• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Very Best - Pokemon Academy sign-ups

Name: Zander
Appearance: Short spiky brown hair, hazel eyes, lightly tanned skin. Black and white short-sleeved hoodie, dark blue jeans, ad black shoes with white trim.
Personality: Usually calm, although when he's given the chance to see something cool or unique he'll go out of his way to see it. He's a bit mischievous and enjoys bending the rules.

Pokemon:
- Wartortle (Male)
Nickname: Leo (Leonardo)
Level: 21
Moves: Water Gun, Bite, Protect, Rapid Spin

Last edited:
Name:Audrey Age:11 Apperance:Black Hair,Wears a Popplio Jacket made from her Sister.Black little Shoes Personality:Loves Water Types,Nice Pokemon:popplio(Opal), Moveset:pound,Discharming Voice,Water Gun

I have the plan for the average day. This is for every weekday. The day that use ended was a Sunday. The next day is Monday.

Breakfast
Then red goes to Battle practice and blue goes to Trainer History.
Conebridge is Battles, Jenkins is history
Then the two teams switch.
Lunch
Then Pokémon care class, with Professor Cedar (Both classes)
Free time
Dinner
Bed

Pokemon care class is about that. It's pretty much the basics for all trainer, no mattter their dream. (Battler, showcase star, coordinator, etc.). If you notice, Professor Cedar is in charge because he would be the most knowledgable then the other teachers, in any kind of pokemon question.

Can somebody fill in for the teachers for me. I wont be on for a while. FYI Conebridge is tough, and Jenkins is kind of boring, and sophiicated.

Btw, I changed my Pokemon team. I now only have Lillipup. I transferred my Skiddo back home. Lillipup, like Ash and Pikachu, never goes in his pokeball.

Name: Lillipup
Species: Lillipup
Level: 9
Moveset: Tackle, Ice Fang

Also sorry for kind of acting like I'm in charge of the role play. It's just one of the role plays that I had so much fun on got locked for double posts and mega evolution, and I don't want that to happen to this one.

:(:'|:x:

Name: Kai Yuzui

Apearance, Dark Pitch Black Hair, A Long fringe which reaches his chin with dark crystal blue eyes, he Realy only ever wears his Skinny jeans and any type of jumper, he likes to keep things tidy so hes always clean, he wears black vans all the time and doesn't relay care if they get dirty. on his left wrist is a Z-ring, and on the other,a special Portable Pc Watch made by his Grandfather, but around his neck a key stone necklace, the last gidt from his Mother.

Personality: Kind, Quiet, Couragious, Caring, Odd
Dislikes: Evil Organizations AND annoying People

Skill: Ace
Specialtys: Portable Pc Watch made by His Grandfather, Z-Ring and a KeyStone Necklace

Last edited:
Name: Kai Yuzui

Apearance, Dark Pitch Black Hair, A Long fringe which reaches his chin with dark crystal blue eyes, he Realy only ever wears his Skinny jeans and any type of jumper, he likes to keep things tidy so hes always clean, he wears black vans all the time and doesn't relay care if they get dirty. on his left wrist is a Z-ring, and on the other,a special Portable Pc Watch made by his Grandfather, but around his neck a key stone necklace, the last gidt from his Mother.

Personality: Kind, Quiet, Couragious, Caring, Odd
Dislikes: The Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, Evil Organizations AND annoying People

Skill: Ace
Specialtys: Portable Pc Watch made by His Grandfather, Z-Ring and a KeyStone Necklace
Do you have an adim's permission, to have the Z-Ring, and the Key stone. They are heavily regulated and you need permission to have them for you r individual Charachter.

Also, im on, just kinda multitasking.

Name: Casys Orel'ia
Appearance: See profile picture but with purple hair and without the jacket thing.
Personality: Lone-wolf type but not against friendship. Takes battling quite seriously.

Pokemon:
Joltik
Nickname: Glace
Level: 20
Moves: Electro-Web, Bug Bite, String Shot, Absorb

Also, I have a question: If you accept me (:3) then should I start it as if I was there the first day or should I get onto the island on a boat for the people who missed the first one?

Name: Roselia Thorne
Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, feminine, obscenely short
Personality: Joking, go-with-the-flow, intelligent, level-headed

Pokemon: Azurill
Pokemon Nickname: Larima
Ability: Sap Sipper
Nature: Quiet

Well right now in Conebridge's class (battle) they are battling. If you just say you enter your classroom, ill start things off there as Jenkins.

Name: Roll the first
Appearance: short black hair with blue eyes and always wears a blue cape with a black shirt and pants with gold shoes
Personality: likes to help others and to get stronger

Pokemon: Torchic
Level: 6
Male
Moveset: ember & peck