• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ultima Hunters (RP)

Ruth

"Booriiiiing...... Do not blame me if I call you anything weird, mentor Helicopter. See you later." After not getting any response from the silent mentor, Ruth just backed away while giving him a brief wave, then joined back with the rookies and approached Amare. She whispered to the other girl's ear with a mocking tone.

"Small cute chicken doesn't fit, bloody flattened chicken does. If you can't even look at them you should stay home and be a good girl." With that Ruth gaves Amare a brief sharp slap on the back before following the mentors to continue the tour.

Operating room, kitchen, living room and finally their own bedroom! The HQ definitely didn't lacks facilities and Ruth took the room number 1. The room was rather plain, but she planned to make it into her own room... maybe tomorrow. For now she would just let her stuffs inside the boxes and took a rest. Later, she would go out of her room with a small cartoon of milk on her mouth. She spotted Jaden alone on the hallway and approached him slowly.

"Death from above, Jay!" Ruth shouted as she tossed another cartoon of milk towards Jaden in an arching way.

@CrazyWolf @Clunpsy @Clite of Dragonbow

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane followed the group and looked relived when she saw the dorms. She didn't say anything as the took dorm #4. She walked in and set her bag down then throwing herself on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. She felt like she didn't belong in that place, but she needed to be there. This is basically all she had now and there was no turning back. She wondered if she would even fit in, that one girl proved how strong she was and the ones that followed did the same, while Akane didn't have the guts to even enter. She unpacked her clothes, set them neatly in the drawer. She went back to being on her bed, thinking if going out was a good idea.

"Okay.." whispered Keith and placed Shadow on a ground, as they reached HQ and went inside. After this, he leaded Shadow to the room for medical help and a nurse took care of him. "Emm... When JC will get back and visit you.. Would you tell her that I would want to meet her later? Thank you.." said Keith to Shadow, waved for a goodbye and left him.

Jaden
Jaden turned to the voice that called him and saw milk cartoon heading in his way to hit his face. He managed to catch it in a last moment and sighed. When he looked up at the person that throw it, he saw Ruth.
"Umm... H-hey there.." he tried to remind himself her name "R-ruth.. You were r-really good during the training.." he said. Ruth managed to defeat her opponent in a second try, that showed Jaden just how much work he need to do.. He couldn't know what to think about Ruth. She was strong, but as he remind himself how she mocked and threated others.. He remind himself about her calling others cowards and when She mocked another girl, who disliked Nawi's appearance. Jaden could understand this.. He also saw Nawi's as disgusting and dangerous creatures, but in order to achieve his goals that he made as he joined hunters. Jaden was forced to overcome those feelings. Still, mocking others becouse they aren't ready yet.. He didn't like that, that girl, Amare definitly had an important reason to join hunters too.
He decided to wait in halls a bit more, if some more people could join him and Ruth. He raised a cartoon of milk and asked "I-if you threw it at me, d-do you mind if I take a sip?"

Amare started to walk away, but was taken by shock by the sting of the slap on the back and tripped. She managed to stop herself from hitting the floor, and looked at Ruth with a frown. "So rude, not to mention mean..." She took dorm #3 and dropped her bag, taking out a small red bracelet. She wasn't particularly bothered by the emptiness of the room, but it was a bit off-putting that all of a sudden she was living in a plain room. She forgot about what happened with Ruth and headed out of her dorm. She spotted Jaden and Ruth, so she walked over to them. Amare considering saying something to Ruth for being offensive, but realised that if she could take down a Nawi, Amare wouldn't be a problem. Instead, Amare decided to ignore her. "Hey, Jaden! Why do you have a milk carton? If its empty I can put it into the trash for you." She pointed at the milk carton and grinned.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Ruth

"Drink it. My father said us kids must eat and drink a lot so we can grow strong." Ruth replied to Jaden. She eyed Amane as the other girl approached both of them.

"Thank you very much!" Ruth chimed in and shoved two milk cartoons to Amane's hand. One was the empty one that she had been drinking and the other was an untouched one. "Throw it for me, and the other one is for you. Drink it so you can grow brave and strong!" Ruth said it casually, as if she was the most innocent thing ever.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Clunpsy

Jaden without second thought drank milk and made a little smile to Ruth. Then he turned to Amare and his smile widened.
"Hey Amare!"
He walked up closer to Amare and gave her his Empty carton. "T-thank you, I will give it to you then!" Jaden still stuttered, but it seems that he was getting less and less shy around them with this little, almost innocent smile on his face. "Really.. Thanks! Hey, how do you like your rooms?" He asked them, looking once at Ruth and then at Amare with this a bit childish happines in eyes. It seemed that he slowly became calm with their company.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
She figured being alone wouldn't help her situation at all, so Akane decided to leave her dorm. She found others already gathered there. Maybe making friends with the people she would be risking her life with would be a good thing. She approached them with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Akane." The red head said as neatly as possible.

Without hesitation Amare threw both empty cartons into the nearest trashcan, making sure not to drop the full one. She was surprised that they actually went in, but shrugged it off. "Thanks Ruth! I guess you aren't as bad as you seem." She turned to Jaden with her grin getting larger, "Well I guess I should have expected the rooms to be pretty much empty, but I'll make sure it'll be perfect for me! Also, probably should have said this before but, I'm proud of you Jaden! We just met so I don't know whether it was a fluke, but perseverance is an amazing trait to have! You really are great when you want to be, so you shouldn't be shy! Plus, you can't know you'll lose if you don't try!" She rubbed her arm, and her grin faded quickly. How could she say that if she didn't even attempt it? She started to think that maybe Ruth was right. If she couldn't even look at one, why was she here? Amare turned her head with a frown, when another girl came out of a dorm. She quickly started smiling. A twinkle in her eyes appeared, she was determined not to let it affect her. "Hi! I'm Amare! You might've already known that..." She shrugged and stuck her free hand out, giving a thumbs up and simultaneously drinking the milk.

"T-t-.... Thanks... Amare" said Jaden and made a wide smile to her. However, after a while he saw as her smile dissapired and she seemed to be bothered by some bad, serious thoughts. Was she still remembering what Ruth said to her? Or maybe something else took that bright smile of her from her face? He thought about something to cheer her up, when he noticed Akane that greeted everyone and Amare smiled again... Maybe let's leave this matter for now.
"H-hi Akane!... I am... J-jaden.." he said, shy as ever, but he smiled innocently and softly.
"H-how do you like rooms they gave us? " he asked her the same question.

Shadow watched the male named Kenith walk out of the room and had told him to tell JC to meet him later. He could probably guess that he wanted to ask his sister out but that won't be an easy answer to give since she has trust issues, especially when it involves her fragile heart. He sighed softly until he heard the door open again seeing JC and Dove walk in as Dove gently licked his face as she wagged her tail. "Hehe, hello Dove, you have been doing well I suppose....JC has taken well care of you for sure...."he added before feeling a gentle embrace from JC. "I'm so relieved your ok....I thought I lost you..." She said before letting him go looking at him as she took out some bandages and started fixing his injuries more effectively applying ointment to help the injuries. She tied them firmly before standing up. "There you go brother....now all you need is rest and you should be fine in a couple of days....and oh.....this is yours again...." She said removing his cross necklace from her neck and placed it on him around his neck. "This cross is what helped me and Dove find you...and without it...I would have lost you completely....thank god it did....I did manage to fix the chain that broke so it's now wearable again..." She said giving a gentle smile.

Shadow sighed but gave a smile in return. "I'm really glad your safe sis, you and Dove....you two are the last family I have left..." He said. "Same goes to you brother..." She said after him. "Oh....that reminds me....Um...Kenith...was his name right....well...he wanted me to tell you to meet him later...before he left the room...." He told her. "The leader himself wants me to meet him somewhere....well....he is the leader so I must obey him....I just hope it's not a personal matter...Dove stay with Shadow until I return ok" she told her petting her head as Dove howled to agree. She left the room as in thought. "-But, where is Kenith exactly? Shadow didn't actually mention where he would be...or he probably never told him of the location....well...maybe in his office...I guess I can check there-" she continued to walk through the hall going up the stairs towards Leader Kenith's office. @Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
In the bus that had brought the other recruits was a small is girl, she had fallen asleep in one of the back seats and suddenly jolted awake, the girl, Daisy Reaper, looked around and noticed that the bus was empty, even the driver had left, "wait, what nobody woke" she said and dashed out of the bus. She proceeded to wander around aimlessly looking for someone official looking "great, first day and I didn't even make it off the bus correctly, god this is going to be bad for me I assume" she muttered to herself as she walked away from the bus "surely someone around here can direct me in the right way" she said to herself.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Jim was walking through the hall, watching some documents about a girl called 'Daisy Reaper'. She was assigned to the 1st branch, however she didn't arrive with the rest. As he wandered around and thought about this matter, he noticed someone walking around and walked up to her. Then he noticed that it probably was Daisy Reaper, as he had her photo in documents.
"Hey there.. I assume that you are probably Daisy, right? Welcome to HQ of 1st branch! If you could be here earlier, I would give you a tour with the rest... Dinner will be soon, so you can come with me, eat with everyone and I gonna show you your room. Is that okay? I can always give you this tour now, if you want or I can lead you to Rookie's rooms, as I guess that everyone should be there"

Keith was in his room and played chess against himself, dinner should be around 25 minutes from now, so he still had some time. He wondered if JC will came here.. And he wondered also, when he may get a message from Main City HQ with reply to his earlier send question.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy turned to look at the guy as he said her name "yep, that's me" she said before thinking for a second "hmm, no need for the tour, if you would be so kind as to lead me to the dorms that would be great, thank you" she said in her usual sweet tone as she smiled warmly and waited for the guy to lead her to where she needed to go, she couldn't wait to see the dorms but she was keeping her expectations low, better to expect a box and receive a mansion than expect a mansion and receive a box, she thought to herself as she waited.
@Clite of Dragonbow

She had looked around quite a while and didn't see Keith in his office so she assumed he might be in his room. She sighed softly as she made her way to his door looking for the number to it which she did eventually. She stopped to take a breath before raising her hand to knock on his door waiting for answer. "-I wonder why he asked for me so suddenly....I hope I didn't do anything wrong....that would be problematic....due to my stubborness...but he is the leader so...I'm not complaining...-" she thought again waiting for him to open the door. @Clite of Dragonbow

Jim
Jim smiled softly to the girl "Alright, follow me then" he said and lead her to dorms. "Little warning, dorms are really huge, but quite empty. It was Keith's idea that you guys should be the one to decorate your rooms however you want" Jim explained as he was keeping conversation during their walk through halls.
"My name is Jim and I am one of three mentors that will teach and train you and your friends that join us today" said Jim and after a while they reached the hall, where there were rooms, some of them were already taken. Jim also saw that rookies formed some sort of group and was slowly getting to know each other, he made a small smile. "Okay, Daisy. We are here, just choose a room for yourself and if you want, you can join them" said Jim "I need to finish preparations for a dinner, so I will see you later" and he left after a while.

Keith
Keith heard knocking to his doors. He walked up to his doors and opened them. He saw JC at entrence and blushed slightly, but quickly got a hold on himself and said "Hey JC.. Please come inside" he said and walked back to his desk.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Well it's nice to meet you all." Akane replied and then fell into a sudden realization that she hadn't thought about what to say or do next. She just smiled awkwardly and decided to stand there and wait for someone else to break the silence. Of course she tried to hide the fact that she was a bit nervous. Lucky she was brought back to earth by Jaden's question.

"Well it's simple." She replied as she pictures the room in her head. "I mean nothing special about it, maybe later on I can make it look nice."

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled as Jim walked off, he seemed nice. She skipped over to where he had said the dorms were and entered dorm #5, as he had said it was quite bare but she would soon change that, she decided to go and meet the others so exited the room again and walked over to the group, she stood and gave a small wave "Hey there, my name is Daisy, it's a pleasure to meet you all, I hope we can all be friends" she said with her usual grin and all round happy demeanour. This group seemed ok, no one particularly stood out to her as an issue, so she continued to smile and wait to hear what they had to say.

Amare waved back, and her smile grew larger. "I like the vibe I'm getting from you... You seem pleasant to be around! You are a bit short though... Not that its a problem, I don't mean to offend you in any way!" She scratched the back of her head. "I'm Amare, and I can tell we're gonna be buds!" She finished the milk and tossed it into the trash. She was starting to wonder how she hadn't missed yet, but she gave up thinking about it with a shrug. "I'm happy to be of your service, if you need me to do anything! As long as I don't get treated badly." She put her hands together and to the side of her head, though when she said the last part she seemed slightly annoyed to have to say that. She kept smiling after she stopped talking.

She walked inside Keith's room as she sat at his desk arms crossed as her mask was facing down a bit before she spoke. "Is there a reason why you wanted to meet with me Keith?"she asked but suddenly had her eye on the chest board that was placed in his desk. She thought for a moment before raising her mask up to where it was now looking at him. "Do you mind if we discuss on what you want to say through chess?" She added asking him again. "I'm well familiar with it so no need to go easy on me" she added. "-Idk but...I have a feeling it's a personal matter.....well no need to jump to conclusions....I'll just let him say what he has to say-" she thought picking up chess pieces fixing it in their right places. @Clite of Dragonbow

Jaden
"Its a p-pleasure to meet you too... M-my name is Jaden..." He said shyly as a new person arrived. She seemed like a really nice and friendly person, so he made a small, shy smile and regain his cool. He looked at everyone "I am g-glad to meet all of you... And I h-hope that I could be helpful too..." he said and made a little bow, first to Daisy and then to everyone else.
Keith
Keith smiled "Mind if I take white?" he asked and when the board was ready, he moved first piece on it. "I wanted to talk about two matters in fact.." he heard a sound in his computer and saw an e-mail. "Let's begin with one that just arrived maybe..." He said and continued "We are allowed to use 5 days from now a Forbidden forest for training purpose. I would like from all the mentors to prepare everything that our students may need there" he said and then went silent.
"Second matter is... I heard that you have.. Some problems with it due to.. Past b-but..."
"Get hold on yourself!..."
"I-i... J-just wanted to a-ask... Are you b-busy later to-tommorow?..."
Jim
Jim prepared table for a dinner, he hoped that maybe H may come soon and help him or something.. There was still some food to take to table.. Keith prepared cake for the rookies.. If it will go like this, then he will do all the preparations himself.

Last edited:
She gladly took black since it was the color of her being there names, Shadow before moving her first piece. "Alright, I will notify the other mentors about the situation, also yes I do, I nearly almost killed him for what he did to me but luckily Shadow was there to stop me before I went that far, he deserved it with no mercy coming from me" she said stern but coldly as she was moving her pieces in a strategic way to trap his king without notice. "Also, about your second question, only during the day I am with Dove and myself for training but I am free during the afternoon which is usually a breather for me after the training" she added before looking back at the board watching Keith's moves on the board seeing him knock her pieces out one by one as she was doing the same with his. "Is there anything else you would like to discuss? If not then I should be on my way to notify the other mentors about what you told me....oh and also.....checkmate..." She said placing her Knight on a spot next to his king to make him unable to move anymore. She stood up as under her mask she managed a gentle smile. "Good game, it's been a long time since I played actual chess with anyone....too long actually well....at least something like this game of chess is still around for me to play, keeps my mind out of negative thoughts..." She remained silent before sighing. "It's been a long day so I think I will call it a night...but anyway....I'll see you tomorrow and try not to be late" she said reaching out to pat his head with her bandaged hand before lowering it down. She gave a wave goodbye before leaving his room closing the door behind her. @Clite of Dragonbow

Keith
"Umm.. Wait I... And she's gone." Keith sighed and looked at the time.
"Its quite late... A dinner for everyone should be ready by now. I should get going" he said, stood up and left his room.
Jim+Jaden
Jim arrived after a while to the rookies group "Okay, everyone!!!" He yelled so everyone could hear him.
"The dinner is ready!!! Let's go, let's go!!"

Jaden wanted to continue conversation with everyone, but then he thought that he could talk with them at the dinner and after a while, decided to follow Jim.

Jaden leaded them to the dining room, on a big table made from dark wood were sandwiches, fruits, cake made by Keith and many other delicious things. All of them prepared for the rookies, mentors and captain. Jim sat on a seat close to window, Meanwhile Jaden took a seat closer to the doors.
"Well, don't worry. You can eat now" said Jim. "Keith will come soon and explain to you all about tommorow"

She made her way to the dining room as she heard Jim talk about Keith explaining for tomorrow and as soon as she walked in she spoke. "Actually Jim, I can help explain half of the information to you guys but it's for all mentors so could you gather them if they are not here since it is important that I explain this before diner and calling it a night" she said. "It will just make it easier on Keith on explaining everything to the rookies if you understand this" she said as she saw Kenith walk right in after her but she couldn't help but notice something else was on his mind but what?. She got a bit concerned about it so decided to speak with him after dinner. She cleared her throat before walking over and patted Keith's to leave the explaining for the mentors to her to take the weight of his shoulders. "Could I talk you about something after dinner?" She whispered to him. @Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy followed Jim when he said it was time to est, "yay, food, I was getting a bit peckish. She said mostly to herself. When she reached the table she opted to sit near Jim as he had seemed nice earlier, not that Jaden didn't seem nice he just seemed a little quiet that was all. She started to get food and began eating it, she couldn't wait to begin training, it was going to be so fun to learn and improve with everyone. She took a sip of drink and then began to eat again.
@Clite of Dragonbow

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane just followed along with the group, smiling and nodding to whatever they were saying, trying to avoid feeling awkward. Besides, she knew she would eventually get along with them, she just needed to get through the uncomfortable first moments.

As they arrived to the table she took the nearest sit to her, ready to enjoy her food and would look around the room so she wouldn't look gloomy or scared.

Amare followed Jim to the dining room, carefully inspecting the corridors as if she was judging it. She didn't see anything suspicious, too dirty or creepy, which was a relief for her. She already knew that if she were to explore a bit she would come across something off putting. "Hmm..." She was still smiling when she said that and it looked weird that she would be deeply thinking with such a smile. She took the seat next to Akane. "Akane's a nice name y'know, I like it! Just wondering, why didn't you try out the training room? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to..." Amare felt like she had to ask her, because she was the only other one who didn't do it. It did eventually occur to her that Akane might just have been as scared as she was, but she was too curious to not know.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane looked over Amare with curious eyes first and then smiled. "I'm not strong enough. I'm here to learn, so my skills aren't as good as the ones who did enter." She adjusted herself so she could be turning to look at her companion. "Why didn't you enter?" It wasn't probably the right question, but it was the only thing Akane could think off to keep the conversation going. Hopefully she could change the subject to something less stressful and finally have someone she could talk to during her time in that place.

Amare tilted her head. "I just don't like them... But as soon as I have enough courage I'll be able to take them down with a blindfold on!" She gave a look of determination, and clenched her fists. "Your dorm is number four, right? If so, then we're neighbours! I might be a bit annoying at first, but I'm not too bad." Usually she would be able to tell what people liked, but Akane seemed a bit shy. Her smiled broadened a bit and her hands relaxed. "So, do you have any hobbies?" Nothing Amare could think of was a better question to ask in the current situation, so she could only hope that it was something she also liked.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane seemed more interested in the conversation now as she rested her head on her hand and focused. "I'm glad we're going to get along great. We could help each other decorate our rooms if you want." She seemed excited about the idea but then calmed herself down. "I like to collect little eraser figurines, drawing, watching movies, specially if we got food to go along. What about you?"

Amare nodded in agreement, then put her finger to her chin. "I like to write short stories, I watch movies and play video games a lot as well. Oh, and I listen to a lot of music." She tapped her fingers on the table. "If I wanted to, I could be an author or something like that." A proud expression sneaked onto her face. She looked around the table and started to mutter. "Everyone here looks so interesting... I want to be friends with everyone! But for now, one friend is good."

Ruth

"Yay, food!" Ruth followed the mentor and entered the dining room. She immediately sat on one of the seat and start eating like there's no tomorrow. The others might eat slowly while making small conversation here and there but for Ruth eating time was for eating only. She'll talk after she finished the meals in front of her.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane listened attentively to the conversation she was having. "A writer?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. "I would love to see some of your work sometimes!" She said a little too excited. "We could get some snacks and go over them. Maybe we can work on something together, I do have decent drawing skills."

Keith
Keith walked up to dining room and took his seat. He felt that someone patted him and saw JC, who was asking, if she can talk with him after dinner "Yeah,sure.." he answered her with a little smile.
Jim
Jim smiled softly and watched as Daisy was eating her food, after a while he said "Hey, hey. I can understand that you are hungry, but don't eat too fast or you will choke" he chuckled.
Jaden
Jaden was sitting alone on his seat, eating and listening to conversations of others. He stayed quiet like a mouse like if he made sure to not exist for a moment and just eat his meal.

-
Keith stood up after a while "Okay, listen kids! I have something to tell you, after a dinner you can do whatever you want, just remember that everyone should be in their rooms after 11 pm. In the morning we will have breakfast and after breakfast, I am going to explain you more about ultimas and classes, after this you will be free till dinner and at the dinner you will decide on a position you would want to take. Of course, you all will be able to change it if you will want to. One more thing, tommorow on the Afternoon, you can spend this time, how only you want, training in training rooms, with Mentors or another rookies. Spend time in or do anything else you want...That's all from me.."

Jaden listen for a while and finished eating, then he tried to quietly leave.
@LunarSilvally @Shadow_Pup @Spoiled Bread @Clunpsy @JadeStar

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled at Jim "oh yeah I tend to eat a bit too fast at times" she said blushing ever so slightly, she then turned took a quick sip of her drink before turning back to Jim, "hey, so I was wondering what it was that you taught, your a mentor right so what's your speciality" she asked leaning in uncomfortably close to Jim, in her excitement to talk with someone she kind of neglected the rules of personal space dn didn't consider her closeness a problem.
@Clite of Dragonbow

She let go of Keith's shoulder before folding her arms against her chest. "There is something very important that we need to discuss by Mentors only before dismissing you guys for today and also Jaden, don't you dare sneak out until we are finished here, I may be wearing this mask but I am not blind under it" she said stern. "So I suggest you sit back down until it is" she added saying this in a more gentle but firm tone. "Anyway, about the classes, you can always ask any of us Mentors about what class we do to help you make a better choice and help with your decision" @Clite of Dragonbow

Amare took a large bite of food and filled her mouth as much as she could with water. She chewed a bit, then swallowed it all. She looked at Akane and chuckled. "I would really like that, actually!" She looked at Keith when he was speaking, then looked back and started to whisper. "Seeing as we have some free time we could start decorating our rooms after we finish. I don't know whether I should make it look like my room at home, or change it to something better." She turned her head to look at JC. What could there be to talk about? Nothing bad could have happened. She thought to herself, while rubbing her finger against the table.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane nodded as she took some food into her mouth and chewed slowly. She didn't say anything until she had finished chewing. "I think something new but keep a little corner to remind you of home." She said before taking another bite. She drank water to wash it down quickly. "But do we have materials? I know mine definitely needs a paint job. Maybe some new blankets for my bed and one or two posters would be nice." She ate another spoonful before smiling at the image of her decorated room.

Ruth

Ruth finished eating as Keith explained what would be their schedule for today and tomorrow. A bit too much free time for her liking but okay, she can fills those time with training. She toon a glass of soda and drank it as she listened to the conversatiin between mentors.

"Come on, what is this explanation, mentor JC? I don't know nothing about the classes so just spill it all." If there's nothing then she might spent the rest of the day wandering around to familiarize herself with the place.

@LunarSilvally

Jaden returned to his seat, not very eager to do it, but with calm look on his face and gentle, small smile.

Jim calmed down from his earlier chuckle, with soft thone in his voice he answered Daisy's question "I am an all-rounder, in other words I am a specialist of more than one position. I know how to use sniper, but I am the best in using attack ultimas and shooter ones. Oh, I was once an operator, but I prefer fight in the front lines" said Jim, then he stood up and said loudly for everyone to hear "So Ruth, there are 4 different classes, also known as positions in the organisation taken by the hunters. Attackers who fight on the front using a close combat weapon. Shooters creating a cube shaped bullets or Gunners that shot bullets through various firearms, supporting Attackers in their assault. Snipers, that try to take down opponents from huge distance, often changing their shooting spots to not get detected and operators that support others, provide informations, watch battlefield and check opponents positions on radars" said Jim. "If you think about being an attacker then you can ask Keith for help. If sniper, then JC is quite experienced with it and she can help you. Operators in operating room and I can help you, if you want to be an operator and also I would be happy to give my support to future Gunners and Shooters" Jim added, his voice was soft and calm. He also was speaking slowly for everyone to hear and understand.

@Spoiled Bread @Clunpsy @JadeStar @Shadow_Pup

Last edited:
Amare looked back at Akane. "There will probably be stuff for us to use here, I think. If you're painting, I can help you. It would be faster if two people did it, right?" She got a little excited when she heard about the different classes. "Which class are you thinking of doing? I like the sound of staying far away with being a sniper, but being a shooter sounds really cool too." She ate the rest of the food on her plate and drank some more water. She put her elbows on her knees, and rested her head on her hands.