• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Kat smiled at the sight of Fomantis finding it's trainer, so much so that she hadn't noticed her Pokemon join her. ((ooc: shhh I hear your logical complaints already, but please put them in the complaint bin *shows trashcan* bic)) Wataria blew a bubble to get Kat's attention. Kat smiled at the two and pulled them into a hug, before putting on on each shoulder, standing up.

Flame smiled at Casys for catching a Pokemon. "Congrats!" he said to him. Pikachu and Chikorita congratulated him as well, "Pikachu!" "Chikori!"

Last edited:
"Terra dodge!" Zander yelled. "Twig!" Sunny Day blinded Terra for a moment causing fire spin to hit. Terra was thrown back. "C'mon girl, you've got this!" Terra stood up shakily after the powerful attack. "Curse again, then attack with razor leaf!" Terras attack and defense increased once more before shooting a razor leaf at Torchic.

"Jump and hit hard!" Terra jumped into the air smashed into Torchic while being hit with Ember. An explosion was caused from the ember. *With the boosted attack from Curse that should've done a lot of damage....but that Ember must have done so much* Zander thought as the smoke cleared. Terra shakily stood back up, swaying as it did so. "Terra, we can stop if you want" Zander pleaded. "Tur!" it yelled before glowing a bright white. "Oh man!" Zander yelled.

Casys strolled out of the forest with the Fomantis, now named Artemis, in his arms. He found Zander in the middle of a battle with another trainer, using what looked like... Is that a Grottle? "Hey Zander!" Casys called. "Come check out my new team member!"

Crossing the gap between the two friends, Casys said, "This is Artemis!-" The Fomantis cheered as she heard her name. "-I saved her a girl from a wild Lurantis and she wanted to stay with me." Artemis nicked Casys on the chin, though not to be hurtful but rather playful. "I think she's itching for a battle but I'm gonna train her up with Shiver and Glace."

"Wow," Casys breathed. He reached out to pet Terra. "It's hard to believe she evolved so fast! You must really be working your Pokemon hard!"

"I know it felt kinda sudden. Turns out my pokemon have been going out and training themselves at night. Heck ive had em come back from training knowing moves I didnt teach them, although now that me and you are gonna start training together Ill have em stay in at night" he said feeding Terra an orin berry.

Zak sat in his bed. After he caught the Aipom, which he decided to name Andrew, his entire team had taken a nap. Tobias was seeming to warm up to him, and Andrew wasn't mean, just playful. Zak laid down with his pokemon and quickly fell asleep.

Zander scanned Fomantis. -
-They give off a sweet and refreshing scent. Cutiefly often gather near the tall grass where Fomantis are hiding.-
"Hmm pretty cool, im from Johto so I dont know a lot of the pokemon here"

"I lived in Unova before coming here," Casys replied. "That's where I met Glace. He was a gift from my Uncle Burgh." (OOC I know Burgh doesn't actually have siblings but I think it's a cool backstory on how I met Glace BIC) Casys looked up to the stars with a sparkle in his eye. "It's my dream to one day become a Bug-Type gym leader or even Elite Four member."

Last edited:
Flame made it back to his dorm and sat on his bed, hoping Airalyn was able to treat that Aerodactyl. He felt bad for leaving her behind like that, so he plans to apologize to her. Flame brought out Fletchling and the TM for Steel Wing. He used the TM on him, and Fletchling learned Steel Wing. He had both Fletchling and Chikorita return to their Pokeballs, and went to sleep, with Pikachu laying next to him.

Zander smiled faintly. "Sounds like a great plan, im sure you'd make a great Leader or Elite Four member." he yawned loudly. "We should probably turn in for the night, we've got quite a bit to do tomorrow"

Kat walked out of the forest, a Pokemon in each shoulder and yawning. She got into her dorm, and was about to clock out for the night when she noticed a box on her bed. She opened the card on top. ((ooc: sparing you from hearing an average super long mom letter bic)) Apparently, mom had sent you a "surprise". Thats what thw card said. Kat opened there box to find it immediately overflowing with foam pieces. Curious. When she finally found it, not was she surprised. An egg. She examined it, but she couldn't tell what it was. She smiled to herself and wrapped the egg in blankets and put it somewhere safe. She then went to sleep, her Pokemon cuddling up with her.

Zander was walking to his dorm with his pokemon out. "Okay guys, we've got a training partner now meaning your daily training will become more challenging, because of this I want you all to stay in at night and only train when im with you. All his pokemon nodded in response. "Oh and Leo" Zander said looking at his pokemon. "War?" Leo tilted his head with a questioning look. "We're gonna practice that new move some more tomorrow, think you can handle it?" Leo nodded before flipping and walking on his hands. "Hehe, always ready to show off" With that he and his pokemon made it to the dorm and went to sleep for the night.

"Oh man, yeah. What time is it?" Casys said goodnight to Zander and ran back to his dorm. Just as he passed the receptionist, she called to him, "Casys, your mother sent a package for you!" He stopped in his tracks and walked back to the counter. "Really?" He asked. What could I possibly have forgotten? The woman set a rather large package in front of him. Casys returned Artemis to her Ball, and he picked up the box. "Thank you!" He walked up the stairs to room 27, unlocked the door, walked in and set the package down on his bed. Casys let Artemis out of her Poke Ball, and said to her, "Can you use Fury Cutter to open this package, please." She complied and the top of the box was ripped open.

Clothes, clothes, clothes, and more clothes. Casys sorted through everything in the care package, disappointed that all mom sent was clothes. He had just reached in to grab a pair of socks when his hands closed around a plastic bag. He pulled it out to find a bag of Gummy Wurmples. Thanks, mom. Casys continued to sift through the package until his hand closed around a wooden box. He pulled it out and, with his team crowding around, he opened it up. The sight of what was in the box brought tears to his eyes. Grandpa's necklace, Casys mentally gasped. He pulled it out, the blue stone in the center, glimmering in the moonlight, the intricate pendant, and the gold chain connected to it all. Shiver seemed to gravitate towards the stone, but Casys swatted her hand away so she wouldn't scratch the smooth surface. The second item was the good-luck charm that belonged to his mother. It was nothing special, just an old Metal Coat, but it had been what brought Casys' parents together (It's a long story). The third item was an Insect Badge attached to a small chain, presumably to be worn on the wrist, and a hand written letter from his Uncle Burgh that was meant to encourage him in his adventures. etting everything back in the wooden box, Casys changed into pajamas and hit the hay, Glace on his arm, Shiver on the floor with a blanket, and Artemis on the windowsill.

It was nighttime already. Airalyn didn't know where the others were and her Lillipup lay weakly at her feet. The Aerodactyl was on the ground asleep. Airalyn woke up the Aerodactyl. The Aerodactyl was all better and could fly again. Airalyn gave it one last potion so it could safely fly off. But it didn't fly off. It lowered itself down to the ground and signalled for Airalyn to climb on. She got on the Aerodactyl's back and it flew up. The Aerodactyl flew her over the school. She could see all of the students and professor's below her. The Aerodactyl slowly came to the ground and Airalyn got off.

"You can go now..." Airalyn said.

"Aero! AeroDactyl!"

Then, the Aerodactyl flew off into the night.

(OOC. The Aerodactyl will return to the school sometimes, I was also wondering if I could get my starter soon. BIC)

Last edited:
Zander was laying in his bed staring at the stars through his window when he saw the outline of something flying away. "Huh, Whats that!?" he scrambled to grab his pokedex.
-Aerodactyl, In ancient times, it ruled the skies. A widely accepted theory is that it went extinct due to a large meteor impact.-
"Well it doesnt look extinct to me" Zander kept staring outside till he fell asleep.

Airalyn lay on her bed with her Lillipup at her feet. Today has been a crazy day.

Airalyn woke up early that morning and quickly ate breakfast. She had about an hour until her first class. She wandered through the academy grounds with Lillipup in her arms.

"What should we do?" Airalyn asked Lillipup.

"Lilli..." Lillipup sighed.

Airalyn kept walking until she reached the garden. It was full of grass Pokemon.

Flame and Pikachu woke up at the same and went to go eat breakfast. After eating, Flame realized that still has 45 minutes until class starts. So to pass the time, Flame and Pikachu decided to walk around. Flame thought it would a perfect time to find Airalyn and apologize to her. After a bit of searching, Flame found her and walked towards her, "Hey Airalyn!"

Airalyn turned around and saw Flame and Pikachu. "Hi Flame!" Airalyn said.

Lillipup jumped out of Airalyn's arms and walked over to Pikachu.

"Lilli Lillipup!"

Pikachu jumped from Flame's shoulder and went to Lillipup, "Pi Pikachu!" Flame smiled and then turned towards Airalyn, "Look Airalyn, I wanted to apologize for leaving you behind yesterday. I just rushed off without telling you."

"Don't worry!" Airalyn said to Flame and Pikachu. She watched as the Aerodactyl flew down to the ground. She walked over to it and pat its head.

"Aero! Aero!" The Aerodactyl exclaimed.

"Wow! It's all better now!" Flame said and Pikachu was glad too, "Pikaaa!" Flame then walked up to Aerodactyl and said to Ava, "You really did an amazing job on healing it."

"Thanks!" Airalyn said, "Do you want a ride?"

Airalyn got on the Aerodactyl and Lillipup sat on her lap. She waited too see if Flame wanted to come on.