• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the psychological word for wanting something you can't have? With my PS3 b0rked I'm suddenly getting the urge to play every game I own all at once! @_@

Um, I don't know, something like "You don't know what you have until you've lost it?"

PS: What's your PSN ID?

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
@Teapot Humanity? What's that? Is it something you eat?

@Wild Jr. It's rude to ask someone else's name without giving yours first :p In any case, Saiko_Monkii is my PSN not that it makes much difference at the moment. The new hard drive should arrive on Monday at which time my brother and I'll head up to Power Gamer and see if they can't salvage all of our saved data from the old one.

heh, I geddit. Psycho Monkey, Saiko Monkii.

Oh, yeah, mine is Wild_And_Mark
Just a fair warning, though, I share it with my younger brother, and he HATES Pokémon

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
We've had snow storm after snow storm this December and apparently 2013 doesn't want to end without hitting us with at least one more! A possible 15 more centimetres of snow on the way, and we already have multiple feet of the stuff that isn't melting.

Welcome to Canada :D

@Wild Jr. It's still not gunna work. I know the site and I know what you're trying to do d:

In other news, The thing I got for X-mas? Yeah that's called laziness and fat. We have so many sweets left over. Anyone want me to ship them some? I think we still have three pounds of fudge.

Psycho Monkey

It has been decided. For Otakon 2014 my group will wear the most fabulous cosplay of all.
195px-XY_Team_Flare_Grunts.png

Psycho Monkey

I've got good news, I've got bad news, and I've got meh news.
Good news: The new hard drive for my PS3 came today!:up:
Bad news: Just got back from Power Gamer and they can't get our saved data off of the old one:down:
Meh news: They gave us a place to call up but we won't be able to get there until next week and there is no guarantee that we'll be successful :@

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
May or may not do a newspost for this in a few hours, but happy new year to everyone in the UK! May your arbitrary new major unit of time be better than your last, and may you make massive fun of anyone who says "happy 2014th birthday Earth".

Happy New Year! *secretly planning to ruin celebrations*

EDIT: Secretly a little too late... :(

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

I lost my Pikachu in my Yellow Nuzlocke today. I could only laugh at the stupid creature as it killed itself in confusion. Really it only had three purposes: Beat Misty, get happy so I could get Bulbasaur, and learn Flash to get me through the Rock Tunnel. After fulfilling those three duties, I was happy to lay it to rest in Pokemon Tower. It was then quickly replaced by the much more useful Route 12 Snorlax.

I've actually been having a pretty good run. The only other Pokemon I lost was a Raticate who died against a Dugtrio. Raticate was then swiftly replaced with said Dugtrio because, to my great luck, it was the first Pokemon I encountered in Diglett Cave. Being practically 10 levels higher than the rest of my party made it so OP for a bit.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I really, really need to stop writing PMs to people when I'm half-asleep. XD

Also, +1! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Psycho Monkey

A Five Bad Band is where you have five villains who fill certain roles. Those roles have special names which pretty much mean leader, second in command, dumb muscle, evil genius, and token female. In the context of our pact, the arrangement is thus:

Evil Overlord: @Psycho Monkey (dibs on 1000)
Dragon: @ShinyZekrom009 (dibs on 999)
Brute: @Jariii (dibs on 1006)
Evil Genius: @Teapot (dibs on 1337)
Dark Chick: @JadaStark2015 (dibs on 666)

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I'm out of TaB and donuts. This saddens me greatly.
...As such, I've decided to learn more Minbari!

Fais en'shok!
That means, "avoid the enemy"!

...I think.

A Five Bad Band is where you have five villains who fill certain roles. Those roles have special names which pretty much mean leader, second in command, dumb muscle, evil genius, and token female. In the context of our pact, the arrangement is thus:

Evil Overlord: @Psycho Monkey (dibs on 1000)
Dragon: @ShinyZekrom009 (dibs on 999)
Brute: @Jariii (dibs on 1006)
Evil Genius: @Teapot (dibs on 1337)
Dark Chick: @JadaStark2015 (dibs on 666)

Is it expandable? To 6 people? I could be the joker of the group. Every group needs a guy to provide humour, right?

What?! I haven't abandoned the pact! I've just gotten busy with school and life 'n what not. I Still very much want my number 666 It is my place and I shall forever hold it. If I dont I will curse the person who steals it from me! D:<

-Edit- 271 to go~

Psycho Monkey

Very well Jada, you are forgiven. And Wild, pick a number that isn't already claimed or passed and you can be our Sixth Ranger.

Psycho Monkey

All we need now are two or three more people and we will evolve beyond the Five Bad Band +1 into a full blown organization! And if we double our current attendance we become Organization XIII!

Status
Not open for further replies.