• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Vorem Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You two, get to the pokemon center now" kai said, like he did with the steelix problem.
"Starly, go" he yelled.
"Now go now" he kept telling them, while starly batled the trainers.

"A sore spot on my head but that's all. He's a jerk. A really big one," Gale huffed rubbing her forehead as she tucked the hair that had gotten lose away. Her sash tightened so that it wouldn't fall. Her eyes narrowing as she watched everything happen, "I can take care of myself, Kai".

The girl's totadile was released and the two got to work instantly. Her stance proud as she stood beside Kai with a smile, "totadile use bite".

I have to go help them *Rushes back to gym* Go Tangela and use Vine whip. Now use Quadruple Slap. As The Guards Mightyena uses Dark Energy. Return go Pidove and use Steel wing.

"On it," as the flying type grabbed onto the water type Gale said the command. Grey let out a hush of water, completely knocking out one of the opposition, "let's do this".

Gale relaxed her stance, stands following in front of her eyes as they softened. She tugged on her sash as she watched her opponent, who threw out orders, "you said you were an heir but an heir should show respect and kindness. As they are the next to lead, you show none of this".

(Gtg night)
Gale put herself between the attackers and Kai. Grey doing the same as he protected his trainer, the water type water gunning and biting who ever got close. She and her pokemon fighting off attacks as saw everyone leave. She gave one last glance to Vincent who seemed to smirk and she recalled her pokemon, booking it out of the gym and toward the pokecentre.

(Gtg bed i will see you tomorrow and subscribe to deadswift24 aka Christopher Wilcox on Youtube cuz that me)

After healing pokemon he sleeps

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay. I've received about five reports of this thread. Most of them were about ChrisWeefee and The legend of pika. This made me review this thread and notice a metric effload of improper posts, tense changes, OOC blather, autoing, and the list is long.

Needless to say, any thread that violates the rules this blatantly and deteriorates like this will be locked. This one is no exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.