• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Stupid Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I't probably wasn't. Unless Brendan Savem has paranormal powers. Like Mime JR.
But then human. Hey, you like rollercoasters too?

Why am i so confused?

Probably not, but we all know WAFFLES ARE THE BUISNESS IN MAH OPINION.

I'm not mistaken. No I'm not.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
You dip shit, that's not a question!

Why is it whenever I think the world is getting better I meet an idiot?

Psycho Monkey

Because no one has a question or an answer

The current time is 5:15. Do I have enough time to get a masage before my 5:45 class.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Because THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW! SHINING... FINGERRRRRRRRRRRR! GO! GO! GO!

Why do they call them 'apartments' if they're stuck together?

Psycho Monkey

Because THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW! SHINING... FINGERRRRRRRRRRRR! GO! GO! GO!

That... that was pure win!! That made my day right there. Thank you.

Answer:
Because the other hobo owed the first hobo money, specifically change.

Spare some change?

It really stands for "Winning Internet For Intertainment." They were going to spell Intertainment with an "E" until they realized that it would be "Wi Fe" or "WIFE".

Why is there no school during the summer?

It's an annoying word that doctors at MIT use to describe when a patient is obsessed with taking things apart perfectly good things. and throwing them into the fire. I would know because Obama has antidisestablishmentarianism.

Why can't penguins fly?

Yes four months, but it's been warm the whole time, so under normal biological circumstances, it's germ free.

That is the reason people cook food right?

Because they never want to grow up. They want to move to Neverland.

Why does homework exist? (I'm looking for a unique answer not "to practice the stuff learned in class" Lolz)

Because there is a mountain in Norway that hires racoons to steal the gremlins' sweaters.

Why do guava halves taste like chicken fetises?

Because you consumed a bucket of chicken fetises before you had a bite of guava, so you only tasted the fetises and not the guava.

That is the reason people cook food right?
[quote author=Dyslexic Reindeer link=topic=6186.msg130087#msg130087 date=1263945943]
because I fed your grandma's soul to gypsies.
[/quote]
Is this gramatically correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.