• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ultima Hunters (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled as she listened, she couldn't wait she already knew exactly what position she wanted and she already had a bit of experience, she turned to Jim, "hey Jim, is there a place to work on like hand to hand combat or anything really I just feel like working out a bit" she said, she felt she needed to do something more physical today, after the bus ride and then the long sleep. She hadn't done anything. She decided that at some point probably tomorrow she would talk to JC about being a Sniper, she then turned her focus back to Jim.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Jim touched his lips with the tip of his finger and looked like he was in a really deep thoughts (He wasn't in truth) and after a while said "Well, I will have to not dissapoint you, becouse you can practice with me or someone hand to hand combat in the training rooms if you want. Of course, Holograms are also an option, but they won't give you a real combat experience" He told her.
@Shadow_Pup

She looked to Ruth. "Jim already explained the classes you can take, attackers you go to Keith, Sniper you can go to me and operators you can go to Jim here, its just that simple. Jim had already explained the classes in full detail but this important message that I have is for mentors only Ruth so rookies if you would kindly please leave the room, I would like to speak with all the mentors privately about something important" she said gentle but stern as she folded her arms against her. "Mentors, please stay in the room and no easedropping rookies, I have ears like a wild wolf" she added. @Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled "oh that would be great would you want to go help me.." then JC cut her off with her announcement, "oh uh, I'll wait outside" she said before getting up and making her way out of the room. She lent against the wall opposite the door. As she waited she eventually turned of standing and slowly slumped to the ground where she sat legs crossed waiting for Jim to exit, she decided to close her eyes for a bit and lent back so her head was against the wall and closed her eyes.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Jim nodded to Daisy and said "Alright, I will try and be back as soon as I end discuss with other mentors" he then looked at other Rookies. "That will be everything for today. Have a good night, We will see you all later"
@Clunpsy @Spoiled Bread @JadeStar

Jaden stood up and left the dining room. After a while he reached the training rooms and entered one of them, he picked an Ultima and started to spar with Hologramic Nawis.

Keith and Jim turned to JC. "Alright JC, What did you want to Discuss with us in private?" asked Jim.

Ruth

"Allright, I will leave. See you tomorrow." Ruth waved at the mentors and leave the room, she already decided to be an attacker because she wanted to feel a fight right on her hands, but that's the matter for tomorrow. She kneeled next to the resting Daisy and pinched her cheek.

"Wake up, O sleeping beauty. I heard you like fist fight? Then you got the right person, here." Ruth pointed at herself with her thumb. She was grinning from ear to ear at the prospect of her first hand to hand combat here.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy felt the pinch and slowly opened her eyes, at first she couldn't really make out the person "Jim? That was qui..no wait, your Ruth right, uh I mean sure I was gonna spar with Jim but I can probably do both" she said before standing up, she hoped Jim would figure out that she was at the training place. She turned her head to Ruth as she walked "come on then, let's go" she said as she made her way to the training room. Once there she took of her jacket and stood waiting for Ruth.
@Spoiled Bread

Ruth

"Now that's the spirit!" Ruth followed Daisy into the training room. There she watched as the other girl took of her jacket. Meanwhile Ruth didn't do anything and just stand there with hands in her pockets since she was already comfortable in her tracksuit. Then she stood there waiting for Daisy to make a move....

"Oh, wait. You waiting for me? Ehehe, allright I will make the opening." Ruth lobbed a box of milk towards Daisy, the milk came at a high arc. In the meantime Ruth charged towards Daisy and launched a low sweep, attempting to kick Daisy on the left inner knee and topple her down. It's a common but effective way to initiate a street fight, distract the target then strike the other way. Ruth's movement was swift and confident, as if she had done this again and again.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy wasn't very experienced with physical fights but she was a trained gymnast with some pretty good focus. She ignored the milk assuming it was some attempt to distract her and then with the speed and grace of a ballerina she cartwheeled over the kick and then attempted to throw out a high kick straight at Ruth's head. She had no idea whether the kick was even strong enough but she hoped it was, after all she had particularly good leg strength but her technique was more that of a gymnast than a fighter, she had originally wanted to do this with Jim so he could give her a few pointers, she still wasn't sure why she accepted this fight in the first place.
@Spoiled Bread

Jaden was doing his own training in another room, fighting against Nawis.

He was now getting better and better, easily dodging deadly blows and attacks. He asked for random opponent every time to get handle on fighting different kinds of Nawis. The last Nawi was this big, slow one that Ruth was fighting earlier. The being rushed at him, its jaw was about to bite him, but Jaden manage to do a ungrateful, but quite good dodge the attack, he landed on the being's head, created a Yellow sword and pierced his head, Nawi turned into spirit shards and dissapired.

Death count: 6
Killed Nawis: 24

Jaden panted and sit on the floor "I think... That I had enough..." He said and left his room. He saw on a monitor view from another room. Daisy was fighting Ruth. Jaden stood and watch as they sparred with each other.
@Spoiled Bread @Shadow_Pup

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane was about to answer, after a long thought, about her preferred position when they were told that they were done for the day. She stood up and looked at Amare. "Let's continue this at your room? I'm excited to start decorating now, I say we do your room first then mine." She began picking up her plate and cup. "Maybe we should ask someone if there are any materials and where to get them." She smiled as she looked around as to where to leave the dirty dishes. Eventually she just left them neatly piled so who ever got them wouldn't have a hard time. "Shall we go?" She asked Amare.

Amare nodded. "Sure! We can ask one of the mentors after they are done." She put her plate and cup in the pile as neatly as she could, then walked out of the room. She walked down the corridor and pointed to her dorm. "Let's go in then!" She opened the door and walked in. She had a wardrobe in the corner nearest her bed. There was a shelf above a desk and wheeled chair between the bed and wardrobe. She had a chest of drawers next to the door, and a dressing table against the wall next to it. Amare started to fill the shelf with several games and movies which she had brought in her bag. She turned and smiled, then pointed a pile of pens and highlighters. "Hey, Akane, could you please move those into the little pots on the dressing table? Put the pens in one and the highlighters in the other." She turned back and continued with the shelf.

She cleared her throat before speaking. "Keith already told me this information so I would like to tell you mentors about it, Keith told that we have at least 5 days in the Forbidden Forest as a training ground so us Mentors must prepare everything for our students so that way we are prepared to train them once we take them there, we all have our responsibilities on this task. I wanted to say this to at least get some things off his shoulders so he can focus on more important things then this but anyway, this is what I wanted to discuss with all of you but Keith, if you wanted to add anything else to this before you and I discuss something private then you may speak" she added looking to him under her mask. @Clite of Dragonbow

Ruth

Ruth didn't stop when Daisy was cartwheeling. In fact, she just kept closing in and when Daisy want to throw a kick Ruth was close enough to simply step in and grabbed Daisy's thigh to stops the kick's momentum.

"Don't let your opponent out of your sight like that, geee. If I was serious I would already grounded you by now." Realizing that Daisy might not be a fighter like she was expecting, Ruth backed down with a slightly slumped shoulder. She scratched her head, thinking of what she should do right now. Ruth just want a fight, and since she lacks any martial discipline she wasn't sure if she can even teach Daisy something useful without breaking some bones... breaking some bones?

An idea came into Ruth's mind. She entered the operator room. Talking with one of them for a bit and then came back to Daisy with a pair of ultima on hand. She threw one of it at Daisy.

"Your movement is pretty and you have good balance, but there's too darn much unnecessary movement! I'm not good at teaching so let's just use this plain ultima so we can go all out. I already confirmed it with the operator and spirit body doesn't feel pain unless you're willing it to." Ruth pointed at the flat stick-like device on their hand. The only use of this plain ultima was to make a spirit body, no weapon, the most basic kind of ultima.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy stood slightly embarrassed as Ruth talked, this girl seemed to know how to fight quite well she thought to herself as Ruth left the room for a second, when Ruth returned with the ultima she nodded, "yeah that makes sense" she said activating the ultima and once Ruth activated her's, Daisy decided to try and catch her off guard by throwing a jab her aiming for her face she hoped to catch her off guard and score a hit on the girl. She hoped to experience a hand to hand fight and learn somethings from Ruth.
@Spoiled Bread

"No, I think thats everything for today, Thank you, JC" said Keith and stood up. "I will be on my way then, a rookie is waiting for me after all" said Jim and left the room.
"Well... We are alone now.. What did you wanted to talk about in private?" Keith asked her.
@LunarSilvally

Jim didn't see Daisy in a hall and so, he walked to the training rooms, where he saw Jaden watching Daisy and Ruth facing each other "Hey... Jaden, right? Do you want to join them?" asked Jim.
"Nah.. I am cool..." said Jaden.
"What happend? Didn't you talked with everyone earlier?"
"I just.. Hoped to meet them all better.. But-" Jaden felt a hand on his shoulder that pushed him to the training room.
"Your relations with the team is also important, you don't need to fight, just get in there!" said Jim and went with Jaden to training room.
Jim walked up closer "So, I see that you begin without me Daisy.. Hey, how about you two in spirit bodies try to land a hit on me?" asked Jim "Also, Jaden if you want then you can join us" said Jim.
Jaden just leaned on the wall of the room and made a small wave to Daisy and Ruth "Hey.."
@Spoiled Bread @Shadow_Pup

Ruth

Ruth was just finished activating her ultima when Daisy's jab landed on her face. She was shoved to the back but didn't flinch, she rubbed her face out of habit but due to being in spirit body she didn't feels the pain.

"Pre-emptive attack, nice!" Ruth gaves Daisy a thumb up and was about to launches her own attack when one of the mentor arrived at the training room. Who was his name again? Ah, that's not important. The important part was he offered for them all to try ganging up on him.

"Just land one hit? That's easy! You come too, Jay!" Ruth cracked her fist, or at least she tried to. Dang spirit body didn't even produce cracking sound.

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy got way too excited when she landed her hit on Ruth, as she did a little somersault and squealed, "yes" she said to herself with a small fist bump, then she saw Jim and when he recommended that they try and attack him, she got a little over excited and immediately went for the same jab as she did with Ruth, practically expecting it to work the same way.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Jim chuckled from Ruth comment "Easy? Yeah sure, think what you want" he said and then added "I-..." he didn't finish as he dodged Daisy's jab with a short side-step to the left, he grabbed her arm and pulled closer "Nice attack, Daisy! A fast attempt for a clean hit is a good way to begin the fight for sure. I didn't expect you to attack first.. I won't fall for the same attack again.. " said Jim and attempted to throw her at the ground.
In the same moment Jaden rushed and aimed for a high kick in the head, for his speed he moved quietly, but... Jim suddenly released Daisy's arm and made a side jump, dodging Jaden's attack.
Jaden didn't manage to slow down and bumped at Daisy.
He almost fell at the floor "Hey, Jay. If you like a girl, then you should ask her out, not bump at her" Jim chuckled "Sorry, didn't want to offend you... But the excitment of you all is getting to me... I am starting to be a bit excited too" He said and added "Nice try, Jaden. However, it took you too much time and even if you silenced your move, I knew that you were behind me and distance between us was too big" Jim explained.
As Jim was giving his lecture, Jaden tried to get a hold on himself and made a little bow to Daisy "Sorry for bumping at you earlier"

Meanwhile, Jim turned to Ruth "So? Wanna learn a bit too?"
@Spoiled Bread
@Shadow_Pup

She cleared her throat before speaking lifting her head up a bit until the front of her mask faced him. "My apologies for leaving so quick the other day....had to check on my brother to make sure he was alright...but I did hear that you had something else to say to me...I have good ears so and you been kind of off lately as well...I may be a bit stubborn but I am a person that will listen to others problems and help them the way I am able to"she said as she leaned against the wall a bit arms folded against her chest. @Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy hot the ground hard after the combination of Jim's throw and Jaden bumping into her. She attempted to get back up despite her current dizziness and then opted to sit out" sorry, I'm gonna take a quick rest and catch my breath she said before taking a seat and turning to watch, she decided she would attempt to learn by observing instead of by doing for a bit.

Jim sighed "We have someone truly full of energy"
And jumped over Ruth as she was about to reach him. He first jump at her head and then from head at the ground "But you make too many unnecasary moves and waste energy in my opinion"

Jaden watched as Daisy left him and Ruth with Jim to sit and watch. "Sorry again, Daisy..." he said quietly and walked up to Ruth as he turned to Jim.
@Spoiled Bread
@Shadow_Pup

Keith sighed "It's nothing... Don't worry about it. I just... Wanted to ask if you will go with me to one place at the free time.. If none of the rookies won't need our help of course" said Keith, kinda shy.
@LunarSilvally

Ruth

"Tchh..." Ruth quickly got up from the ground and wiper her face. The grin inmediately returned to her face buy quickly vanished when she took a glance at Daisy on the sideline. Dang, quitter. Even though she plan to make herself the most obnoxious threat ever so either Daisy or Jayden can stealthily strike him.

"Yeah, I was thinking of giving myself handicap since it's three on one." Ruth played it off while showing a smirk. "But I will remove it, now."

Ruth charged again, this time she didn't scream anything. Her arms were folded in front of her, boxing style. Since Jim told them to simply hit him, that means the power of the hit didn't matter. Ruth attempted to delivers quick jabs while keeping herself guarded and stick to Jim's front.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Shadow_Pup

Last edited:
She sighed softly. "I know just by you talking like that....something is bothering you....but if you don't want to talk about it then it's fine....I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable then you already are...but I am always here if you want to talk about anything that is on your mind..." She gave a gentle smile as she spoke again about his other question. "Of course...I don't mind...I need to clear my head anyway after all of this...but anyway..before I go, do you have any specific time to meet with you if not I can appear early or after we deal with the rookies" she asked added. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Handicap?" said Jim, it was hard to read his thoughts, but he dodged again, now he was się-stepping each time he was about to receive a jab from Ruth.
Jaden looked as Ruth tried to punch mentor. Jaden didn't know Ruth too well yet, but he was sure of one thing, that she was strong and yet, Jim didn't seem to bother when he dodged her moves. But.. He was completely focused on her now. He took a deep breath and attacked as quietly as in the first time and aimed for a jump kick. Jim dodged it again
"Really, Jay? The same move twice?" He dodged again, but then Jaden grabbed Jim shoulder and pulled Jim with him at the floor. He grabbled Mentor and fell with him at the floor. He wouldn't be able to hit mentor, as he would probably throw him off as soon as he loosen his grasp just a bit.
"Ruth, its your chance now!"
@Spoiled Bread

Ruth

Ruth really tried to stick to Jim. Whenever he sidestepped her jab, she would shift her direction. Whenever he backstepped, she would step in. Making sure that she's always occupy his line of sight. She's rather frustated that she hadn't been able to land a hit though.

Finally Jaden made his move, he launched a kick which was easily dodged by Jim but then the kick was followed by a grab and both of them fell on the floor.

"Nice submission! Now die!" Ruth jumped at the opportunity and launched a quick hook towards Jim's torso.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane had spaced out until she heard her name. "Oh sure!" She replied with a grin as she took the pens and began to placed them in their separate container. She made sure to order them by colors as to make it easier. "So, I was thinking. Maybe we should train together." Akane said a little nervous. "Since we are both new we could help each other, like homework buddies. If that's okay with you." She said as she admired her finished work. "What else do you need help with?"

"Let's meet then after the morning classes for our rookies!" said Keith and smiled softly, with clearly happy voice. "Well, excuse me for now, JC. I need to prepare materials for tommorow!" he said and gave her a small bow. "See you later.. If not today, then tommorow"
@LunarSilvally

Jim was cought by suprise.. Ruth's fist headed at him. "I should have threat you serious.. Well, you got me today, rookies..." and with those words he received his hit. Jaden released Jim and walked up to Ruth with small smile "Great work out there, Ruth! We did it" said Jaden and he noticed that he isn't stuttering now... Did he stutter earlier?
Jaden turned to Daisy "You also helped us a lot in the beginning, Daisy" he said to her.

Meanwhile, Jim stood up and walked up to Daisy "Well, seems that I didn't end well with not threating you all seriously. I hope that I didn't hurt you earlier.."
@Shadow_Pup
@Spoiled Bread

She waved her hand goodbye to Keith before she was left in the kitchen. She knew something was bothering Keith but he didn't want to talk about it then she wasn't going to ask any further. She looked down a bit as her mask faced the floor a bit. She was in deep thought until she felt something..."flutter" in her chest. "-What was that?....no forget the feeling....I can't go back to that right now...I don't want to experience pain like I did a long time ago....-" she thought shaking the feeling as she made her way to the sick until she suddenly coughed abruptly using her hand to cover her mouth. She moved it away slowly seeing some blood as she sighed softly turning on the faucet to wash it off before drying her hand. "I need to go check on Shadow.... don't want anyone to worry for me too much" she said to herself leaving the kitchen as she headed back to Shadow's room. @Clite of Dragonbow

Ruth

"Nice job, Jay!" Ruth celebrated by giving Jaden another slap on the back. She then turned to Jim and stared at him sharply and let out a growl.

"I will definitely beat you by myself later! Just you wait!" And with that, Ruth exited the training room... and then entered another training room.

She wasn't able to fully harness the spirit body so she intended to focus herself in grasping a feel on her spirit body by moving in it a lot. She told the operator to set up dummies that would shoot at her and she would spent the rest of her free time there.

Amare shrugged. "Until we get more materials, that's all we can do for now." She turned around and stood next to Akane. "I think that's a good idea! We can do your room now, or we can go to the training rooms. It's your choice." She grinned and reached her hand out to put it on Akane's shoulder. "Thanks for the help!" She let go and stretched her arms, as if she had just woken up.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane smiled as she looked at the room. "Let's go to mine next."

She led Amare into her room. "I haven't really done much, but I want the bed next to the window and the desk away from it. Could you help me move them?" She crossed her arms and looked at the room like someone who is preparing to start hard work.

Jaden didn't know honestly, what to do, so he followed Ruth took her training room. "You know... You are really strong.. P-probably the strongest from all of us here and you said that you want to beat Jim.. I also have someone that I want to beat a-and can't wait to work with you and the re-est..." He said, suddenly as shy as ever and kinda hoped that she didn't heard him "Well, thats all from me..." he said quietly.
@Spoiled Bread

Jim smiled to Daisy and was still a bit worried "I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked as he sat next to her.
@Shadow_Pup

Keith waved for a goodbye to JC and left to his room, free time was about to end in half an hour, but he wanted to go to sleep a bit earlier today.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy turned to Jim, "oh no, don't worry just needed a breath and by the time I was ready it was over but I'm kind of glad, I think I'm done with close combat for the day I'm gonna head to bed early and consider a few things for tomorrow" she said giving a polite wave goodbye to Jim as she stood up and made her way back to the dorms where she entered her still quite bare and flopped onto the bed with a heavy sigh and closed her eyes for a quick snooze.
@Clite of Dragonbow

She finished with Shadow as she had to place new bandages on his injuries and thanks to the special ointment she had his injuries were healing well. She looked at the time seeing free time will be done in a half an hour. Dove was with her this time as the white Siberian walked beside her. "-Maybe I should take this time to see Leader Keith....then head to bed early.....I look pale a bit...but luckily this mask hides everything...-" she thought as she was making her way around until she saw Keith in a bit of a distance from her. She approached him before speaking. "Keith? Are you free at the moment?" She asked him folding her arms against her. @Clite of Dragonbow

Ruth

Ruth dodged a projectile from the dummy and dashed towards it to deliver a kick. The dummy was thrown away but immediately got up and shoot another projectile. Ruth took it on her face and was flinched for a brief moment. There's no pain, but she still froze there due to her habit.

"What?! I can't hear you. Speak louder!" Ruth took another bullet to the face as she was distracted by Jaden's talking to her. It's a lie, she did hear him, she heard him very well due to her sharp hearing, but she just wanted Jaden to speak louder and put some confidence on what he wants to say.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Jim smiled softly and said to Daisy as she was leaving "Goodnight, Daisy. Have a nice dreams" he said and waved back to her. After this he went to his pwn room and get to his paperwork.

Keith turned to JC as she approached him and smiled softly "Well, I was walking back to my room, but I am not in hurry and it isn't something that I must do so.. Yeah, I am free at the moment. What's up, JC? Is something troubling you?" he asked her.
@LunarSilvally

"You just lied to me, didn't you? I don't have to repeat myself then!.. See you tommorow, Ruth! " he said with serious and cold voice. He didn't like when someone was lying to him. Normally, he wouldn't be able to tell that she was lying, if it wasn't due to his spirit sense. He turned around and left, changing back to his normal body. He headed to the dorms.
@Spoiled Bread

She looked to Keith and smiled a bit. "You did ask that you wanted to take me somewhere didn't you or were my ears hearing things....I mean you did ask If I was free after the rookies were dealt with....or are you busy with something? If that's the case we can try tomorrow" she added. "I mean...we could take the time to clear our heads before calling it a night, it has been a long day..." She added as she started to walk along side Keith in thought at the moment. "Also, no...nothing is troubling me" @Clite of Dragonbow