• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Very Best - Pokemon Academy sign-ups

Okay, cool.

Name: Piper
Appearance: (Profile Pic)
Personality: Shy, funny around friends, smart.
Pokemon: Vulpix (Firefly), Female, level 15, Moveset: Ember, tackle, quick attack. (Learns FireBlast at the school.)

Look bro, you have to get approved first, no matter how long it takes, and when and if you get approved, you must reply on the main RP, and when you do go there, you have to use third person if you are not talking, if you do talk, then you use quotation marks, okay?

Okay so you need to fill out a charcter bio. The template is on the first page of this thread. But i suggest you read all the rules for RPing and PRPing.

Sorry didn't see it. I will accept, under the conditions that you follow the rules. (past tense, no one liners, etc.)

Also, i want everyone currently still in the thread to abide by these rules. I've noticed that these rules have been broken, multiple times over.

It was a reminder for everyone, and because the fact you stated you were new to RPing. I'm not making fun of you or anything like that, but the quality of this thread has dropped and i'm trying to fix it.

name:champion yellow
starter:frokie
city:shalour city
gen:6
team:greninja,aloan raichu,shiny talonflame,hawlucha,sylveon,shiny piplup,mega lucario
rival:champion green
wear:ash clotchs
loves:pokemons,figth,sometimes relex

name:champion yellow
starter:frokie
city:shalour city
gen:6
team:greninja,aloan raichu,shiny talonflame,hawlucha,sylveon,shiny piplup,mega lucario
rival:champion green
wear:ash clotchs
loves:pokemons,figth,sometimes relex

Okay, okay okay hold on a minute.
We have a character sheet to follow with the rules for Pokemon Academy. This neither follows them nor answers what is asked. You can find the information on the first page of this thread.

Uh hey there? I'm pretty new around here but I've been around the roleplay scene a while and I'm really looking for a Pokémon role play I can sink my teeth into. So I'm gonna post a bio and hopefully you guys will approve!

Name: Jake Murlock
Height: 5ft 8
General appearance: Whilst Jake isn't all that tall he makes up for that with a decent physique, his body well toned after hours outside that have given him a wiry frame. His hair is a mess of deep browns and his hazel eyes are excellent at conveying the boys emotions. A spray of freckles can be found across the bridge of his nose and he has fairly thick dark eyebrows to boot. Overall he is a fairly good-looking chap but nothing extraordinary. As for clothes he normally wears a pair of dark denim jeans and a button up shirt that is black with white rings around the collar and sleeves. Coupled with this he usually has a navy blue jacket over the top and finishes the look off with a pair of black sneakers.
Personality: Jake is your average 17 year old hopeful Pokémon trainer, adventurous, full of life and compassionate. But on top of that he is extremely ambitious and headstrong, leading to some unfortunate confrontations in the past. He wont let anybody get in his way of being the best and is always looking for ways to get stronger. In the meantime however he better learn how to make some friends...

Pokémon:
Titus the Tyrunt.
Titus may be young but he more than makes up for his inexperience with raw power. The little t-rex is playful and often doesn't quite know his own strength or size, routinely being too rough when playing with other Pokémon. He is extremely loyal to Jake as he is the only trainer and friend he has ever had.
Ability: Strong Jaw
Moves: Fire fang, Dragon tail, Stone edge and stomp.

Uh hey there? I'm pretty new around here but I've been around the roleplay scene a while and I'm really looking for a Pokémon role play I can sink my teeth into. So I'm gonna post a bio and hopefully you guys will approve!

Name: Jake Murlock
Height: 5ft 8
General appearance: Whilst Jake isn't all that tall he makes up for that with a decent physique, his body well toned after hours outside that have given him a wiry frame. His hair is a mess of deep browns and his hazel eyes are excellent at conveying the boys emotions. A spray of freckles can be found across the bridge of his nose and he has fairly thick dark eyebrows to boot. Overall he is a fairly good-looking chap but nothing extraordinary. As for clothes he normally wears a pair of dark denim jeans and a button up shirt that is black with white rings around the collar and sleeves. Coupled with this he usually has a navy blue jacket over the top and finishes the look off with a pair of black sneakers.
Personality: Jake is your average 17 year old hopeful Pokémon trainer, adventurous, full of life and compassionate. But on top of that he is extremely ambitious and headstrong, leading to some unfortunate confrontations in the past. He wont let anybody get in his way of being the best and is always looking for ways to get stronger. In the meantime however he better learn how to make some friends...

Pokémon:
Titus the Tyrunt.
Titus may be young but he more than makes up for his inexperience with raw power. The little t-rex is playful and often doesn't quite know his own strength or size, routinely being too rough when playing with other Pokémon. He is extremely loyal to Jake as he is the only trainer and friend he has ever had.
Ability: Strong Jaw
Moves: Fire fang, Dragon tail, Stone edge and stomp.
Okay you're good. Now here's the rundown. It's about mid-way through the students second week at the Acadmy. They have two teams that determine, where you sleep, and what youre morning classes are. The teams are team Red and Blue. You are team Red. There are 4 current teachers. Mr. Jenkins (Pokemon History) Mr. Conebridge (Battling). This are the morning classes. Red goes to battling and blue goes to history. Then they switch. then Lunch. Then Pokemon 101 with Professor Cedar. Then there is Dr. Larse. Then free time, diner, then bedtime.
Whew that was a mouthful

Okay you're good. Now here's the rundown. It's about mid-way through the students second week at the Acadmy. They have two teams that determine, where you sleep, and what youre morning classes are. The teams are team Red and Blue. You are team Red. There are 4 current teachers. Mr. Jenkins (Pokemon History) Mr. Conebridge (Battling). This are the morning classes. Red goes to battling and blue goes to history. Then they switch. then Lunch. Then Pokemon 101 with Professor Cedar. Then there is Dr. Larse. Then free time, diner, then bedtime.
Whew that was a mouthful
Great, I will get straight to my first post :D

Actually some questions. Who else is on Red team? Also what time is it currently in the rp? I see somebody just went to bed but only a few posts earlier somebody was talking about lunch...