• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
You should be a scientist! Then your whole life revolves around it! You have to write tedious papers but once you get that ball rolling, it rolls so fast you forget basic biological needs like eating and going to the bathroom. You of course will remember as soon as you stop writing, then you have to run to the nearest toilet to piss like a banshee and then the hunt begins for a suitable meal. Oh hey, that reminds me, I'm hungry right now. Off to food!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I like being a scientist~ Though I don't have to write papers as much as writing programs. Yes, I'm a computer scientist hee :'D (though I'm also an amateur physicist because why not) ♥

in other news I'm sick and I have two tests tomorrow. ;;

EEEhhhh... I'm not sure bout that. To be honest as much as I love the sciency things, I really want to go into graphic design for games 'nd stuff.
Though everything I look at my art stuff I tend to hate all of it seeing all the little things I could have done differently. :T

I -might- be a scientist one day....however, I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out what I'm going to do for a career when I get older. I can say that I do love chemical reactions, whether it is actually causing them to happen or writing them on paper. What I DON'T like is conversions. Decimals have always annoyed me(fractions are more my thing), and it has gotten 10 times worse in Chemistry class. But, it's worth it, and I do love this class way more than biology. It's sad to say, but life science just does not interest me. I'm more interested in learning about elements and states of matter and such, not cells and the like. As another example, I'd rather drop a gummy bear into potassium chlorate and watch what happens then put it in salt water.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
"What are you doing here?"
"Well if you must know, I'm very stressed at work, I've come home early, I'm having a bit of me-time. More importantly, what are you doing here?"
"Well I was gonna rob your house..."
"I don't like that idea. Not a fan of that at all."
"Well I'm not going to do it now because you're in!"
"You know what's going to happen? I'm gonna call the police, you're gonna be arrested."
"Well I'm just gonna leave and you don't know my name!"
"What is your name?"
"Richard Bellerso-"
"Hahaha, good to meet you. You've got two options: Option 1, I send the police to your house right? Arrest you there, embarrass you in front of your neighbours, or Option 2, you come in and wait for the police here."
"I'll... I'll wait..."
"Really? Come on in then. You want a cup of tea?"
"...yeah."

Psycho Monkey

So. I just heard a rumor that they are making an Anime of Pokemon Special for the Spring 2014 season. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure, so take it with a gain of salt. Still, how fucking amazing will it be to have an Anime of the greatest Pokemon manga ever created!?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
So. I just heard a rumor that they are making an Anime of Pokemon Special for the Spring 2014 season. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure, so take it with a gain of salt. Still, how fucking amazing will it be to have an Anime of the greatest Pokemon manga ever created!?
Well, we said that about Origins and then we saw it... :(

Psycho Monkey

You know you spend too much time on Chat when you dream about being on Chat. The strangest part about that is I've noticed a reoccurring trend that I can't read in my dreams! @.@

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@StellarWind Elsydeon and @baratron - nerd joke!

994963_817531844942937_1083884699_n.jpg

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I swore that you aren't going to drag me into this fucking thread.

I swore it.

But apparently that means nothing to you people.

SCIENCE HUMOR. MY ONE WEAKNESS!

Only one? I have so many. Spam Raichus, pizza, or puppies and I'm there! :D

I'm weak minded ;_;

Psycho Monkey

I'm not looking to go back in time, I just want the present to last longer. I don't want to look at the clock and see 12:30 then look back and see 3:00 and wonder where the last 2.5 hours went.

See, I am very familiar with that feeling. There will be a day where there are multiple things that I want to do...but none of them will get done. I'll start on one thing, then I look up and wonder where the hell the last 4 hours went. In fact, this happens frequently. It always seems like I need more time, that there's a shortage of it. In a way, time is my worst enemy. So, yes, I agree with that sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.