• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Stupid Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Because forum games are administration endorsed SPAM and we don't want people to gain benefits from spamming. XP

When will you ever grow a vague fragment of a brain, enough to prove that you are some form of an intelligent lifeform rather than a walking annoyance?

Depends on who you're talking to. Because I believe I succeded in growing a brain when I was told, or at least half of one. As for Blue Mew, only time, good gardening, and actually planting the brain seed is going to tell.

Why don't we have any body-part gardening guides? They would help a lot of people

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Wouldn't happen. The life of an admin is a constant race between the admin, trying to create better, more effective ways to annihilate n00bs and the universe trying to create better, more resillient n00bs. So far the universe is winning. >>;

Why?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Because while intelligent people use protection or wait to mate, stupid people breed like rodents thus creating more and more stupid people.

Anyone up for creating a eugenics program designed to eliminate stupidity?

I can dig it, he can dig it , she can dig it, we can dig it ,they can dig it, you can dig it...well maybe not you...XD

Can you die in another world?

Psycho Monkey

Because that is the way they were bread.

Why did it take over two hours for a twenty minute video to load?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Not really. I don't condone abuse of lepidopterids. >>;

When Psycho Monkey wrote "Because that is the way they were bread", did he actually mean 'bred', or is he attempting to imply that Border Collies are a forme of baked goods? >>;

Psycho Monkey

When Psycho Monkey wrote "Because that is the way they were bread", did he actually mean 'bred', or is he attempting to imply that Border Collies are a forme of baked goods? >>;

Dammit! I knew I spelled that wrong! >:(

And yes, I would kill Barney but only if we're talking about that child molesting purple dinosaur that isn't even a real dinosaur.

I haven't made any stupid spelling errors this time have I?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Because he didn't want to get slapped with a warning for giving me an epic headache trying to translate this!

(Note: This user was not actually slapped with a warning as this was a sarcastic slaughter of the English Language meant in good humor. But still. Ow.)

Why did the Amoeba cross the road?

(Note: nothing happened here. Nothing at all. There was no mental typo. Move along.)

You are putting more spaces than necessary between your words, I would stop if I were you

What is the one thing that Chuck Norris cannot beat (There is one force powerful enough to do it, look it up)

Status
Not open for further replies.