• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

*??? gets some electricity, while making a small geyser of water mixed with oil erupt from the ground after injecting it with a strange liquid from his tail*

[No response]

*??? inserts a shiny red ball*

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Gets a super-happy gardevoir

"In what world?"

Inserts a partly-broken (not beyond repair) microphone headset

*a Tachigon gets a load of static from the said headset*

Tachi... Ta, gon. [Translator required for translation.]

*The Tachigon inserts a Decagon after getting his Lvl Meter to 10*

*a cute little gecko comes over and gets a neatly packed bottle of citric acid and some kisses*

*the gecko inserts a note that reads: PSI DT-Beam Φ*

(Note: I almost screwed up if I didn’t edit my post in time...)

*Aneaino obtains another truth bullet*

An ordinary machine that can be used to deposit any item and get another in return.

No one knows how they were made however.

*Aneaino inserts a rebuttal that he had against his nurse*

“I was in the Poké Center when things got locked down just because someone escaped.”

*Aneaino gets a bit angry, as he uses Arctic Cuff on you before getting the list of people executed by the electric chair*

[Angered, incomprehensible speech so loud to where it could be heard in the vast vaccum of space]

*Aneaino inserts a rebuttal showdown, with only one truth blade that can’t refute against his argument*

-Gets metaphorically stabbed with a blade of cold hard truth. Unfortunately, the argument clearly was intended for another user, so it didn't do much of anything.-

"I mean, this is fine, I guess. It looks like there's some other stuff in here too."

Inside the vending machine itself was a pair of asterisks and a bag of, uhh, paint? Pepto Bismol? Blood wasn't supposed to be that colour, was it?
Who cares. This thread didn't require more than a few words in response to keep the game going, after all. At least the asterisks would come in handy.

*Inserts a matchstick*

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Gets a fired slip, that says a robot has taken your job.

“That’s not good...”

Inserts Buddy the Samurott, who strongly disagreed to going in.

~Rinko~

Gets a miniature blue whale plush and the machine breaks

"okay then"

Fixes the machine and inserts the tools used to fix it

~Rinko~

Gets and unwound ball (not actually ball) ow wool or string or something

"What is this even?"

Inserts a Calming scent puff