• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ultima Hunters (RP)

She looked to Daisy sleeping before sighing softly. She approached her before reaching out her hand and placed it on her shoulder. "Hey sweetie, wake up class is going to start soon and sleeping is not an excuse to be late or miss it" she said looking to her. "I have to get back to my own student that is training in the room at the moment" she added sighing again. @Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy jolted awake and looked around, she had originally only meant to sleep for a bit but had kind of completely dozed off she hopped of the bench and stretched out her arms before "damn, I guess it's too late to ask you about sniper stuff" she said, she rubbed the back of her neck, "don't stay away from your student on my account" she said simply before continuing to make sure all her limbs were properly awake and ready for the class.
@LunarSilvally
@Clite of Dragonbow

She looked to Daisy. "It's never too late to ask me about the Sniper class, yes I am working with one student but I am able to work with a lot more, I have done so in the past" she said. "Any questions you may have about the class, I can answer well for you" she added. "I just needed to talk with Keith for the moment so I left her with Dove to watch her" she glanced at her watch seeing the time keeping her arms folded. @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow

Amare looked at Jim with a determined smile on her face. "So I shouldn't use too much spirit, got it." She created the spirit cubes, and watched the targets move for a while. They were certainly going much faster, so she couldn't keep track of where the target she was aiming at was. She split the large cube into a lot of tiny cubes and rapidly moved them in a straight line in the direction the target was moving. She hit a few of them, though the damage done was a lot less because the cubes were smaller. She repeated it once more, only to get the same results. "Oh, I guess I wasn't as ready as I thought I was. That just means I'll have to keep trying! At a different time, otherwise I might run out of spirit before class even starts."

Jim chuckled "Still, you were really amazing for your first time, Amare. I am really proud of you and I know that you will get better in no time. Let's join the rest for now. Teamwork class is about to begin.

Keith looked at his watch and took a deep breath "Okay everyone, let's take a break from individual lessons for a while and let's begin our teamwork class!~
Don't worry, if you willl want to, then you will have a time to continue practice after the training!" he shouted as he was calling everyone "We are gonna see how all of you work as a team and you will fight together against the strongest Nawi that you meet so far! (even if its still a hologram) don't worry, we will monitor you, give you advices and support you during the whole training!" Keith said.
@JadeStar @Spoiled Bread @Clunpsy @CrazyWolf @LunarSilvally @Shadow_Pup

She turned to Keith before facing the other rookies. "Keith is right rookies, if you have decided the class you will want to do than I have this neatly organized sheet here listing the classes, just sign your name under the class you want to take and I will look through it later and if you have any questions just ask us and we will help you in anyway we can" she said keeping her voice calm but firm. "You got some time before dark so take as much time as you need and rest early" she added advising. @Clite of Dragonbow @Spoiled Bread @Clunpsy @CrazyWolf @Shadow_Pup

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane had been practicing the same move she was told the entire time. Her arms felt sore and part of wanted to quit, but she refused to give up. When she heard it was time to end it, she felt partially relieved and a bit sad she couldn't learn as much as she wanted to. She placed the sword against the wall and wiped the sweat from her forehead. She hated feeling dirty, but she didn't have a chance to take a shower at the moment. She walked up to their instructors, standing firmly and waiting for instructions of where to go to. She felt bad as she looked around, the other rookies looked a lot tougher then she did.

Ruth

"Did I heard strongest nawi??!" Ruth barged into the classroom and shouted excitedly. She was holding a can of soda and chewing a gum, seems like her 'restroom break' consist of raiding the cafetaria for some snacks. She approached JC and wrote her name under the list of attacker.

"So we're gonna fight that grand mitosis or something right? Bring it on!!"

Amare nodded and walked towards JC. She wrote her name under shooter, then put her hand on her chin and started muttering. "So we have to fight as a team... If we work together we should be able to take it down easily. But we don't know how well we'll be able to work together, or how strong this Nawi even is. We haven't even had a lot of training yet, so we might not even be able to do anything individually. Those are just possibilities though, so we might actually be a great team. I might even be overestimating this Nawi as well." She looked at Ruth and she clenched her fists. She seemed to get a lot more excited about it once she heard Ruth. "Yeah! We can do this!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy perked up as the team class was close to happening. She walked over to JC and put her name down under Sniper before stepping away and walking over to where Ruth was "you certainly seem stoked about this whole super powerful and dangerous Nawi we're supposed to be fighting as a team, are you not worried or anything" she asked with her head cocked slightly to the side.
@Spoiled Bread

Jaden stopped himself from hitting H as he heard that he needs to join rest and quickly run up there.

He arrived as last and wrote himself down under attacker label.
"Everything will be alright, Amare. Just remember that plan we came up with on our way here" he said and smiled.
@CrazyWolf
@Clunpsy

Keith looked at Ruth "Seems that we have a shop in girl's toilet, I should check it out later" he commented a bit mad.. Or maybe sad as Ruth came with soda and gum. "You could at least bring something for your mentors. Sadly no, it won't be a Grande Metas. However it still will be a tought opponent and more than beating this opponent. We want you all to train teamwork. You may start with leader selecting" he said to the group.
@JadeStar @Spoiled Bread @Shadow_Pup

Jim stood behind Keith and smiled to rookies "Good luck!"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane looked around at her teammates. There was no way she could lead them, she had basically no experience and was already tired from swinging a sword all day. She sighed and looked down at her shoes. Maybe if she didn't make eye contact the message would be sent that she didn't want to be a team leader. Then again, she wasn't ready to face anything and the feeling of disappointing the others began to creep up her spine.

"I'm okay with whoever wants to be leader." She said, looking up with a polite smile.

She kept her arms folded against her chest before her eyes moved to Akane. "Akane, if you need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask alright, I know this is sudden but we will do our best to help you all" she said calmly. She can suddenly feel her chest hurt feeling her medical illness trying to take over. She shook her head to shake the pain feeling she had in her chest so she wouldn't look pale and worry Keith and the others. Her health wasn't important right now because of this crisis going on. Dove, who had returned to to her side, could sense that she was shaking of the pain in her chest due to her medical illness. She whined softly with worry but felt a pat on the head by her hand to not worry too much. She raised her hand to Keith's shoulder and patted it as well. "Of course, your Leader Keith can help you rookies as well since he has more detail on the Nawis" she added. "But you must remember to keep your distance from them or they will devour your soul! Keith, Jim, H, and I know this by far since we all maybe or possibly lost our parents or siblings to the creatures or ended up missing due to this chaos that happened. We do not want to lose you rookies from the Nawis so please do NOT act reckless if you do not know your enemies strength completely because once the Nawis take your soul, that will be the end of your life. We understand if your scared or lack the fighting but that's what we are here for, to train you to become the strongest you will ever be like H here, he may not be able to speak but I never underestimate his strength because he does very well in what he does. If you can prove your strength to him very well, I guerentee he will teach you all that he knows IF you can keep up with him" she added. @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @JadeStar @CrazyWolf @Spoiled Bread

Ruth

Ruth just shrugged at Keith's comment about her gum. She made a big balloon on her mouth until it popped by itself. She didn't react much at the mention of choosing a leader since she wasn't interested to become one. Instead she walked behind Jaden and shoved him forward.

"What, Jay? You want to become a leader? That's cool. That's cool. I support you!" She said with a mischievous smirk on her face.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Keith also looked worried at JC as it was clear for him that she wasn't okay, but he didn't say anything.
@LunarSilvally

Jaden didn't expect the push and almost fell at the floor. "Wait wha-..." He turned around to Ruth, clearly schocked and mad. "Well, thats an interesting proposition" said Jim. Meanwhile Jaden looked like if he wanted to dig up a hole and hide in it.
@Spoiled Bread
(Sorry for a short post...)

She slightly moved her head to look at Keith and nodded her head no as she raised her hand to place on his head that she was fine and not to worry about it. Her current health didn't matter right now as she was more focused on taking down the Nawis at night. That was why she had asked Keith to help her with something later tonight as she had been hearing the cry of that creature more frequently than she should. "If you rookies are done with the leader picking then prepare yourself for your next class" she said holding the clipboard in one arm. @Clite of Dragonbow

H almost smiled because of the compliments JC gave him. Almost. He looked at the rookies, thankful for not being forced into doing all the talking. H looked over to Jaden and saw him being pushed around by Ruth. Either she was a bully, or she was stronger than she could handle. Either way it was a problem, but eventually she would learn. He just stood there, wondering which rookie/rookies he would have to mentor.

Jaden didn't expect the push at all and his mind was busy, so even light push could do a real deal. He didn't want to object, seemed that nobody else will take a position "Ugh, fine I will be a leader..." he said and then looked at Amare giving him a thumbs up "Well, I gonna do my best!"
He turned to Keith "What should we do?"

Keith smiled "You will enter the biggest training room and we will give you a fake city to fight in. Your task is to find Nawi and defeat it. Not everyone of you are ready for such things, so they will learn watching their friends and keeping distance, they may help finding opponent" said Keith.
Doors to Training room number '2403' opened.

"Well, give it your best! Any questions?"
@Spoiled Bread @JadeStar @CrazyWolf @Clunpsy @Shadow_Pup @LunarSilvally

She looked at the Rookies. "Oh and another thing that will appear to help you just in case you have trouble, is the dogs I had well trained for fighting those Nawis just like Dove has so if you really need the dogs to help you then there will be a button with a vested dog on it on the right side of the fake room and I train every dog breed so don't be surprised if one of the dogs is a small breed like a Chihuahua because even they can be feisty but I can assure you they know what they are hunting for so the dogs are at random. There are 12 dog breeds that I was able to finish training with while others are still in training but if you would like to know which dog breeds I finished training with then I can tell you that they are medium sized dogs but now with that out of the way good luck rookies" she finished folding her arms against her again. @Clite of Dragonbow

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane just nodded to what everyone was saying. She thought deeply about getting a dog to go with her. But what troubled her was, could she even help them? She only knew how to pick up a sword and she couldn't even use a gun. Her thoughts however were broken by the threat of being a rotten egg. She didn't want to be something with such an awful smell. Akane began running as fast as she could towards the training room.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy walked towards the training room and a leisurely pace, she didn't care about the race so wasn't in a particular rush or anything, she wasn't too worried but a the same time a little worried about the task at hand but she had learnt to use a Sniper before so she knew how to fire a gun quite accurately but her hand to hand combat was still a little off so she would be screwed if it got too close. She eventually made it to the training room and waited to begin.

Amare started to run towards the training room, until she noticed that Daisy was walking quite slowly. She slowed down her pace a bit and jogged into the room. She stretched her arms and legs while she waited to begin. She started to think about where she would be in comparison to the other rookies. She decided to try and stay behind Ruth or Jaden. If she ended up getting too close, she would be able to avoid the Nawi or even be able to attack it.

Jaden entered as the last, but he didn't really care about being a rotten egg and began to warm up. He highly doubt that some of his friends had any good handle in combat, but it didn't make them any worse than the rest. He should protect the less confident in their abilities and less expierienced ones. Learning by watching others also can help them after all and if he was to be a leader (Although he wasn't really chosen out of his abilities) then he should give his best try.
"Emm... I-... I would want to discuss our tactic for this" he said, stuttering as he usually do, but he bit his tongue and tried to sound more brave. "I think that those who doesn't believe much in their fighting abilities, were about to go a bit more forward and those, who manage to get a handle on their weapons to walk behind them. Those who go first, don't worry. The rest got your back and we won't let you to get harmed in any way. Stay focus and use all your senses.. Any move, sound or smell may belong to our enemy, we can't let him attack us by suprise. The most important thing is to support each other both physicaly and mentaly" he said to the team, trying to sound like a real leader.. With not the best result.
Suddenly the room changed and he could see city growing in front of him from the ground a great sound echoed in entire room and doors behind rookies closed.
The Battle simulation begins
Battleground: City B
Opponent: Medium class Nawi

@Spoiled Bread @LunarSilvally @Shadow_Pup @Clunpsy @JadeStar @CrazyWolf
(Sorry that this post appeard here so late :( )

She could feel that tension again from somewhere else and that just wouldn't shake off her. She was in deep thought for the moment before turning to Keith. "Keith, I know they are training right now and that room should keep them occupied for now but, I need you to come with me for the moment and suit up. This tension I have is driving me insane!" She added looking to him
"Please, if you would" @Clite of Dragonbow

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane stood along with the group, she wasn't sure how much she would be able to help them. But she was definitely going to try. She chose a sword as a weapon, resembling the one she used in training. She didn't know much about formation, but everyone else seemed to. She decided she would stay close to someone the whole time and avoid being separated. She planned on distracting the enemies enough time for her teammates to do their job.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy stretched out her arms and smiled, "all right gang let's do this thing" she said as she activated her sniper ultima, "I'll keep you guys covered from a far and do recon and stuff, mostly I'll just be keeping out of range of the nawis attacks while still being of use to you all" she said before turning to Jaden "so you got a strategy, leader boy" she added wondering what he thought.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Jaden walked up to Ruth "If your hearing is so good then maybe you should go first?" he said back to her. He took a deep breath "I don't know if we can call that strategy, the fact is that we don't know what kind of enemy we will have. So..." he turned to Daisy. "Just as you said, I want you to cover our back, find the biggest building, the closer to the middle of the training room, the better and be our 'Guardian angel'" he turned to Ruth and tried really hard to forget her comment from earlier "I believe in your great hearing, so report to all of us if you hear something weird and where it is. Me and Akane will follow you" he turned to Amare and smiled softly "And I hope that you, Amare, will protect our backs and watch all of us" he said.
"Just have a trust in each other and we will win" he said.
"Let's go" said Jaden and slowly moved forward with his Scorpio, two knifes prepared.
@Spoiled Bread @Shadow_Pup @Clunpsy @JadeStar
---
Keith turned to JC, she really was worried and he nodded to her "Okay, JC" he looked to Jim and H. "I want you two to watch over our rookies" he said to them.
"Let us go, JC" he said to her and headed to leave room.
@CrazyWolf @LunarSilvally
---
Weird shape, in outsdanding speed started to travel through the entire training room.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane took a deep breath and nodded. She didn't know how to walk with a sword, so she just dragged it along her side. She was nervous, but she tried to hide it as best as possible. She turned to Amare and smiled, trying to look positive. As she followed Jaden, she would look around their environment. It all felt so real, which meant so were her enemies.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy did as commanded with a little mock salute and a giggle. She looked around the surroundings and saw exactly what she had been hoping for a large clock tower that was pretty close to the centre of the given area, she made her way up to the roof of a nearby house with acrobatic grace and then dashed along to the clock tower. She clambered up the outside deeming it faster than finding the door. She eventually made it the the top where the clock faces were and found that there was a kind of walk way around the whole building that was used for maintenance, she position herself so she could see the others and radioed in to Jaden "I'm in position I can see you and most of the area, there will be the odd blindspot however" she said before returning to watching them.
@Clite of Dragonbow

She followed next to Keith as she looked out the window seeing it was already dark out. She lowered her head back down as Dove trouted over next to her maintaining her walk. "We should gear up first before leaving this building because this mission will be dangerous if left unarmed" she said stern as she gripped the handle of her sword slightly before letting it go. @Clite of Dragonbow

Amare nodded. "I can do that." She moved to stand behind Jaden and Akane. She created a cube of spirit in preparation. As she followed Akane and Jaden, she looked around constantly to see if the Nawi was anywhere. "An ambush from behind? I can guard the back in that case. I'll say something if I see anything." She started to look behind her to check instead of looking to her sides.

Jaden smirked "Okay, Ruth, just focus and lead us on the way" he said "I count on you all" he said with a smile and followed Ruth. He focused to quickly react and protect any of his friends from enemy attack, then he received message from Daisy "Thank you, inform me if you see anything" he radioed back to her.
---
Weird shape moved in huge speed, it smeeled around and searched something, after a while it crawled up on some building and it could be noticed by Daisy. Dark entity with a crocodile like head and long for about 3 meters hands, four strong and agile legs and massive posture. It was hard to say where were creature's eyes or if it had any.
@Shadow_Pup
---
"No worries, JC" said Keith and grabbed his Ultima, Fujin's handle. "I think that my Ultima is a good gear enough for this, we should take something to light our way" he said and took a torch. "Okay, let us go" he said to JC.
@LunarSilvally

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy stopped moving as the creature appeared, "there you are" she said and despite knowing that the smarter choice would be to radio in first she aimed in at the creatures head and smiled to herself self "too easy" she said as she pulled the trigger firing the powerful rifle at the Nawi, it was then that she radioed in "hey Jaden, one's appeared, it's currently south of your location just follow the sounds of my shots" she said before turning her attention back to the Nawi and began to fire at the creature systematically so as not to give it a chance to recover.
@Clite of Dragonbow

She looked to Keith. "Something light our way, well a torch is good for one but we need more than this" she said before stopping in front of Dove as she reached over to the collar she was wearing pressing a hidden button inside. Soon enough, Dove's collar lit up bright glowing lights around her collar including her cross tag. "That should give us enough light, so Dove can lead the way but let's be careful from hear on out" she added.

@Clite of Dragonbow