• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, the Mondays. This one especially sucked, as I had a 4-day weekend before it. Back to trudging through the cold and on icy roads to my bus stop at 6 in the morning. :@

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
My legs smell like pizza. This is the result of my local pizza place having a customer appreciation day and me having the pizzas sit on my lap on the way home. That was still really good pizza! <.>

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
My legs smell like pizza. This is the result of my local pizza place having a customer appreciation day and me having the pizzas sit on my lap on the way home. That was still really good pizza! <.>
The operative point here is pizza, of course. Pizza for everyone!

55523556a6d308ffca5d8b78036ed92db9e4f93e49457665bfd89b1ca1b529d3.jpg

I think I've found the main reason for me not ever being around here anymore.
Homestuck and Tumblr, those two things (along with school) seems to rule all of my conscious time.

In other news PIZZA I really want some now, thanks everyone with the pizza pictures

Psycho Monkey

My Twelve Nights of Charmsmas is coming along nicely. I'm halfway done! :'D

*Joins Jada in the happy dance*

Psycho Monkey

I saw it just fine, but I edited it to a different pic that basically conveys the same feeling. I think the original image file was too big so hopefully the smaller one shows up for you.

Psycho Monkey

Dang it Shiny! I wanted the 100th post! D: This is why we can't have nice things! ><

Also, glad every one can see the pic now.

Lookee th- *is laser-fanned upon entering*

Um. I'm sorry, Shiny! :( I have pizza! Please let all be forgiven.

Anyway, looked there, I got Kangaskhan. I'm cool with that. :up:

So today in Chemistry, we got to hold a clump of bubbles in our outstretched hands, whereupon they would be lit on fire, and burn away in our hand...with no pain whatsoever, and only a brief flare of warmth. Also, using a machine that created an electrical field, 7 people were able to simultaneously shock their hands by linking them together and having the first person in the line touch the machine.

And some say science isn't fun. :p

Science is amazing, but only when you actually get to do it. I am ,sadly, not taking a science class this year D: so no fun experiments for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.