• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Zander sat in the back of the class not really focused on what the teacher was saying. Its normally pretty interesting in here but... Zander raised his hand. "Could you give us a refresher before we get into it?"

Professsor Cedar cleared his throat, "Professor Oak, is the leading expert on Pokemon and human relationship. He lives in Pallet Town, within the Kanto Region. He is the most commonly known for giving starters. Now what do you think of him and his profession?"

"I think its great. Professor Oak is the reason we have technology like the Pokedex, not to mention he's made several discoveries about pokemon worldwide." Zander could have kept going but felt it might have been a bit much.

"It's true. Professor Oak was a pioneer involving Pokemon Training, his Pokedex is an amazing invention." Professor Cedar said beginning to walk around." Then the bell rang. "Go get lunch," he said.

Zak stood up and began to left the room. He left and sent out his pokemon. "Okay guys, we need to train up." Tobias looked away. Andrew stuck his tongue out, and Burst snored away. Pax was only one who was taking this seriously. "Well that's a first," he mumbled after he made this realization.

Zander walked out of class and leaned against the wall waiting for Casys. Leo popped out of his pokeball on his own accord. "War!" he was pumped. "Calm down buddy, we're not training yet" he said with a soft smile.

After the bell rang, Flame got up from his seat and left the class to go outside. He sent out both Fletchling and Chikorita, Pikachu jumped from his shoulder, and he fed them all Pokemon food. Flame took out a sandwich from his bag and started eating.

(OOC How should we treat tms? I wanna get Brick Break on my Fomantis but it can only learn it through tm BIC)

Casys packed his things up and walked out of class. Releasing his three Pokemon, Casys said, "Guys, We're gonna be doing some intense training with Zander, so be ready!" Glace jumped up onto Casys' shoulder, Artemis let out an aroma that Casys came to learn meant she was happy, and Shiver let out a small puff of frost. "Now where is Zander," Casys said. Seeing him leaning against a wall with Leo, Casys walked over. "Hey man, what are we doing today?"

(OOC If you can ask Mr. Conebridge or get ahold of one. If you have one or find one, you can use him. BIC)

"Okay guys follow me," he said walking towards the forest. His pokemon rolled their eyes and followed their master in the forest. After a bit of walking he heard a rustling in a nearby bush.

Kat snapped out of her stupor once the bell rang. She sighed once more, picking up her stuff. Thats two classes that she hadn't paid attention to. Only now, she was hungry... She picked up her Pokemon and grabbed her sandwich from her bag, and sat down in some grass, her Pokemon nibbling at some Poke food.

Chikorita finished before anyone else and slipped away without anyone noticing. She explored around the area until she found Kat and her other Pokemon. The grass went to them and said hi, "Chiko!"

Zak turned to face the rustling bush. A Rhyhorn jumped out. "Rhyhron," it shouted.
"Tobias use Water Gun!" Tobias rolled his eyes. The Rhyhorn tackled the Palpitoad, and Tobias was pushed back. Tobias fired a blast of water. Rhyhorn stepped back and Zak tossed a pokeball.
Click
"Sweet, i caught a Rhyhorn." Zak said picking his pokeball. Then he sent out his Pokeball. He then tackled Zak, so Zak landed on his back. "Rhy, rhy." He happily shouted. "I'll call you Crash." Zak said. Zak's pokemon jumped on Crash's back, and Crash happily began to walk. All his Pokémon were enjoying themselves.

(OOC I deleted my thing pertaining to Zander's most recent thing so just pretend that I went to Professor Cedar to ask about where to find ground-types BIC)

"Use sunny day" said Roll as he was about to attack the wild pokemon "then use flame wheel" Roll shouted as Torchic use both moves at the wild pokemon

"Chikoo~!" Chikorita cried out enjoying Kat's patting. She then giggled when Kat mentioned where its trainer is, knowing that she snuck away when they weren't looking.

Roll then use a pokeball "your mine" he shouted as he throw the pokeball to make the catch. 1..2..3..click "yes!!!!" he cried as he cought his 2nd pokemon.

Kat raised an eyebrow at the giggle but then returned it with a chuckle. "Snuck away, I presume? Well, sneaking away is bad, but I can give you back during Pokemon Care if your trainer doesn't find you first." Kat smiled at Chikorita, then Lolita and Wataria came over to greet the new Pokemon.
"Popli!" Wataria greeted
"Ri" Lolita curtsied politely.

Chikorita smiled and went on greeting Wataria and Lolita, "Chikori!" She then extended her Vine Whips to shake hands with both of them. "Chikori chiko!"

Roll sent out his new pokemon and to his and torchic surpize there was a purple blob right in front "what is that" Roll ask to Torchic "torch" Torchic repiled

Chikorita smiled when the breeze was hitting them. She smelled one of flowers nearby and let out a relaxed cry, "Chikoriiii." A bit of the pollen got in her nose and Chikorita let out a cute sneeze.

"Yeah, somewhat. Most of my team hasn't even been trained yet, exept for Pax." Zak said. When Pax heard his name, climbed on top Zak's head and made a goofy grin. "Pan," he said smiling.
"My team isn't the strongest, but the're mine." Zak added.

"I think there great" Zander said with a smile. "So me and Casys are gonna be going to the other side of the island, Professor Cedar said its full of Ice types and its a real challenge to get to....you wanna join us? We could use the extra man power" he said while holding his hand out. "That is, if you can handle it."

"I can go after when we have free time after Pokemon care class." Zak said shking Zander's hand. "Besides my team can do handle it." He turned to face the new arrival. "My name's Zak"

"Great, we'll meet up later" Zander said before heading back to Casys. "Okay, Zak's gonna come with us when classes are over, for now lets do some practice runs" he said before walking out onto the battlefield. "Now this isnt a proper match, we're gonna spar and try and fix details or work on move here and there"

"Alright, then," Casys said, walking over. "I've been wanting to get Artemis into a battle, she's been itching for one!" The pink Pokemon cheered and waddled onto the battlefield, brandishing her small scythes.