• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Very Best - Pokemon Academy sign-ups

Okay so this is where you can sigh up for the RP The Very Best - Pokemon Academy. I have already mentioned the requirements for this on the main page, but I'll repeat them. First off this is a RP staring newbie trainers as characters. That means no Megas for any of the students. Also have them with a weaker pokemon, instead of something super strong. The level cap for your student character will be 25. You can and probably will get stronger and exceed this sometime in the RP, but for the beginning, please set you 1 pokemon at this or below.

Charachter info
Name
Personality
Pokemon (their level, name, moveset, and gender)

My student
Name: Zak Williams
Appearance: short black hair, teal eyes, black hoodie. Dark blue jeans, black sneakers. On his head he has a pair of black rimmed googles, that he puts on when he feels uncomfortable or is in an awkward situation.
Personality: Normally shy when in big crowds. He can open up easier when around good friends or his Pokemon friends
Pokemon:
Pax the Pancham
Male
Level 20
Moveset: Slash, Aerial Ace, Karate chop, Stone Edge

My teachers
Name: Harold Jenkins
Appearance:short, a little chubby. Always wears a light blue suit no matter the weather.
Personality: Mr. Jenkins biggest thing is being sophisticated, when he is around other. However when he is alone, he is anything other than sophisticated.
Pokemon:
Rosco the Houndour
Male
Level 34
Moveset: Flamethrower, Crunch, Shadow Ball, Headbutt

Name: Spencer Tuwe lAge: 16 Apperance: Long, black hair. Green eyes. Somewhat pale skin. A thin, swimmers build. Usually wears just a plain white v neck and a pair of black jeans. Will wear a black leather coat whrn its cold out. Black converse style shoes. Personality: Relaxed and fairly passive but also extremely loyal to his friends, and would do anything for them. Extremely sarcasric, especially when you irritate him. Pokemon:Mareep (Blinky)(Fem) Ability: Static. Lv:14. Moveset: Irontail (eggmove), tackle, thunderwave,thundershock cottonspore. (I would love to join if youll have me. I hope that this is ok)

Name: Mitch
Appearance:tall and slim. He has red hair withs a blue cap. He wears blue hoodie,a green tee shirt and jeans he also has black shoes
Personality:is what you call a time bomb by bottling all his anger then letting it all out in one massive explosion
Pokemon: axe the axew lvl 20

Moveset:dragon tail,dragon rage,thunder punch and tackle

New teacher profile
Name: Proffesor Cedar
Appearance: Older male with his grey hair slicked back. Wears a orange jumpsuit with a slightly stained lab coat over it. Wears neon green hiking boots.
Personality: Proffesor who runs Pokemon Academy. He refuses to act old. Instead he acts like a young man. He has all sorts of things in his lab coat pockets and people joke and say he has bottomless pockets. He has a horrible fashion sense and I'd a very goofy kind of guy. He is always open if his students need to ever talk to him and will help guide them through any problems.
Pokemon
He has two pokemon that constantly follow him around.
Buzz the Combee
Male
Level 40
Moveset: Silverwind, Gust, Stringshot, Bug Buzz

Jerry the Wurmple
Male
Level 27
Moveset: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Bug Buzz

Name: Flame Larse
Appearance: Dark brown eyes, black hair he has stand up a bit, height is 5'6, wears a burgundy hoodie, light greenish shirt, blue jeans, and black running shoes
Personality: Likes to make new friends and care for his Pokemon, also likes to stay positive
Pokemon: Pikachu (No nickname)
Male
Level 20
Moveset: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Brick Break, Thunderbolt

Name: Airalyn Chills
Appearance: Profile Pic
Personality: Shy, doesn't like battling, loves to study Pokemon

Pokemon:

Name: Ariel
Species: Skiddo
Moveset: Vine Whip, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade.
Level: 18

I'm gonna toss out another teacher, cause I'm gonna need some teachers soon, for when they reach the island, if you can, create a few teachers so we can get a few more.

Name: Ron Conebridge
Appearance: Black buzz cut hair. Large muscles with a tight black and white referee shirt on. Hanging from his neck is a whistle. He wears black track pants and black sneakers. Is physically in tip top shape, and can be easily considered, too muscular for his own good.
Personality: As battle instructor and Referee he has a large amount of battling prowess and knowledge. He has a rough personality, but he always means well. Beneath his tough big guy act, he's one of the sweetest and most caring guy out there.
Pokemon
Roxanne the Conkeldor
Female
Level 46
Moveset: Rock Smash, Detect, Dig, Rock Slide

Okay folks the time is now. The plan that I've been with holding from you guys is *drum roll please* Two teams. The Red team and the Blue team. Throught the school year, the two rival teams will have friendly battles and work and learn together. The team postings should be mentioned, very soon in the RP. If your just joining us, I'll set you up with a team to be part of.

(Not villain teams like Magma vs Aqua but friendly summer camp-like teams.)

Great and also if you need teachers, I got one.

Name: Stan Larse (Flame's Dad)
Appearance: Brown flowy hair, glasses that scientists wear, yellow shirt, lab coat, navy blue pants, and black shoes
Personality: A researcher who likes to research about Pokemon and care for them. He doesn't let his research take over his life. He tends to find a balance for his research and normal lives. So in a way, out of most scientists he a bit more care free about his research. However, there are times when he is serious about his research.
Pokemon: Greninja (No nickname)
Male
Level 45
Moveset: Water Shuriken, Cut, Aerial Ace, and Night Slash

The two towers are for the dorms and the rectangle is the general school. There are also off campus places like parks, swimming areas, and ridding tracks. The dorms are the Boy and the girl dorms. Teams will each share a certain number of floors. Team Red gets all odd and Team Blue gets all even.

Hey I have a few questions?
1. Is it too late to join?
2. Can I join even though I don't know much about Sinnoh? (I can be from another region, perhaps, which will work well with my next question)
3. Can I use a Pokemon from a newer generation?
Thanks! :)

1: no your fine
2: it's an island off the coast of Sinnoh that I made up so you should be fine
3: yes, but only one to start out withone, and please have a beginner. Its an academy for budding trainers who have little or no expirence. And you will be able to catch, newer Pokémon, later on.
(The academy is home to Pokémon from all regions)

Name: Danny Ibuki
Appearance:he has Black hair with blue eyes. He often wears a black trench coat with a black dress shirt,black pants, with a blue tie. In warmer climates he switches to a blue hoodie with black gym shorts

Personality: Danny is often a kind person. Although quick tempered, He can really tell good jokes when he's chill. Loves Puns and Salt. Sweet is his second favorite flavor.
Pokemon:

Saizo the Frogadier
Lvl. 20
Male
Moveset: Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Cut, Leer.

Fantastic!
Name: Kat Hashimoto
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, green-blue eyes, short. She wears back glasses, a white tank top with back accents, blue shorts, blue shoes, and blue camo socks.
Personality: She is very introverted and often likes to hide in the shadows, yet she favors fairy types types. She does have a bright side of you get to know her and can smile easily if given reason.
Pokemon: Popplio (Wataria)
Level: 5
Moves: Pound, Water Gun, Growl
Female

Edit: Side note for Wataria. She. Is. SPOILED. (Very similar to the Wataria I have in the games .-_.-)

Last edited:
Name: Danny Ibuki
Appearance:he has Black hair with blue eyes. He often wears a black trench coat with a black dress shirt,black pants, with a blue tie. In warmer climates he switches to a blue hoodie with black gym shorts

Personality: Danny is often a kind person. Although quick tempered, He can really tell good jokes when he's chill. Loves Puns and Salt. Sweet is his second favorite flavor.
Pokemon:
Saizo the Frogadier
Lvl. 20
Male
Moveset: Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Cut, Leer.

You're in

With the starters that the professor is giving out, I just want to say my favourite starters

Bulbasaur
Rowlet
Popplio
You'll get a choice

Fantastic!
Name: Kat Hashimoto
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, green-blue eyes, short. She wears back glasses, a white tank top with back accents, blue shorts, blue shoes, and blue camo socks.
Personality: She is very introverted and often likes to hide in the shadows, yet she favors fairy types types. She does have a bright side of you get to know her and can smile easily if given reason.
Pokemon: Popplio (Wataria)
Level: 5
Moves: Pound, Water Gun, Growl
Female
You're in

Danny is on Red
Kay is on Blue
If either of you don't know what I mean by Red and Blue, you might want o quickyl review the main thread and the discussion thread. But anyways enjoy.

Hey, but i think im gonna drop this rp. Its nothIng personal. Its just not a plot id really like to do on second thought. I am very sorry.

Assuming you meant Kat lol
Autocorrect, my one true enemy.

Hey, but i think im gonna drop this rp. Its nothIng personal. Its just not a plot id really like to do on second thought. I am very sorry.
It's cool. This RP's about having fun. If you aren't having any fun or don't like the whole storyline thing going, it best to drop out. It'd be better to say you're not enjoying it, then to let it drag on. I gotcha.

Headed off to bed. Eyelids feel like they're tied to weights. Metaphorically, not literally of course. That would hurt. I'll be on tomorrow morning around 7:00 am. it's 11:07 right now, so for those in different time zones, you can do the math. I would do the math for you, but it hurts my brain. Oh look it's 11:08 now. Well anyway. Good night.