• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Vorem Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wow, a lillipup" Kai said.
Then, torcic popped out of his pokeball and jumped onto his shoulder.
"Looks like he likes lillipup" he said.
Then a rumbuling sound was heard in an allyway.
"What was that" he said, turning and looking at an abandoned pokemon.
"Wow, what pokemon is it, it looks so cool!" He said
"Tor torchic" the yellow torchic said in agreement

"What is it," Gale asked as she looked around the alleyways corner. The girl's totadile peaking around the corner as well, but looking around and seeming confused about what was happening, "I can't see what your looking at".

"Looks like, hmm, if I can recall, a....Pansage!" Kai shouted with glee.
"Sage, pan" said the pokemon, who ran to Kai.
"Hey he likes me" he said
"Do you wanna come with me" he asked the pokemon.
Without hesitation, pansage slaped the pokeball in kais hand, and the ball clicked.
"Ok, now lets take on the leader" he said, holding pansages pokeball in his hand, smiling at gale
"My mom was right, the girl I was giving the egg to was pritty" kai thought in his head.

"Alright! Let's go in," Gale smiled grabbing onto Kai's hand and pulling him up to gym's door. The girl pulling her black hair out of her face and into a loose pony tail with a light purple ribbon, "so which one of us are gonna go first"?

"Why dont you go, we both have pokemon strong against ground types" kai said as he opend the door.
Once inside, there was rocks everywhere.
The leader turns around and says "whos first"
"Ok, make this quick, I wanna have fun to" kai said with a giggle, walking to the stands. Have to go after this post.

"Ok! I'm going first, my name's Gale," Gale walked onto the arena, totadile following her with a proud stride, "we have come to challenge you for the ruby badge".

"Ok challenger! My name is Terra, gym leader of Plainson," a tall brow hairs woman of immense beauty stood at the other side of the gym. A golette standing beside her, "well then let's get to it".

Zen stood in the shadows." Looks like you have company Terra. Howdy." He grinned and waved." I'm just passing by an old friend so don't mind me." He stayed in the corner and Arudo nudged him." Ow dude WHAT THE FUDGE!" The Grovyle's blades cut part of his hand." Don't mind me." He called out, wrapping the cut and murmuring curses.

"It's seems I do," Terra smirked her golett taking stance in the fighting area. Gale's totadile on the other aside both Pokemon glaring each other down, "I'm going first! Golett use pound".

"Grey, dodge it and use water gun," Gale order as the ghost/ground type charged toward her Pokemon winding up to punch. Grey ducked underneath the fist and a blast of water shot out of his mouth, hitting the opposing pokemon's shoulder, "we arnt just push overs".

Name: Lois Lang
Looks: Short blonde hair, blue eyes, orange shirt, blue jacket (usually worn unzipped), jeans, orange and blue shoes.
Which type of Pokemon do you feel most comfortable with: Dragon type

Lois had gotten to where she needed to pick her Pokémon a little later than the others. She picked the pokeball she wanted and pressed the button. An Axew popped out of the pokeball. "Axew." he said cheerfully. "Cool. Are you ready to go, Draco?" Lois asked the Axew. "Axew." Draco eagerly replied.

Zen grinned." Impressive. Try a ice type move, freeze Golett then destroy it with water type moves." Arudo nodded and Titan began to hop towards them. The rest of the 'gang' converged on Zen. Kitsune, Titan, Lord, Blade, Arudo and Dusk all grouped together. The 3 shinies were quite a sight and all of them were sprcial to Zen in their own ways.

Terra smiled and waved her hand carelessly, her soft blonde hair curled to frame her face, "golett use ice punch and keep using it until I give you a new order".

The ghost type nodded and started swinging, fists encased in a blue glow, cold energy radiating off of them. Grey dodged the first few but was hit by the next, "Grey, block it and then water gun again".

The totadile did as he was told, right arm coming up to block the attack before shooting off another water gun, sending the golett back and out of arms reach.

"Grey keep out of Golett's reach and keep using water gun," Gale order and Grey, how had taken taken some hits, bracing himself with a nod. Terra and Golett stood with an air of arrogance, "we can do this".

"Golett use rollout," Terra ordered and her Pokemon ran forward before turning into a ball that went speeding toward Grey. The water type used water gun again and it held the ground type at bay, both Pokemon stuck in a state of attacking.

"She is a pritty good battler" Kai said.
"I dont know why, but I think I like her" he thought in his head.
"You guys should come back to your pokeballs" he told his two pokemon.

The trainer and Pokemon stayed still in their stailmate but slowly golett stopped, the pokemon thrown back unconscious. Terra seemed surprised by this but recalled her Pokemon and sent out her other pokemon, cubone, "cubone use bone club"!

The ground type charged forward and Grey used water gun again but the cubone dodged and gave the totadile a whack to the muzzle making the water type stumble back. The gym leader ordered another attack and Grey was ready for it, blocking the attack with his arm and blasting the ground type, point blank range with water gun.

"Alright, one more attack should do it" Kai shouted at gale.
"Sage sage pansage" said pansage, cherring next to torchic.
"I think my pokemon agree" he told her.

Lois headed towards the gym, with Draco on her shoulder for the time being. After she had walked for a while, a Ducklett appeared in a nearby tree. The Ducklett turned around and shook his butt at the two. Then he fired a Water Gun at them, which Lois ducked. "After him!" Lois yelled. "Axew!" Draco said as he leaped off Lois's shoulder.

"Wow, gales totodile is doing pritty good in there, another watergun should do it, then its my turn" Kai said, putting his hands behind his head.
Then, a ducklett flew into the gym, with an axew after it.

"We got this," Gale cheered, Grey nodding in agreement before charging the cubone who was still reeling from the last attack. Terra tried to get her pokemon to snap out of it but it was too late. Grey's water gun hit the ground type sending the cubone flying back, completely out. The gym leader growled to herself and snapped her fingers, a worker at the gym coming out of a back room and gave Gale the ruby badge, "thank you! Woo, we did it"!

Terra let out a huff but gave a bright smile out of spite. She sprayed her Pokemon with potions and gave them revives. She kept her cubone and gave Kai a sneer, "you go first, challenger".

Gale moved up into the stands with Grey and let Lillipup out. The trainer deciding on the name Teala for lillipup's name. The trainer turned back to the battle and cheered, "you can do it"!

"Ok, come out torchic" Kai said, throwing torchis pokeball.
"You are starting with a pokemon that is weak against ground types" Terra pointed out.
"Oh, I know, but my pokemon are my friends, and no mader the cost, we will pull through" Kai responded.
"Torchic, use Ember to surround cubone" Kai commanded.
The pokemon let out a tiny blaze of fire, surrounding cubone with a burining fire.

"Axew!" Draco cried. He jumped into the air and knocked the Ducklett to the ground. The Water and Flying type Pokémon fainted on impact with the ground. Lois threw a pokeball at the Ducklett and caught it after three shakes. "That's what you get for shaking your butt at us." she muttered as she picked up the pokeball. Lois then noticed where the Ducklett had led her. She waved at the trainers and the gym leader then walked over to the sidelines.

"Ok good job torchic, now jump in the air" Kai commanded.
The pokemon jumped in the air.
"cubone use bonerang" Terra commanded.
"Cu" said her pokemon, throwing her bone in the air.
"Now torchic, grab the bone with your feet" Kai commanded.
"Tor" said the pokemon, catching the bone in its feet.
"Now, throw it back!" Kai shouted.
"Torchiiiiiiic" shouted the pokemon, throwing down the bone back to cubone.
"Your shiny torchic is strong" said terra, waiting for the smoke to clear.

"Hi! Come sit beside me," Gale patted the bench beside her with a smile as she turned to look back at the battle. Terra let out a stale laugh and her pokemon charged through the flames, spinning around as he twirled his bone around to hit the torchic, "watch out"!

"Torchic, catch the bone again" Kai commanded.
Repeating the same stragity as it used last, the pokemon hit cubone."oh no, a critical hit" Terra said.
Cubone fainted and returned to its pokeball.
"Ok, go golett" Said the gym leader.
"Torchic, can you still fight" Kai asked.
"Tor torchic" the pokemon said happily.

Forum
Name: Chris Wilcox
Looks: Dirty Blonde hair, Brown eyes, Wears usually red clothes and jeans, likes to catch at least 2 starters per journey and loves to travel with others and always likes to meet new friends
Which type of pokemon do you feel comfortable with: Water or Grass or any type

Chris stared hesitantly at the three starter pokemon
Mudkip says "Mud Kipmud"
Treecko says "Ko Tree"
Torchic says "Tor"

I pick ........ Mudkip for my starter

Lois walked over to Gale and sat next to Gale. "Axew." Draco said. The Axew leaped onto Lois's shoulder. He waved at the girl. "Weird that that Ducklett ended up leading us here." Lois said quietly to herself.

"Way to go! Good job," Gale cheered both arms raised above her head in a bright eyed cheer. The girl's eyes shining in happiness for her friend, Teala and Grey standing by their trainer just as loud and happy, "you can do it"!

"Golett rollout!" Said terra.
"NO, torchic" kai said.
"Are you ok" kai asked the pokemon
"Chic chic" said the pokemon weakly.
"You my not be down for the count, but you need to rest" he told the pokemon
"Ok, pansage, we just met but im countin on you" shouted Kai.

Hey Look Mudkip A Pidove "Mud" Mudkip says. Let's catch it

We head into battle "Mudkip use Mud-Slap"

Mudkip uses it and it hits as the Pidove floats to the ground "Go Poke'ball" I say as I throw the ball and catch it immediately.

"Sage pan pan" the pokemon said.
"Ok, use razor leaf" kai told the pansage.
"A super affective attack!" The gym leader said with worry in his voice.
"Yeah, a one hit k.o" said kai, returning pansage.
"I cant beleve it, gale, we both won!!" Kai said with a cheer.

"Woah" Chris says as he has been watching Kai battle this whole time. "That was amazing, do that again and, it should be me and you battling though.

"Isn't this going great! Oh I'm Gale by the way," the black and blue haired girl waved at Lois and Chris as she pointed at the battle between the trainer and gym leader. She pulled the sash around her waist tighter so that it wouldn't fall and smiled happily as she watched her friend.

"Me and my girlfri...I mean my friend and I have to heal our pokemon, why dont you battle the gym, see how strong you are" Kai told him.
"I can use another challenger" Terra said, holding another pokemons pokeball.

"Ok, why dont you come to the pokemon centure with me and gale, me and her will help you train your pokemon, right gale?" Kai asked

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.