• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Shiny. Don't be nice to it. Anyone who steals because of their own impatience and ego is not worth it. In any case, the next post belongs to @Jariii. Even though Jariii hasn't been here in awhile, we will wait. Weeks if we have to, because that is the respectful thing to do! Also, @Gliscario39, if you had a claimed number you just lost it and will not be allowed another one. That is the punishment for what you have done.

GAHHH!!!! *FLIPS MANY TABLES OUT THE WINDOW(have to keep the place free of messes)*
THREE PEOPLE JUST LOST THEIR POST NUMBERS!!!

*glares at the impatient people and wiggles finger menacingly* I will steal all of your souls, and I wont feel bad one bit. (@Dinova, @ShinyZekrom009, @Jariii I'm sorry for your losses)

Psycho Monkey

*facepalms* Dinova, just because you were post-jacked doesn't mean you can post-jack others, even if the person in question has been gone for a few months. So much for loyalty within the Organization :@

SuperSableye, your soul now belongs to Jada and whatever is left of you when the Battle Monkeys are finished with you will be forgiven on the basis that you pay more attention and never steal again. You still don't get a claimed number though as penance.

I believe @Sy Kage had dibs on 1013. That is in 3 posts! Any thieves lose their souls to Jada and will feel that wrath of the Evil Space Monkeys and Battle Monkeys! Do I make myself clear people? >:|

We need some kind of test to get rid of the unworthy from our evil organisation. And a test for future applicants. We have too many members that are unworthy to wear our badge of membership (please tell me there's a badge...)

(why do I get the feeling that if there was a test, I'd be first to go? :/ )

EDIT: THE NEXT POST BELONGS TO @Sy Kage

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Right, let's stop this game for a second just to clarify a few things:

Firstly, nicking someone else's post number is kinda uncool, but it happens. People on phones can't see the numbers. (Protip: If you turn your phone landscape, you can!) But ganging up on people because they did is what we call flaming. And as you know, in this community we do not tolerate flaming at all. We have banned people for saying less than has been said in this thread over the last few hours.

Anyone who uses terms like "post steal mother fuckers," even in jest, will be taught what an actual punishment is. This is a general warning, but one I shall not repeat - I will not have flaming here.

And as a fair warning: If this thread ever turns into drama, I will lock it and I will lock it quickly. Part of the reason this thread exists is to see what would happen if we relaxed the rules a little and allowed people to be completely random, but this is a privilege I will withdraw if needs be.

Those who lost their numbers can contact me for new ones if they like. I won't be issuing sanctions against those who took claimed numbers, for fairness' sake. If there is a next time, however, it will be a different story.

And as a final note: Mini-modding is also against the rules here. Any enforcement of the rules, including those specific to this game, should be left to me or another member of the Pokécharms staff. Report the offending post and move on, folks, you're just going to make yourselves look silly if you try.

Anyway, that said, I've deleted one of my previous posts so this is post #1012. @Sy Kage has the next post reserved - do him a kindness and at least wait a day or two before you jump in? >>

Last edited:
I deleted one of my posts so that this could be 1012. I have learned from my mistakes and would like to say sorry to @ShinyZekrom009 for stealing his post. I will let him have post 1,111 which was originally going to be mine, and then we can both get new numbers.
@Sy Kage, do your thing.

Psycho Monkey

Data is absolutely right. Crimes have been committed and I'm as guilty as anyone. Rather than spread further animosity and ill will, let us all put the sins of the past and our grudges behind us so that everyone can move forward with clean slates. We have a mission here after all! To make this The World's Longest Thread! We still have over 4000 posts to go to be the longest on Charms and another 4000 to reach 9001!

The first post says @Teapot's 1337. I want 5630 because Crush a Wish, the champion, has 5629. I let @ShinyZekrom009 take what would be mine, 1111 so we could both have new numbers. I don't know what he'll take though.
@Psycho Monkey since people deleted their previous posts for @Sy Kage, someone else stole @Dinova's and @ShinyZekrom009's posts, and yours belongs to @FanceeLlama. Sorry, but you have no reason to fight me with your battle monkeys, but my fused Charizards are willing to fight, so if you wanna go, I'll be available on the 6th after noon. The ones you must take revenge on are @supertrainer300, @SuperSableye24, and most importantly, @FanceeLlama for taking yours. Sorry, guys, but it's just how it goes.

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Or we could just all reclaim numbers. Might be less of a hassle then.

Or just stop claiming but that ruins the fun <<

Actually, it's @Kyubeon's fault. Her post is 1000, not mine. Don't waste your battle monkeys on my Legion, for we shall surely destroy you, if you try. But faults are not needed, when we can all be FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER.

Yea, if we stopped claiming most of us wouldn't exactly be trying to work towards our goal that way. Having small individual goals not only adds on to the fun but let's us work up to our original goal. To make the worlds longest thread!

*Claps*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Guys seriously. Stop making a big deal out of this, and stop trying to file the blame on other people.

What's done is done, let's move on.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
That's enough.

Clearly, this isn't working. Maybe we can figure out a system that does work and keep the game fun, but I don't have the time or energy to think about it properly just yet. I will put in some serious thought this weekend. But I can't sit around and watch this thread devolve into pointless bickering and drama over an issue that is utterly pointless. This is a forum game. It isn't life or death, no-one should be having their feelings hurt, or having people try and powergame, or people flaming each other over something so profoundly trivial.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.