• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Vorem Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are a stupid idiot and I'm so angry at you right now. I want you to know that it was a dumb idea and I spite you for that," Gale grumbled but grabbed Kai by his shirt and kissed him gently before letting go and marching away, wiping her tears away and hiding her face as it bloomed into a blush. The girl standing in the doorway, her Pokemon beside her, "I'm still traveling with you, just need a little more time to myself. I'll be out back".

Gale sat at the back in the centre, totadile and lillipup training against each other. The girl strummed her fingers through her hair, singing softly to herself as she calmed down. Facing turning back to its original colour, the girl dusted off her orange tank top, the girl continued to sing.

Kai, gale, and chris walked into the gym. "Hello, is anyone here" he asked. Then, a pokemon hit him in the face. "Owwww" he shouted. "Hey, your a phanpy, arent you" kai asked. " you wanna come along with me" he asked again. Phanpy happily agreed and went inside the pokeball in his hands.
"Now, gale, who is the leader."

"Shesh! Don't scare someone like that. That's great, Chris. They can be loyal if you train them right. Kai, I believe that the ghost type leader is named Eeris. He's known to be uncaring and vicious. We news to be careful," Gale sighed tying her hair back into a loose ponytail. The girl dodging around a tall boy that didn't bother to move as he almost ran into her, "hey! Watch it"!

"I don't need to watch anything, peasent," the boy growled as two men joined him, both eating dark suits and ear prices, "but I guess you no nothing about manners".

Ok ill go first.

Go Mudkip. Dawson sends out Haunter. Mudkip use Tackle. It Hits but not much damage. Haunter uses Nightmare and almost kos Mudkip and Mudkip uses Mud-Slap and takes out Haunter and Mudkip also faints. Go Turtwig and it is a double battle now so I also send out Totodile and they use Razorleaf and Water gun and take both of them out and Turtwig evolves into Grotle

"Ok, pansage use energy ball!" Called kai.
The ball of solor energy hit gastly, who went flying back.
"Gale, how hard is this gymleader, like what is his weakness, does he think to hard, what is it.

"If I remember correctly he always ignores his Pokemon during a battle. Doesn't even give them orders just lets them run wild," Gale sighed still glaring at the tall teen and his body guards followed them into the gym. She turned to face the boy fully, "what do you want! I'm not sayin sorry if that's what you want"!

"You should be saying sorry. I'm the heir to the Habeat cooperation! My name is Vincent Habeat, now you will say sorry," the boy growled snatching the back of Gale's shirt and holding her in place as he got close to her face, "say sorry"!

"No," Gale yelled head butting Vincent and pushing him away, the guy holding his nose as he glared. Vincent's bodyguards went to move but he stopped them, "we don't need to waste time on these, idiots".

"Get away from her, phanpy, go!" Kai cammanded.
Phanpy was helping gale while pansage was taking down the gym leader.
"Does anyone have a leaf stone" kai asked, after pansage was hit by a psybeam.
"Phanpy, rollout now"

"Thanks, ok pansage here" kai said handing pansage the stone.
Pansage then evolved into semisage!!!

"Phanpy phan phan" said the pokemon, useig earthquake to defeat the remaining pokemon.
"And in technicality, I have won" kai said, takeing the badge.
"Gale, are you ok, did he hurt you" kai asked worried.

"Chris, oh no" kai said worried.
"Semisage use solorbeam now" kai commanded in a rage.
"Semiiiiii sage" said the pokemon.
"Gale, go" kai said, returning phanpy and semisage to there pokeballs.
"I will take care of this"

Status
Not open for further replies.