• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Vorem Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now iam confused...it seems like a moltres but it isnt a moltres...so maybe a fletching?" Hikari Rubbed his head.

"Anyways Bolt use thunder shock!"Hikari punched the air while bolt unleash thurder shock at the wild pokemon

"No i've never seen anything like it" he pulls out his dex. the dex says "Flamou, The fire Camouflage pokemon. It replicats any attack or move that can be turned into a fire type move. its body usually makes trainers confuse it for a Moltres."

Hikari heard a noise behind the brush."Iam getting this one Nash!"
Hikari punched the air and Bolt unleash a thunder shock at the pokemon.

"Wow!Its a sentret!I dont saw one for ages!Alright use thunder shock again!"
Bolt unleashed thunder shock but he missed...the sentret used quick atack on bolt!
"Bolt!"The sentret got paralyzed.
"Lets Go Bolt use quick atack and then thunder shock!"
Bolt landed the two hits and then i throwed a pokeball and caught sentret

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Christ on a Velociraptor.
Okay. Notzuru? fang30451? Stop whatever you're doing and pay attention.

We have rules here. Rules that you are violating non-stop. In your rush to post a million times, you're forgetting that quality trumps quantity as far as posts go. This means no fricking one liners, actually putting some description and thought into your posts and being more mindful of your spelling and grammar. Third person, past tense, story format.

I've received multiple complaints about your conduct here, and if this does not stop, I will be forced to remove you both from the RP forums.

Name: Kai nirosuki
Apperance: (look at the trainer card I made for better looks) avreage hight and has nice, but casual clothing.
Type I am ok with: any and every
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Excuse me, are you um, Nash, by any chance?

"Hmm, me," Gale asked tilting her head to the side as she looked at the new trainer. Her partner pokemon, totadile standing beside her as she leaned up against the wall of the lab, "no, I'm Gale".

"Oh, I heard nash was the prof. Assistant, I have an egg here for the prof. Im here to get my first pokemon to.
I was told someone recently got a toadile, so I came to see if I can get a pokemon and deliver this egg" kai said showing her the egg.

"Well Sir Lodgepole is over there," the trainer pointed over to the professor, who stood talking on a pokegear. She motioned down to her partner who shuffled behind her a little more, "I just got my friend here not long ago, so maybe their the totadile you were told about".

"Oh? Sorry then here you go," Gale handed over the pokeball and took the egg into her arms, using one of them to grab a pokeblock to give to the totadile as he walked over to the other trainer, "just treat him nicely, okey"?

"Ok, say, since im new here, will u travel with me?" Kai asked the girl. Then his pokemon
Torchic came out of his pokeball and hoped on his shoulder." Wow a tochic, so cool" kai exclaimed. "Chic chic, torchic" the pokemon cried chearfully.

Name: Giro
Looks: black hair,green eyes,red jacket,black pants
Which type of Pokemon do you feel most comfortable with: ice type

Giro was in the tree with his cyndaquil. he picked some berrys but he falled "woah!" but he falled without being hurted his partner was to the he side "yeah cyndaquil im okay" Giro saw the two trainers chatting and he get involved "you two too are newbies?"

"Sure. I can't see anything wrong with that," Gale smiled totadile looking up at the two trainers. The water type watching them with a titled head, "thank you for the egg. By the way, my names Gale".

"Oh hi there! Umm yeah I'm new, just got my first Pokemon today. Oh and Kai, maybe you were give a shiny? If you were that would be a great honor and mean the professor trusts you a lot," the female trainer smiled adjusting the way she was holding the egg in her arms. The black haired girl used one of her hands to tuck the streak of blue in her hair behind her ear. She looked at the trainer that just showed up, "who are you? I'm Gale and this is my partner tota- Grey. His name is Grey".

"Cool, the little guy seems nice, hey, is that a cyndaquill, hats a super rare pokemon!! Say, are all of you going to enter the leauge?" Kai asked, putting torchics pokeball on his belt.

"I'm going to enter. I can't wait to show how strong I can be," Gale cheered catching herself before she dropped the egg. Grey laughed at his trainer and the girl shot the water type a look to which he only laughed more, "well be the best! Won't we"?

"Tota totadile," the water type danced in a circle as he cheered beside his trainer. The trainer and Pokemon wear matching smiles.

Name: Zenith Fukushima
Appearance: See my newest artwork.
Pokemon: Arudo the Grovyle (male), Dusk the shiny Eevee (male), Titan the Poliwag (male), Kitsune the shiny Vulpix (Female), Lord the shiny Ralts (male) and Blade the Scyther (male).

Post later gtg

Last edited:
As he walked next to gale, Kai was thinking about his dad whom he ran away from.
" so, do you know the way to the first gym" Kai asked, walking slower to keep pace with her.

"Oh, umm I was told it was somewhere on Valkery street," Gale hummed as she walked backwards in front of the other trainer, eggs still in her arms, "told it was a ground type gym. So you'll have to be careful if your challenging it".

"I'm not sure how this is gonna go. What if we lose? I'm scared a little bit to be honest," Gale gave a weak smile as she looked at the other trainer. She stopped walking when they reached a beautifully crafted building made of dark copper painted brick and white wood, "I think this is it".

"Hmm? Oh," Gale looked down as the egg shook and soon burst, a small lillipup now sitting in her arms, looking up at her. She smiled and grabbed one of her spare pokeballs, "hello little one. Would you like to travel with me"?

"Lil lil," the normal type backed happily nudging the ball with its head. She tapped the pokemon's head with the device and it shook three times before clicking, "well I guess I have a new friend".

Status
Not open for further replies.