ...that he would be dead but I wouldn't believe it until I actually saw it with my very own eyes but thanks to Dove, I found him just in time....he fought hard to get away from them but not unhinged...I can take care of myself very well but sometimes I have to rely on Shadow's help for my own safety because we only have each now and Dove" she added patting Dove's head. She was in deep thought at the moment before speaking. "Keith, I know something is on your mind and I have a feeling it's a question you want to ask of me? I may be wearing this mask on my face but I can see through it and see your expression. Look, if something is bothering you or on your mind then I am the person you can speak with. I know I am stubborn but I have a kind heart to listen to others" she finished looking out at the ocean below as she could feel the wind slightly blow through her picking up her dark brown hair that was in a high ponytail. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Well, JC... The only thing that is on my mind is that I also have someone that I lost becouse of Nawis... But I have no illusions that I won't get him back.. After all, Nawis are the monster that feast on humans spirits" he stopped as tear was moving on his cheek. "Tommorow will be a hard day.. Lessons about Organisation and Nawis, later practice, Rookies class choice.. Thanks for spending this time with me, JC.. I will, go to... Bed now" Keith said and waved to JC, heading to his room.
@LunarSilvally

Jim reached the place, where sonars sensed Nawi.. But nothing was here. He spend lots of time searching for something, but the only things that were here were trees and animals. He headed back to HQ and to his room.

She did notice the tears from Keith's as she reached out and grabbed his wrist for the moment before embracing him from behind. "I know the pain....both of my parents souls were feasted by those Nawis because they sacrificed themselves to save my brother and I and Dove....it's them I cannot forgive..." She said crying softly but had let go of him as she turned her back to him so he wouldn't see her tears as she quickly wiped them off. "But yes....it has been a long day....and a lot to do tomorrow....well see you tomorrow Leader Keith...let's go Dove" she said before walking ahead of him back into the building heading towards her room. Dove looked up at Keith nudging him gently as a good night before leaping off after JC. @Clite of Dragonbow

Keith was kinda suprised that JC embraced him from behind and after he said goodbye to JC and Dove, he headed to his room and fall asleep.
Jim did the same, but Jaden couldn't sleep.. He took his guitar and as always... Played for himself, trying not to wake anyone up.
---Next day---
"AAALLRIGHT! ROOKIES!!! GET OFF FROM YOUR BEDS! Your lessons starts soon!" Yelled Keith with happy voice. Jaden almost hit the roof with his head as he jumped off from his bed. "Ugggh... The worst... Waking up.. In the world..." He mumbled and get up. He took his usual clothes and left his room, he noticed also that guitar string has bursted, so he took his guitar with him as he hoped to repair it just after the lessons. Keith waited in the hall, so Jaden waved to him and then he played a bit on his guitar, waiting for others.
@Shadow_Pup @Clunpsy @LunarSilvally
@Spoiled Bread @JadeStar

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy woke with a start she had only ment to sleep for a bit but had ended up dozing off completely, she shrugged and got out of bed before getting dressed. She then exited her room and made her way to wait for the others, she spotted Jaden and walked over giving a slight wave but not saying anything as she lent against a wall, she quietly hummed to herself to pass the time.

She had a rough night with nightmares starting to haunt her. She forced herself to stay awake to avoid the nightmares from coming again. She was sitting on the bed as she sighed softly. She looked at her clock before standing up as she went over to the mirror looking at herself. Her hair was loose that it almost touched the floor with no glasses on so her vision was a blurry. She splashed water on her face before pulling her hair up in a high ponytail and went over to the nightstand to grab her glasses and place them on her face. She dressed herself up before looking to Dove. "I'm alright girl, just a rough night so don't worry" she reassured the Husky but Dove knew she wasn't. She grabbed her two weapons, a katana and a sniper rifle until she finally grabbed her mask and placed it on her face. She and Dove left the room and went to see Shadow and once she had him taken cared of. She made her way down before seeing Keith waking up the rookies. "Let's go Rookies, waking up late is not an excuse to skip your lesson's or if you want to hard way, I can command Dove here to wake you up because she does take her job very seriously" she said bluffing on the last part. @Clite of Dragonbow

Ruth

"Five more minutes." Ruth was still sleeping in her room and disregards Keith's wake up call. Her room was still filled with unpacked boxes and her usually messy hair had gone ever more crazy and looks like a burstling wild fire. She was never one for strict schedule except training so she's not used to wake up this early.

Amare made a thumbs up. "Leave it to me!" She rolled up some invisible sleeves and moved to stand next to Akane's bed. "We should be able to do it relatively quickly if we both push it together." She leaned forwards and held the bed, looking for a strong grip. Once she had found a nice grip, she started to push on the bed. It didn't take too long to push it over to the window. She moved to the desk and started to push it, except this time away from the window. After Amare had finished she stood up and yawned. "It's getting late, so I think I'm going to go to bed now... See you tomorrow!" She walked out of Akane's room and into her own.

Amare quickly woke up the next morning when she heard the shout. She got dressed, then exited into the hallway while yawning and stretching. She spotted Jaden and Daisy, and walked over to them. She smiled as she saw Jaden's guitar. "Morning! Is that a guitar? Can you play anything?" She started to play with her hair a bit.

Keith
Keith seemed to start being annoyed by waiting for other students that didn't arrive "3 minutes, if the rest won't leave their rooms by that time, then I will ask JC to ask Dove to get all of you to your classroom!" he said.
@LunarSilvally

Jim
Meanwhile, Jim woke up a bit later and headed to the 'Classroom'. It was the place, where he was about to teach Rookies about Organisation, Nawis and How world looked like before Nawis' arrived. He prepared materials and coffee, he sighed and looked at the clock, waiting for them.

Jaden
Jaden smiled shyly and gently to Amare "Y-yeah.. I took it with me.. I practice a lot when I was little. Playing on a guitar is one of a few things that I can do well. Umm... I can play anything for you, if y-you want, just give me a name of the music or song and I will play it" said Jaden to Amare, a bit shyly as always, but he seemed to be happy.
@Clunpsy

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy moved away from the wall and started to walk towards the classroom she happily made her way along u till she reached the classroom and entered, she saw Jim and the found a seat. She wondered what he would teach them as she sat that and doodles on her hand, things like sniper crosshairs and little skulls and her initials, she tended to doodle or hum to pass the time and decided doodling was the current better option.
@Clite of Dragonbow

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane woke up quite late, feeling lazy and her face showed it. She got ready calmly as her mood began to improve slowly as she looked at herself in the mirror and made sure everything was in place. With a smile to the mirror, she stretched her arms and left her room.

She soon arrived at the so called classroom, avoiding eye contact with anyone hoping to not be noticed. She took the nearest sit as possible and looked around the room, trying to memorize it.

Amare thought for a moment. "Can you play..." She watched the others go to the classroom. "Well I guess we should also head to the classroom. Maybe you can show me after!" She smiled, and walked towards the classroom. She took a seat near the front, and started tapping her fingers on her leg. She looked around the room a bit, getting herself familiar with it.

Before Jaden could hear, what Amare wanted him to play on the guitar everyone headed to the classroom. He nodded as she said if he can show her after and said "Sure!" and smiled. He was following the rest as they went to classroom and took the last seat in a middle of the class.
@Clunpsy

Jim smiled as everyone arrived "Goodmorning everyone! I hope that you could rest well at your first night in the headquarters. I will try to teach you everything that you need to know about our organisation and our enemies, Nawis. So, as you are going to choose your class or as some want to call it, position. I am going to teach you today about positions and teams!" Jim said and wrote on a whiteboard 'Attacker, Shooter/Gunner, Sniper'.

"Well, let's begin with Attackers. They focus on melee combat against their enemy and fight in a front lines. Attackers need to be agile and physically strong." said Jim and wrote under 'Attacker' label on the board keywords like 'Agile' and 'Strong', after this he continued. "Shooters and Gunners support attackers in their assault and protect snipers, if they are detected. They usually fight in the middle lines. They need to to have great perception and be able to see entire battlefield. Shooters that create bullets looking like cubes of spirit can use them in various abstract ways and need to have creative thinking. Gunners uses more tradictional ways and shoot spirit from various firearms. Gunners need to have some skills in using guns, obviously..." he took a deep breath as he wrote on his whiteboard and continued "Snipers.. Snipers shoot their targets from a huge distance, their main task is to kill strategic target. They need to be calm and have a good eye" he said then looked at everyone "I hope that this summary will help you in your decision. After you choose class, all of you will work as a team, so you will need to understand not only your positions, but also your teammates. Of course.. We mentors will all be with you and help you. Now... Last topic.. Nawis..." he said and stopped for a second. " I have two questions for you rookies. How do you think, Are Nawis an inteligent race or monsters that follows their insticts? What is tge reason for Nawis attacks at humans. They don't attack animals or plants, just humans" he looked at everyone.
Jaiden listened to everything focused, he decided earlier to become Attacker as he wasn't phisically weak and then Jim asked his questions... Aren't Nawis just stupid Monsters?.. Reason to attack humans?
@JadeStar @Shadow_Pup @Spoiled Bread @Clunpsy

Keith looked as rookies went to classes. He turned to JC and smiled softly "Maybe let's check together training rooms as rookies have their classes. How do you think?"
@LunarSilvally

Ruth

"Nawi is intelligent enough to be picky about target obviously, but they're not the brightest either. Human is not the most meaty food and not the least dangerous." Ruth answered while occasionally yawning from the back of the class.

"But their reason is not important for me. They attack us, we strike them back, ten tolds, and make sure that every bits of them vanish from existence."

@Clite of Dragonbow

Jim chuckled as Ruth has answered him "You think so? If you want to succed in a fight your enemy then you need to understand them" he said and continued "Out of all creatures in this world, humans have the biggest amounts of spirit. Nawi attack humans simply to feast on our spirit and make themselfs stronger. Sinple beings that live attacking human, killing human and searching for a new human" Jim explained "Nawis are simply a hungry animals, but there is something that makes them wprse than normal animals strenght, numbers and the fact that our weaponry, if we don't include Ultimas don't have any effect on them"

Jaden raised his hand and asked "Is it possible that there can exist inteligent kind? I am just curious.." he didn't ask without a reason, if there was such monster as Nawi that doesn't simply follow instincts..
"No, I have never heard about such Nawi... Well, thats will be it for today, if you have any questions, ask away" said Jim "You have some free time, go grab some food for a breakfast in kitchen, soon you all will practice teamwork and fighting against the groups"

Amare started to think, and eventually she decided she wanted to be a Sniper. She listened to what had been said and when Jim finished talking, she looked up and raised her hand. "Do they have leaders for when they split up? Is there a leader that commands them all?" She thought that the Nawi must have at least one leader.

"I never heard about Nawis having a leader, Although our researchers try to figure out why Nawis seems to attack in big, somehow organised groups, we don't knownif they have leaders. There are
, however that there are often at least one stronger Nawi than the rest in the group. We call those stronger ones, Matases. So it may be possible that Metases could be the leaders, Amare" explained Jim "Any more questions? If no, then you can leave"

Jaiden wanted to stay, if someone could have more questions. He wanted to hear the answer.

"Grande Metas" Jim answered almost immidietly as Ruth asked her question. "Nawis called by names Grande Metases are known as the strongest of their kind. The smallest one were 25 meters long and 12 meters tall. They may have various Appearances, but each of them have little gems between their eyes. Those gems are one of those things we use to create ultimas" said Jim "To defeat one Grande Metas you usually need a huge team of experienced and strong hunters. It isn't an opponent that we would let you all fight with as you are now"

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane listened attentively the whole time but her face have off the feeling she wasn't completely understanding anything. That was probably the result of being over protected and not getting to know the world like she should have. She just sat there not saying anything and trying not to look lost. Ruth seemed to know a lot more about the situation, so Akane made a mental note to try and ask for help from the experienced girl. Although she would probably need lots of milk.

She looked to Keith as Dove walked closely beside her. "I don't mind checking the training rooms together while the rookies are in their classrooms, that will just give us more time to set up the rooms once the rookies decided on the classes they want to participate in" she said. "Including Dove's course of work since she is a working dog well trained in the class I am in" she added. "Also, if you wanted to know, Shadow has recovered well from his injuries so he should be health enough before he barely escaped those Nawis....he is tough I must say....but I know he is a fighter so I wasn't too worried". @Clite of Dragonbow

Keith made a little smile, as he listened to JC "Is that so? I am glad that he is alright... But I think that we should send him off to proper hospital soon, I don't think that our HQ have what he needs for a full recover and I hope that you understand this" he said to JC "Let us both prepare those rooms so no accidents would happend during the training.
they reached the training rooms, Keith started to check all of them.
@LunarSilvally

Jim smiled to entire class" Alright everyone! I think thats everything for today, now you have got some free time, spend it as you see fit, but don't forget to think about your class, after this you will go to our training rooms, tell us what class you want to be as hunters and you will start a training as a team.. Well, that would be all. I believe that you will achieve great things, you can go now" Jim said and slowly left the class. He had to give yet report to Commander's HQ so if he wanted to see everyone's training, he needed to go now.

Meanwhile Jaiden listened to this all, he already knew what class he wanted to be and decided to rest a bit after the classes. He looked at the wall, where we left that guitar of his. He said to Amare that he can play on it after the class so maybe that should be the first thing to do.
He get up, took his guitar and other things and after this left the class and waited on a hallway.
@Spoiled Bread @JadeStar @Clunpsy @Shadow_Pup

Amare watched Jaden take his guitar and leave, reminded her that she wanted to hear what he could play. She picked up her stuff and walked out after Jaden. "Hi Jaden! You can play me a song now, if you want. Can you play..." She was silent for a while, thinking of songs that could be played on a guitar. Eventually she decided that she would rather listen to something she hadn't heard before. "Actually, have you written any songs? If you don't, then play a song that you're good at. I'd prefer to hear something that you can actually play, so you can choose." She smiled as she said this.

She chuckled to his words. "Good luck with that Commander, I highly doubt he would want to go to an actual hospital and leave my side again after being separated for a long time....he is...well...a bit overprotective of me....which can get out of hand...and he might not listen to me even if I am his sister by blood and believe me even Dove knows this..." She explained as she quickly but neatly settled up the training room for her class mostly the targets then when to set up Dove's obstacle course of how her training works. "Hm, that should do it for now at least" she added before crossing her arms against her chest looking to Keith. "Are you all good to go here?" She asked him. @Clite of Dragonbow

"He may be overprotective, but it isn't like that you are child anymore, is it, JC? He should have faith in that you can handle most things, if not everything yourself" said Keith as he also finished his part of training rooms. "All good to go where?" he asked a bit silly as he was thinking about various things during setting the rooms.
@LunarSilvally

"H.. Hey!" said Jaden as Amare approached him. He waited for a while in silence as she will decide, what he should play, then told him after a while to play something that he is good at and another moment of silence appeard as he was thinking, what to play. Then, the music started, calm and somehow sweet for ears. It wasn't something that made an outstanding, loud beginning. It started quietly like it try to gently went to the ear of listeners and calm them down "I had wondered this world forever~
But came upon, a way of my return~
Heard your in the conversation~
Your kindness... I'd yet to learn~
Life has been like an endless nightmare~
And now your light, it leads me home again~
Is it fate to be smashed to pieces~
If you go, we go together~"
Music and Jaden's voice started to speed up and get louder.
"For now you are a part of me~
I'll defend and honor thee~
Jealously will get me into trouble~
Since I met you girl, my blades are doubled~"
He slowed again.
"And sad am I~
To never hear you sigh~
Of ecstasy and fingertips~
Your beloved smile, we share a kiss~
Our world.. Eclipse~"
And then it went way louder, the instant change from calm to loud could shock, but it also worked well.
"You're greater, bigger!~
Why do you hide?~
I will shiver! Shiver!~
Its suicide, but if there's no desire..~
To get back out alive!~
You're a Zero!~
You're greater, bigger!~
Why do you ride?~
I will shiver! Shiver!~
Into the fire!~
You just get out alive!~
We'll let our worlds collide~
We are bigger!~
Black sugar!~
Keep it!~
Up 'till the dawn!~
You're the trigger!
Killer!~
Eye of the storm!~
But if there's no desire!~
To get back out alive!~
You're a hero?!~
Make a promise that I cannot regret!!~
As long as I can see you but in secret...~
I'll never~
I'll never forget my feeling, no!~
I'll never~
I'll never~
Learn how to let you go...~" as he finished, everything around was so quiet, he put down the guitar and sighed, slightly tired.
"Well.. This song is called 'Zero Eclipse'.. How was it, Amare?" he asked his probably one of the first listeners and smiled.
@Clunpsy

She looked to Keith as he doesn't know much about Shadow as she did as she sighed softly. "You don't know Shadow as much as I do, yes I am not a child anymore but there is a very specific reason why he acts the way he does no matter how old I may be, people's feelings are not something you should mess around with just to hurt them for the fun of it and give emotionally and physical scars right after it!" She said stern with a bit of irritation in her voice as she was referring to herself since she was in that position once before. "Beside, I don't think I will agree to being separate from my brother again after just finding him....beside there is still one missing that I need to find..."she trailed off at that part before shaking her head to push the feeling away. "Anyway, is there a specific reason why you only choose me to set our training rooms up?" She asked curiously. @Clite of Dragonbow

Ruth

Ruth came back to her room and glanced at the messy pillars of boxes that still contain her belongings. She sighed at the sight as she imagined the effort she needs to tidy it, but there's not much choice here. She couldn't ignore this and let her room be a mess. She rolled up the sleeves of her tracksuit and started cleaning up....

Or maybe not, she found the last week issue of a cat magazine in the first box she unpacked and decided to spent her time reading through it. Even though she didn't brought her cat here, even though she should be cleaning her room here.

Amare listened to the song, the smile on her face growing larger. When Jaden asked, she nodded and gave a thumbs up. "I liked it, you're really talented Jaden! I didn't think you would be able to play or sing so well, but I guess everyone has something they're good at. That was pretty amazing." She remembered that they had to think about what class they wanted to be in. She thought that she wanted to be a sniper, but she was still quite unsure about it. She looked at Jaden. "What class are you going to be? You might not even have decided yet, but you must have an idea of it."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane didn't really know what to do at that moment. She just walked around and admired her surroundings, looking at every detail she could. She even stopped to hear Jaden's song, and then moved on. She didn't feel like she belonged in such place, but she wanted to. She began making her way down to the training room, where she stood at the door, thinking what class she should be and how to approach. Well, that is what she was thinking, but deep inside she was afraid of making a fool out of herself.

Keith
"I just wanted to spend a short while just with you and Jim had to take care of the kids.." Keith explained to JC and smiled softly. He noticed not so long ago a girl in front of the training rooms, she seemed to have a trouble of some sort. Keith nodded to JC and said "Give me a while" then approached the rookie.
"Seems that your class is over. Does something wrong happend..." he tried to remind himself her name "Akane? You seem to me like something is troubling you"
@JadeStar
@LunarSilvally

Jaden
Jaden smiled to Amare and made a little bow as she praised his song "Im glad that you liked it, you were one of my first listeners, you know? Hope it made your day a little better" he said and then he noticed in short silence that Amare could think about something and then asked about if he decided about his class "I was thinking about it for a while.. And as much as I don't see myself as someone using firearms or bullets.. So I think that I will protect all of you in a front as attacker"
@Clunpsy

She looked to Keith then sighed softly. "Alright, I can handle you just fine so don't worry, I mean you are the Commander right or was that a lie Commander?" She teased a bit but had paid her attention to the rookie he was speaking to then became serious seeing that something was troubling the rookie. Dove approached the rookie girl using her nose to sniff her as she wagged her tail a bit before she sat down raising one of her paws to her whining softly @Clite of Dragonbow @JadeStar

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane flinched a little when she was approached, since she was too deep into her mind. She turned around and greeted Keith with a smile and nod. Then before she could answer she was approached by Dove. Akane petted the dog gently before she turned her attention back to Keith.

"Something is troubling me." The redhead said with a low voice. "I don't really have good combat skills and I can't decide what my class or role should be. I really want to help, but I just don't know how."

Dove wagged her tail as she gently licked the girls cheek to comfort her before looking over to JC as a sign for some guidance. She looked to her and nodded before bending down the girls level. "Would you like to try something with me dear? I'll be the judge on whether you have skills or not if you are interested in my help and if I see it, I will become your tutor to help you out" she added looking to the girl as she extended her bandaged hand out to her to grasp. @JadeStar @Clite of Dragonbow

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane's mood lightened up as she was offered help. She gently took JC's hand with both of hers and smiled. She felt confident now and with help she could finally feel like fitting in. She nodded before she began to talk.

"Yes please, I would love any help you could give me." Akane said. "I'll do my best at following orders and doing what needs to be done."

She gently grasped the girl's hand before helping her up on her feet. "Alright Akane, if you are willing to follow my orders the best you can then I can teach you something very simple, Dove?" She said looking at the Wolfdog as she stood up quickly and made her way to a room in the back before coming out with a small black pistol in her mouth before she gently taking the weapon out of her mouth. "Let's try an aiming test Akane, don't worry I will show you how to handle this gun but first, see that target," she said pointing her finger to the target at a distance. "Try your best and shoot the target, then from there I'll evaluate your aim" she added explaining clearly. @JadeStar

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane took the weapon into her hands and looked at it. She slowly lifted the gun and took aim, closing her left eye and using her right one to aim. She didn't really know what she was doing, she had only seen it done in movies. She took a deep breath and shot the weapon, stumbling backwards and taking a step back. She looked towards the target and didn't even come close to hitting it.

"Well, I guess I finally got to fire a gun." She said feeling embarrassed.

She just smiled before speaking. "It's alright to feel embarrassed, no one ever gets it on the first try, did you really think I would get it on the first try" she said as the last part of her words wasn't exactly true since she did get it on the first try but kept that part out to not make her feel bad. "Let's try again alright, relax your body and have a firm hold on the gun. Hold it out towards the target, don't hesitate just shoot. Here I will demonstrate with one of my own" she added standing next to her and the clean target in front of her before pointing the pistol at the target until she pulled the trigger hitting dead on right in the middle of the target before lowering her gun as she turned to her. "See, just like that with no hesitation" she said. "Keep trying and I'm positive you will hit the target". @JadeStar

Ruth

Ruth came to the training room to find some of the rookies and mentors were already there. She's still holding the cat magazine she was reading and seems to be scanning the crowd for someone... she finally spotted Keith and approached him.

"I'm going to use scorpions." She said to him and then opened the magazine to shows a photo of a yawning white cat with its paws stretched out, she pointed towards the cat's claws. "How effective do you think if I shape the blade to something like this? Yesterday night I tried various ultimas and the operator said if I make scorpion larger or longer its durability and power will drop, so I assume the opposite is true. If I make the scorpion smaller then its power and durability will be much higher."

@Clite of Dragonbow