• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Very Best - Pokemon Academy sign-ups

Yes, but you can only start with one. You can catch more on the island during your free time.

(Sorry for the slow response, i slept in)

It should be considering the events of Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 are only like two years apart. Its not a big time jump, and there was been hints that this is after the known pokemon timeline.

Suddenly, Kat is glad she skipped breakfast, since she remembered where the meat came from

(I always wondered how they knew to classify Pikachu as the Tiny Mouse (maybe it was Electric Mouse, I forget) Pokemon, if there aren't any mice?????)

Name: Becca
Appearance: Long Brown Hair and eyes, tan skin.
Personality: Hates Losing, and panics when pokemon faint.
Pokemon (their level, name, moveset, and gender) : A cyndaquil, Level 10, Cyndah, Smokescreen, Quick attack, Ember, Growl. Boy.

Name
Tori Strike
Appearance
Brown hair, blue eyes, wears a short pink parka, damaged jeans, and brown lace boots
Personality
Friendly, but can be sarcastic. Is very caring towards her Pokemon.
Pokemon
Vera
Delcatty
Level 20
Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Wild Charge, Sing
Ability is Cute Charm
Her attacks aren't very powerful yet....

Name:
Lane Pounce
Appearance
Lane has shaggy blonde hair with grass green eyes, he usually wears a black hoody with a toothpick in his mouth.
Personality
Lane is a shy boy whom doesn't speak often, he is impulsive and does whatever his heart tells him to do, he doesn't think before he act. However, he has a strong bond with his Pokémon, Hawlucha.
Pokemon (their level, name, moveset, and gender)

Hawlucha @ Power Herb
Ability: Unburden
EV's: 252 Att/252 Spe/4 Def
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Moves:
- Hone Claws
- Sky Attack
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge

Well... Here my one'

Name: Cerol Miller
Appearance: Brown hair, red jacket, blue pants.
Personality: Helpful, shy at first
Pokemon: Eevee, (name: Grey) lvl 4, move set: Tackle, sand attack, growl, helping hand, gender of Pokémon: Female
(and also, if you don't like the Eevee's name, may you please say to me name that you like?)

Last edited by a moderator:
If i said you were red then you are. The same with blue. Both teams have unversed classes before lunch and a shared class As in Red goes to Battle class, and Blue goes to History. Then they switch. Other then that, there isn't;t a way to distinguish other then what i said you were, and what morning class you have first.

I recommend, just say you were on the island the entire time, cause having students jump on from boats, instead of being identified from the hundred that are there, but having been identified as of yet.

So... I need to read previous messages, and write something? (like: Cerol going into the class, and sees two other people, and don't want to talk to them, cause he is shy.) Yes?