• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Very well. We just need to fill in VII, VIII, IX, X, and XI so Crys can be our Larxene. Any more pawns minions people willing to join the fun? >:3

As far as claimed numbers go, which does Crys want? 1718? ;)

hmmm now how to go about recruiting these people without them freaking out... We can't really just whack them over the head and say welcome.... Can we?

-edit- 260 more to go~

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Should just do what they do in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (and presumably Portable Ops) - stick a helium-filled balloon to them, send them flying into the air, and grab them with a helicopter or plane. :3

We are aren't we? hmmm.. well If any one knows how to fly one then I guess that plan'll work... But I for one don't know how... Soo... Any volunteers?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And it's time to +1 this thread again~

SAY CHEESE.png

Psycho Monkey

*Makes his grand return from the Cheese Kingdom with a sack full of cheese and a cheesicopter.*

Also, since Dinova has so graciously volunteered to be Data's copilot, he is our newest member. I'm not giving you a choice either so pick a number Dinova! Preferably one that isn't 666, 713, 999, 1000, 1006, 1337, or 1718.

Yes you must now pick a number Dinova. There are no exceptions from the rules of our Organization.
(Aka everything that PM has set out for us to do)

WAIT, GUYS! HOW CAN WE FLY A CHEESICOPTER? Won't it just rip itself apart in 10 seconds?
Good luck, guys. I'll watch over the base, k?

Psycho Monkey

My bother got an IV bred Iron Fist Chimchar with Fire and Thunder Punch as egg moves over Wonder Trade. He already agreed to breed it for me! :')

Who said anything about losing? I'm fairly sure that the leader of this beautiful Organization knows exactly how the Cheescopter would work and if he doesn't like he said before. We eat it! That it all~
Besides I'm just a lackey at the moment. I don't have much say in complex matters of making thingies work for these people.

-Edit-
240 Left~ *dances*

Psycho Monkey

Well Mr. 982, since you did volunteer to be pilot you get to give the cheesicopter a test run. If you die, we will serve cheese at your funeral. If you live and this insane plan actually works then we will induct you to the Organization while simultaneously showing off how awesome we are which will influence others to join!

After all, the first rule (or at least one of them) of being an Evil Overlord is to make plans where you win no matter the outcome. In this case we either eat cheese or gain membership via Refuge in Audacity! >:D

Psycho Monkey

My laptop is one screwy machine. I turned it on just now and before the screen even came up the OST of Code Geass starts playing. I didn't even have the OST open when I turned off my laptop! Damn gremlins I tell ye! @.@

Psycho Monkey

It's been snowing nonstop for the last 9 hours or so and while a plow did come down my street, all of its work has been undone. It would be a real dick move if I were to order a pizza for dinner tonight. >:3

Welp it's been decided that I am not aloud to die until this truly becomes the worlds longest thread. (Thank you PM)
Anyways I'll be on and off because of finals.. But I'll still try to say something daily. But I make no promises.. Just.. No one take my number!!
225 Left~

Status
Not open for further replies.