• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Now what kind of idiot cuts off a limb to make a point? Unless of course said point is they can regenerate lost limbs which I doubt you can. I you could then you wouldn't have been so against Zekrom eating your hand in the first place.

Psycho Monkey

Only two of those moves are even in Shedinja's moveset, and one of them is useless because Shedinja only has 1HP! Zekrom! Use Crunch!

Psycho Monkey

Good Zekrom! Here is your reward! *throws a cupcake at Zekrom*

(EDIT: I keep getting inb4'd too! Why does everyone post at the same time!? >< )

*noms on cupcake*

Hey! You're only allowed to have 4 moves! Damnit, where's that X Button? I need to pause so we can talk about thi-

You know what? Never mind. *Crunches Shedinja's entire body*

...Wow, excellent choices. (Because, you know, all of those are weak to Electric :p )

I'm Level 100, by the way, thanks to Rare Candies from the Vending Machine!

*Bolt Strikes your army to death and then into non-existence*

You never said Lileep. I was talking about the "leaders" of your army. And anyway, I think a Bolt Strike from me would kill them anyway XD

Edit: And I didn't even realize this was Post #300 :o

*sighes*

Alrighty then. You have forced my hand.

*Uses Toxic*

That gets around Wonder Guard AND Focus Band.

(And if you miraculously relearn Refresh, you will regret it.)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Thewarwayz, this isn't a thread for pointless RPing. And deliberately annoying other members is flaming, so consider yourself warned.

.__. I think I should have answered my summons earlier and stole another soul... It might have helped out a little bit but probably not.

Also as to cookies, I thought I was the only one handing those out today... D: Now my cookies seem un-special.... *Takes cookies that were to be handed out and eats them* merumph fdhsh dfhsasdfh dfhahs mpfgjds(Ha now no one gets home made cookies!) [insert smug looking witch here]

Psycho Monkey

What is this madness? It's warmer outside than inside! In case you're wondering temp inside is 15C and outside is 17C! :o

Psycho Monkey

I'm enjoying my spring-like first day of winter by going for a nice long enthusiastic walk and reading manga outside. It has been a very pleasant day! :)

@Wild Jr. It's a daily thing. Once I steal your soul it tends to escape little by little and find its way back to its host. I have to keep in check that I have all of the soul so everyday I steal back the bit that escaped~ It's nothing too drastic, just have to keep my stock in check is all~

Status
Not open for further replies.