• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Vorem Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can have as much as you want, its just how you train them and how you care for them, gale and I may have started yesterday and won today, but one day, maybe tomorrow, we will loose, we wanna make our dreams come true, and, hey, can you keep a secret" Kai asked.

Oh I was wondering if I could travel with you guys that way I won't be so lonely. Chris says depressed. "Pid? Mudkip?" They both say confused. Chris wondering about his Uncle and Grandma...

"You did great," Gale smiled as she skidded up next to Kai, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she jumped from behind. The girl letting out a bubbly laugh, gently squeezing the boy's shoulders, "that was awesome! We did it, one step closer to the league"!

"Of course I'll help. We always help friends," Gale smiled releasing the boy from her grasp. Both Grey and Teala following her as she started towards the door. Grey turning to stare Kai directly into his eyes, making 'I'm watching you fingers at the boy' before turning and running up to math his trainer's pace.

"Only if you can keep this secret" kai said with a sigh.
He looked down at his shoes, and then at gale receving her pokemon from nurse joy.
"The secret is that I like gale" he told the trainer.

My Grandma Ruby and Uncle Charlie died. But look there is a Turtwig. Go Pokeball. Chris says depressed then excitedly. Yes a Turtwig I have 3 pokemon now.

I am ready to face the gym
Go Turtwig.

Go Gollett says the gym leader.

alright Turtwig use Razor leaf on Gollett
It hits and it is effective. Terra says for gollett to use gollett punch and it barely hurts Turtwig. Turtwig return and go Mudkip and use tackle on it. It Critical hits and Gollett is out-cold. Terra Sends out Cubone. Cubone bone-merang. It hits mudkip hard. and Mudkip faints. Go Pidove and use Peck. It pecks cubone and flips his skull backwards and Terra's Cubone faints and I win. Yes I did it.

While walking down route 2, a starly gets pushed out of a tree!
"Wow, are you ok little guy?" Asked kai.
"Gale, chris, we have to go back to quake town to get this guy to thepokemon center" kai tells the duo.

Ill grab Starly you guys go ahead and tell them that i am bringing him in deal. Chris says as he rushes with the Starly in his arms. 9 Poochyena and zigzagoon appear. Go Mudkip and use Mud-Slap on them all. Mudkip clears the way as Chris makes his way to the Center.

"Yes. We need to hurry though. Come on," Gale nodded her smiling fading as she started to worry about the pokemon they had found, "hurry. Come on. Poor starley, I wonder how he was pushed".

Kai lookes up at the steelix. "Chris, gale, go now" he said, with his head down.
He then torchics pokeball.
"I can weakin it enough for you to to get that starly to the center" he told them.
"Star" the bird pokemon said weakly, not wanting to leave.

"Ow! Where did that come from", Gale cried in surprise, clenching her right hand to her chest, a small amount of blood coming out of the cut on it. The girl barely keeping up with Kai as she friend not to trip, her eyes starting to tear up as her wound stung, "I got scratched, ow".

"Just keep moving and hurry," Gale yelled starting to panic, pulling Kai out of the way of a charging ryhorn. The girl stumbling back on a rock pulling Kai down with her, "woah"!

Kai throws turtwigs pokeball back. "My father, before I ran away, told me that I have to fight my own battles. Gale, this steelix is to strong, I might not see you after this if I loose, but I want to tell you this. Ever since I met you, I think I may have fallen in love. Now go" kai said, holding back tears.

Lois decided to challenge the gym leader later, after she trained her Pokémon. After several battles Draco had learned Dragon Rage, and River, the Ducklett, had learned Wing Attack. Then she came back to challenge Terra. Terra sent out Gollett and Lois sent out Draco, her Axew. "Gollett use Rollout." Terra said. "Draco dodge then use Dragon Rage." Lois said. The Axew dodged then used Dragon Rage. It hit its target and Gollett fainted. Terra sent out Cubone. Again, Draco dodged the first attack and used Dragon Rage. Cubone fainted. Terra gave Lois the Ruby badge. Lois thanked her, then ran to catch up with the other trainers.

"Kai" Chris yells as the steelix uses a move directly on Kai. When we get there explain what happened. We get to the center and They heal Starly and it flies on my shoulder and we find Kai laying on the ground by the tall steelix.

We reach Kai and i pick him up and i start to cry and scream his name for him to come back. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" as I yell as Gale and Lois pull me back.

The hurt torchic jumpes up and runs to the steelix again and again.
"Torrrrrrrrrr" shouted the pokemon, who surrounded its slef with bright light.
"Combustkin" said the new pokemon who replaced torchic

It's His Combusken. I say as I ask the Starly if i could catch it. "Star!" it says happily. I pull out a pokeball and Starly pecks the button and I catch my 4th pokemon. and My tears fall on Kai

Gale stood in the centre's main room, in her arms sitting the starley. The girl sitting on a couch with a distant look on her face. The girl sniffles a bit before tears actually started to fall. The girl's Pokemon sitting around her, Teala snuggled up to her leg as she tried to comfort the trainer, "I just hope they are ok".

"It's not mine. Nurse joy gave her to me to try and help calm me down. You attacked a Steelix head on with a torchic! I don't know anyone that stupid," Gale snapped releasing the gentle hold on the starley which flutter back to nurse joy. The black haired trainer standing to look Chris and Kai right in the eye, tears having left trails down her face, "and who does that anyway! Telling someone that they love them before getting themselves hurt and pushing the person they just told they love, that person not knowing if you died"!

"Keep it." Kai told the young trainer. "Gale"
He sat next to her.
"I know that we started our journy 2 days ago, but I like you alot, and chris tells me you feel the same way.

Kai hugs gale and starts crying. "Im sorry, I had to get you and everyone els out of there. I dont want to be like my dad and mh brother, geovanni. And I hope that if you do like me back, and decied to continue traviling with me, will you stay with me after our travels end.

I will continue with you guys because you helped me get over my fear of losing every battle I have. I need you guys a lot so gale will you keep going with us.

"thank you, Chris. Could you turn around for a moment, I gotta do something and I don't want you to see," Gale ordered one arm gripping onto Kai's shoulders while the other shooed away Grey and Teala away, the pokemon wandering away to see nurse joy and get pokepuffs, "Kai, just close your eyes please".

Status
Not open for further replies.