• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

Gets a cringey 'Foxy Ish MaH HuSBanDO!1!11!' fanfiction.

'Ugh, that fandom is pure cringe. And I'm in the Hetalia fandom...'

Inserts a crazy fangirl having a tantrum because I like UkSpain, and not Spamano

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Gets a five-hour rant video by a crazy fangirl

"I hate this sometimes"

Inserts a single 'moo' that's slowed down to be two and a half hours long

~Rinko~

Gets a picture of you used those specific ballet shoes

"Huh, didn't know you did ballet"

Inserts a leafy onsondra of a mask, hood and cape (The Leaf Mask(AKA Axew)'s outfit)

~Rinko~

Gets a really cute figure with a button nose

"Awww... Cuooote figure"

Inserts a mini hang gilder

Last edited:

~Rinko~

sits through five hours of deleted scenes and gag reels from assorted star wars films

"How?"

Inserts a bit of orange pulp

*a Slitoling comes over and gets a Kermit the Frog puppet*

[Pokémon talk]

*the twigslinger Pokémon inserts a note that reads*

The advanced move of Bullet Seed, one that some adult Pokémon have trouble mastering. A barrage of seeds are shot in rapid succession at the target.

*the Slitoling gets a lot of dust coming out from the machine, as he uses an Aero Scroll to blow the dust away*

*the little Pokémon inserts a Fakemon plush*

*The Timer arrives in a dropped, bullet-shaped elevator and comes over, as he gets a little boy screaming about revival due to him having a ray gun*

*The Timer inserts a Prime Primer*

*The Timer gets a bunch of rather tall, pink shoes that makes him appear rather tall, though he doesn’t seem to like wearing them*

*The Timer inserts a note from the Ammonomicon MK II*

Matrix Cube
Bullet Timer, Active

Slows time to a crawl for a brief moment. Time is completely stopped during this moment if swapping weapons.

The art of utilizing bullet time was a fine art picked up by the gundead and various mages, though killing the past and future may take longer than usual now...