• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you could keep them in enchanted, floating cases protected by a dragon miles underground...but then again, that's a lot of walking, unless you install a magical, dragonfire-resistant elevator :p

That seems kinda pointless and very complex for just a few little souls... Well not really few... or little.... but you know what I mean.

Sorry, just a little concerned...I mean, it's my soul, after all, and if it breaks I cease to function, while still being alive, which would just be no fun at all.

Ohhhh.. Zekrom!! Yours is one of the special ones!!! It has a special place where it wont get hurt. On the shelf with all of my pokemon plushies~ xD

.__. If my plush start flying around the room I'm blaming you.

And you're welcome~ I try to take care of the really awesome souls i collect in my travels~

Why would you be dead? You just lack a soul now, although since it still exists, you are still capable of thought and emotion. Basically, nothing has changed, except that Jada has claimed ownership of your soul.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
When it comes to accomplices it looks like I made the right choice. I better step up my game though or I might lose my spot as Lord of the Castle. >_<

:D Yay!!! Zekrom! you've been a great helper. I may just decide to give you cookies today~
Also to the people in want of buying MY souls. No, you can't have them I've been hard at work collecting them so neh.

Also I've heard souls are in high demand now a days so if you want to buy yours back from me... you have to give me something of equal value (AKA many souls significantly darker than your own) to put in the empty place on my shelf.
But there are a few that I am not willing to part with. So you may or may not get back you 'own' soul though this deal~ [insert cute smile]

Darn. *snaps fingers* I was hoping to get a hold of yours too... Oh well I'll just have to be content with the others that I have/will get.

Psycho Monkey

Speaking of souls, I think if I ever include Jirachi in my writings, I'm giving it a Kyubey like personality >:3

Psycho Monkey

Thanks Zekrom, though I hate the taste of burnt carbon. *Gives the burnt cookie to Wild* Welcome to PokeCharms consider this a gift! ^^;

Psycho Monkey

And that is why I'm a Benevolent Evil Overlord. I'm nice to my subjects but that won't stop me from trolling the hell out of them! :)

Well, that's the sort of thing you should expect around here - soul stealing and burnt cookie summoning. Oh, and Benevolent Evil Overlords who troll and set up a conspiracy to secure numbers. In other words, a typical day. Welcome to 'Charms! :D

Ah, but I don't have a kitchen of my own. I just randomly Summon cookies from anywhere, and they zoom to my side, bursting into flame along the way. I give a lot of grandmothers the fun-filled surprise of watching the fruit of their labor fly out the window >:D

*Bats it away contemptuously*

Please. I don't know how many times I've had that tried on me, but Master Balls don't work on me. And even if you did catch me, I'm rebellious, so I might just Crunch your arm or drop a thunderbolt on you when you are asleep. >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.