• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Very Best - Pokemon Academy sign-ups

Name: Zinnia
Appearance: Zinnia has light brown hair, a pink fedora, a pink skirt with white leggings, black boots, and green eyes.
Personality: Zinnia is a sweet young girl who loves flowers and more!
Pokemon (their level, name, moveset, and gender)

Cottonee
Nickname: Bushes
Female
Moveset: Fairy Wind, Synthesis, Cotton Spore, Razor Leaf

Flabebe
Nickname: Ai (love in japanese)
Female
Moveset: Fairy Wind, Disarming Voice, Razor Leaf, Lucky Charm

I spent a lot of work nicknaming them, since usually I don't nickname my pokemon...but still! Hope you like it! :)

Name: Alya
Appearance: Red hair, blue eyes, wears a white tank top, a blue jacket to cover her shoulders and a skirt.
Personality: Sweet, loving and brave and will face any one.

Pokemon:
Eevee
nickName: snow
Female
Moveset: Bite, Tackle, Attact, and leer

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure how I should reply to that last post, if you can only have one character...

Also, question: Mind if I make a little form now for a Pokemon my character's gonna find and catch later on in the RP?

Well what should she be in charge of? Also she needs to be older to be a teacher and we have a lot of teachers. Professor Cedar, Mr. Conebridge, Mr. Jenkins, Light, Dr. Larse.

But for the Pokémon info you will catch that is fine

Idk. We have Cedar who is Pokémon 101. I'm not sure breeding is a class possible to put in there. To be honest, do most people even know the schedule for the academy?

I know I don't. xD

Here's that form, then!
Name: Felix
Species: Nidoran M
Personality: He's quiet most of the time, like Marvin, but is extremely loud when battling, always wanting to win to make his Trainer proud. Felix is a messy eater, not one for manners. He really is very smart, though, helping Marvin come up with new battle strategies.
Level: 19
Moveset: Fury Attack, Poison Sting, Focus Energy, Peck

Okay kids gather round, as I tell you the daily order of the school days.
Breakfast
Red goes to Battle class with Conebridge
Blue goes to Trainer History with Jenkins
Then they switch
Lunch
Everyone goes to Pokémon 101, with Professor Cedar
Then dinner
Free time

Weekends, you can do whatever you want.

Last edited:
I noticed that the RP is definitely starting to fade, I think maybe if the school term ends soon. It'd be nice to end the RP instead of having it just die.

Actually there a quite a few people who post, trying to contiune the story. At the moment, I am unable to post, due to me challenging someone to a battle, and they deciding not to be part of this RP. Leaving my charcter stuck. And remember even though we do't have the same number of people posting, doesn't mean that the RP is dying. More like it's reforming. I'd say it's getting closer to the first quarter, but not at the end of the semester yet.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
good I like this RP and my character hasn't hatched her egg yet. any RP can go on forever as long as people are interested and I feel this one will

I like this one as well.. its fun and quite fun
I think maybe Snow ...well since i can't make a teacher will just go to a another trainer.

I though that because that RP is very long so far and starting to get confusing. You could make a 2nd version? The RP has sometimes gone days without posts and then it pops back up again. I can hardly tell what's happening.

The warning was given quite some time ago, and the quality has improved of people's posts. The biggest problem is people's lack of coordination. Everyone gets focused on their own individual story, they forget about the main picture, allowing long time gaps between posts. I'll keep it on this thread, and a good idea would be to talk and discuss possible plot points and such things.

*Lights raft on flames
*pushes raft surronded in flames away while floating on water*
*the water burst into flames*
I think the RP is angry.