• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Very Best - Pokemon Academy sign-ups

Character info
Name: Kitkat
Appearance:
Brown hair and eyes. Short. About 5 feet tall. Skinny. Tan skin.
Personality: Short tempered and quick to battle. Best friends with devan plays. Hates losing and her pokemon always come first.
Pokemon (their level, name, moveset, and gender):

Quilava level 25 Male
Dratini level 14 male
Larvitar level 19 Male
Pikachu level 23 male
Squirtle level 13 male

Character info
Name: Kitkat
Appearance:
Brown hair and eyes. Short. About 5 feet tall. Skinny. Tan skin.
Personality: Short tempered and quick to battle. Best friends with devan plays. Hates losing and her pokemon always come first.
Pokemon (their level, name, moveset, and gender):
Quilava level 25 Male
Dratini level 14 male
Larvitar level 19 Male
Pikachu level 23 male
Squirtle level 13 male
One pokemon, and please include their moveset.
You can catch more on the island or receive a starter from doing an honaorble deed.

hi guys I'm back may i join i made the thing

chip age 13

starter turtwig. gender: male. moves : vine whip razor leaf solar beam and leaf tornado. level: 17

city: twinleaf

appearance: purple eyes and a cap like red's but purple wears a green hood and sunglasses

personality: funny smart cool popular

Okay but try to keep posts to a paragraph. This thread is extremely lise to being shut own by an admin, and i'm sure no one wants that.

Fill out a charcter profile on the first page of the thread, same guidelines as a student, but they don't need to have the level cap. An example is Mr. Jenkins on the first post.

Name: Light Daniels
Appearance: a tall average looking man that was a red suit with black pants and on occasions wear's boat shoes with silver socks and has light blue hair with a red top hat.
Personality: focus on his work and helping students when needed
Pokemon: Pidgeot
Female
Level 36
Move set: Wing Attack, Peck, Brave Bird, & Take Down

I have no problem with that, but what does he do? Like does he help them exercise, like for a weekly class maybe?nI'm trying to get ideas for how to put him, due to classes being all taken up.

Maybe Cedar can have part of his class gym class once a week, and Light coaches it.

I have a question. Would it be alright if Dr. Larse's Greninja has the Battle Bond ability. If not then it's alright. I just thought it would be interesting for him to study its ability every now and then.

No, due to the fact i don't want Mega's or Battle Bonds in this RP. It's not really about the teachers and more about the students. Having a Battle Bond woudln't really work, due to it being about young trainers.