• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Aerodactyl flew up over the school. He soared over the forest and over the Pokemon Center.

"Lilli!" Lillipup shouted with excitement.

After a while Aerodactyl landed in the courtyard and Airalyn and Flame got off. "Thanks Aerodactyl" Airalyn said, and he flew off. Airalyn ran off to class and found that she was the only person in class. She sat down and started to look at her notes from yesterday.

Kat was so tired, she didn't even bother brushing her hair. She had thrown on just jeans, a t- shirt, and a sweater. Wataria and Lolita were on her shoulders. They skipped breakfast; for some reason, none of them were hungry. She sat down at her desk and immediately dozed off.

Casys groggily sat up in his bed. "Jol!" Glace cried as he fell from his spot on top on Casys, head. Shiver yawned as she stood up from her small nest of blankets, a fine layer of frost covering them. Casys looked over at the windowsill, where rays of sunlight were pouring in, to see Artemis hunkered down, her leaves spread wide. Casys remembered something from the Pokedex about Fomantis absorbing sunlight to level up and eventually evolve. Casys put on a pair of black jeans, a dark purple t-shirt with a Toxic Badge design on it, and a plain black zipper-hoodie. . He slipped the necklace around his neck, put on Uncle Burgh's bracelet, and turned to his Pokemon. "Glace, Shiver, return!" Casys said as he returned his Pokemon to their respective Balls. Casys decided to leave Artemis in the room so she could absorb sunlight in peace, after all she was a nocturnal Pokemon.

Casys headed down to the cafeteria for breakfast, grinning as he smelled the Grumpig Bacon and Oran berry pancakes. Grabbing a tray and piling it with goodies, Casys picked a seat at one of the many tables and released Glace and Shiver, setting bowls of Pokemon and berries in front of them. As Casys sat there chewing his pancakes, he had a nagging feeling that he was forgetting something. "Mr. Conebridge's assignment!" Casys said out loud. He wolfed down the rest of his food and raced back up to his room to grab his tablet so he could type out the assignment and head to the printing lab before Battle Class.

Zander got up early that morning and walked to Professor Cedar's to ask him some questions. "Excuse me, do you know where I could find Ice types on the island?" He asked with a confident grin while Leo puffed out his chest.

Casys, assignment in hand, walked into Battle Class and picked a seat in the back. Glace scurried over to the wall, attaching himself to the electrical socket. The overhead lights flickered ominously, and Casys ran over to the wall, detaching Glace from the socket to prevent him from absorbing more electricity. Shiver giggled on the desk as Casys scolded Glace, returning him to his Poke Ball. Returning to his seat, Casys pulled out his necklace. He stared at the intricate pendant, the smooth stone in the center, when Shiver moved one of her arms forward. Casys moved it away and said to her, "What did I tell you? You can't touch!" Shiver pouted on the edge of the desk.

"Ice types," said Professor Cedar, you can find then on the northern tip of the island, but be careful, it's a long walk." Then he walked off looking for Flame and Airlyan. He didnt ant to make an announcement, cause that'll ruin the surprise. "See ya Zander," he said as ha walked off.

"Okay thanks" Zander said before heading to his first class. He walked in and saw a small number of people had already shown up, one of them being Casys. He walked over and sat down, Leo approached Shiver and waved hi. "So I know where we're gonna start our training today." Zander said as he tugged his hood over his eyes and slouched down in his seat.

"Oh, yeah?" Casys replied. Shiver hopped off the desk and walked over to Leo. "Artemis is a nocturnal Pokemon," Casys explained to Zander, "So I'm gonna be doing separate nighttime training with her."

After the Aerodactyl ride, Flame was making his way to his first class until Chikorita came out of its Pokeball. "Chikorita?" Flame said and Chikorita ran off, wanting to play chase with Flame. "Chikorita come back! This is no time for games!" he said as he chased it. Chikorita giggled and bumped into Professor Cedar.

"Man I hope no one is late today" Zander said while taking out a granola bar to eat since he skipped breakfast. At least I wont be the one getting in trouble this time Zander thought as he snickered to himself. "So you finish your assignment?"

Casys showed Zander the assignment. "I did mine on Shiver here." Shiver hopped into his lap at the sound of her name. "She evolves with a Dawn Stone into Froslass."

Shiver dropped down onto the floor, following Leo. "Don't go too far," Casys absentmindedly called after her. He turned back to Zander, "I dunno where I'd get a Dawn Stone, but I wouldn't want to force evolution on her."

"True, although she may wanna evolve later. If she does choose to she's gonna be able to learn a plethora of new moves" Zander sat there and thought of the possible evolution's of Shiver, since he's never been to Sinnoh before they were all inaccurate.

Airalyn realised that nobody was in class yet so she wandered outside and saw Professor Cedar.

"Hi Professor Cedar!" Airalyn said

"Lilli! PupLilli!"

Mr. Conebridge walked inside the room, along with Zak. Once inside, Zak took his seat.
"Okay class, settle down," said Mr. Conebridge, "Please pass your assignments up to the front please."

Professor Cedar faced Airalyn. "Hello Airlyin, i have a gift for you during Pokemon care class," he said grinning. Then he looked at his watch. "We better hurry to Pokemon history, I'm subbing for Mr. Jenkins, he's sick." Then he rushed ahead. "Come on, if you enter at the same time as the teacher, you can't be considered late.

"Okay..." Airalyn said, she wondered what the surprise was

She quickly sat down at her desk and brought out her notebook.

(OOC. Gtg, Just pretend I'm there the whole time and I'll get the gift when I'm back. BIC)

Chikorita looked at Professor Cedar questionably. Flame found her and brought her back to her Pokeball. He then rushed to class and sat down in his seat. 'Alright I'm not late,' he thought, 'Luckily I found Chikorita before she could bother the professor.'

(OOC this is Conebridge's moveset assignement. The evolution one is after lunch with Cedar. BIC)

Zak sat at his seat as he passed his paper up. "I bombed it." He thought to himself. "I shouldn't have spent that time catching andrew and taking those naps." He had finished it during breakfast that morning.

Once Mr. Conebridge received all the papers he assigned a chapter in their text book involving Type match ups and sat in his seat.

Maaaan I hate paperwork! he thought to himself as he flipped open a textbook and started the assignment. Leo peaked in to the classroom and grimaced at the book work before walking away. Lucky... Zander thought as he saw Leo leave.

Mr. Conebridge glanced up. "Then turn it in to Professor Cedar, after lunch, and no talking," he barked. Then Mr. Conebridge opened up a laptop and began working.
"Wow, he's strict," Zak thought to himself as he opened his textbook. He likes Professor Cedar, more then the other teachers. Mr. Jenkins was too boring,m and Mr. Conebridge was too strict.