• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Don't worry Dr. Doge. This one doesn't know what its doing either.

cTyItoocJlulYjJ-556x313-noPad.jpg

But that's gonna hurt in the morning. Is there a Doctor in the house?

Welp, looks like someone got their answer. That looks awesome, I will have to check that out :)

As for me, there's several movies I would like to see. The next Hunger Games, the next Hobbit,...then there's some others that I have some curiosity for. There's a second Amazing Spider-Man, a fourth Transformers, and X-Men: Days of Future Past.

There's two movies coming out next year that I definitely wish to watch, but I will do so warily. Both of these are adaptations of books I've read, and I hope they won't be as disappointing as some. They are called "The Maze Runner" and "Divergent."

Lastly, there's a couple Marvel movies. The second Captain America, and something called "Guardians of the Galaxy." I'm not familiar with that, but then again, I'm generally not a comic book reader, so that would explain it. In any case, there's many on the list, and I'm hoping to not be too let down by some of them.

I know I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again: I'm working on stuff for the Corner. (*is hoping to actually finish said stuff*) Here's hoping I succeed, which may be more likely with winter break closing in.

And good luck Shiny! :D

Well, at least you've done -something- for the Corner in the past two months, whereas I haven't written anything in that time period. :p However, I do have several ideas bouncing around in my head, so if I get the time, I'll make sure to write them up there. A few Pokemon-related stories, and maybe an attempt at poetry, although I am by no means a poet. Anyway, good luck with what you are doing for the Corner! :up:

I wonder what I am...... maybe ill go ask a delibird ok its settled of to a faraway mountain without any food and hoping that bird will save me...

What would happen if I was ever on the naughty list?

The answer is simple. I would write a thank-you letter to Santa, thanking him for the coal, then pelt people, cars, and windows with it. >:D

Letter (noun)
Pronunciation: let·ter [ léttər ]
Definition: Message sent by mail: a piece of handwritten or printed text addressed to a recipient and typically sent by mail.

Psycho Monkey

Silly Jarii. Santa is 200 years old. He doesn't know how to internets XD

I roast my coal until it becomes charcoal and then I give it to Axel to make his Fire attacks stronger. >:D

Silly Jarii. Santa is 200 years old. He doesn't know how to internets XD

I roast my coal until it becomes charcoal and then I give it to Axel to make his Fire attacks stronger. >:D
but I buy all my Christmas present from him using the interwebs..... who am I paying then?!

Yep, except he's so lazy, he'll only deliver gifts once a year, and even then it's only for the free milk and cookies that people put out only on that one day every year. However, he's the best delivery boy they ever got, so they kept him around even when he got old.

Psycho Monkey

The reason they chose the North Pole as their base of operations is because it's easy to move to different parts of the world from the poles and more people live in the Northern Hemisphere. Too bad the North Pole will be completely ocean in a decade or so from Global Warming. Then everyone will be on the Naughty List! >:D

The reason they chose the North Pole as their base of operations is because it's easy to move to different parts of the world from the poles and more people live in the Northern Hemisphere. Too bad the North Pole will be completely ocean in a decade or so from Global Warming. Then everyone will be on the Naughty List! >:D
Everybody? so then all that charity work is for nothing?! quickly all we gotta move Santa to the South-Pole!!

Psycho Monkey

In my boredom I have torn the cuffs off my sleeves. I really should stop because I only have a few long sleeved shirts and winter has only just begun. :|

In my boredom I have torn the cuffs off my sleeves. I really should stop because I only have a few long sleeved shirts and winter has only just begun. :|

Why have you done that? I understand the feeling of boredom, but surely there must be something. A book, a game, a movie, writing, drawing, physical activity, surfing the web, even doing work can engage one's mind. Are you in a situation where you don't have access to much of anything to entertain you?

Psycho Monkey

Put it to you this way. This shirt is probably 10-11 years old or so. During it's life time holes started to appear in it around the cuffs. I put my thumbs through those holes making them bigger. As I stretch my arms the holes became even larger to the point that my whole hand could fit through it. Mind you this is over the course of probably the last 3-4 years so it was a bit of natural progression from getting washed and worn and all that.

Today the cuffs just happened to be in my way while cooking eggs. Not wanting them to catch on fire or get in my food I pull them back. A bit too hard. They tear even more. I eat my lunch and then a few hours later my eye catches them just dangling there. The same destructive urge that drove me to sticking my thumb through the hole all those years ago took over and in two swift yanks both were detached from my sleeves. I then proceeded to play with them until only a few ribbons of fabric remained. I'm quite dangerous when it comes to wanton destruction. >:D

Ah, I see what you mean. Sometimes I get an urge to randomly destroy something, although I usually don't go with it. Sometimes, though, I just have to keep pulling on a string until it unravels, mess with a hole until it gets wider, or smash something made of sand or snow. Because I have pent-up energy that just wants to cause destruction, and I don't always resist. >:D

*Sets a flag with my personal emblem on this spot*

Henceforth, this post belongs to yours truly! :D

And I'm totally cool with making that sort of bargain. Conspiracies for the win! >:D

Well... If that's how this is going down let me help you two on your way to the respective post #'s you have claimed~
I've got nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.