• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Stupid Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, something to do with metaphysics or shapes or something. God is weird sometimes.

Does anyone like monkeys?

A rake (Old English raca, cognate with Dutch raak, German Rechen, from a root meaning "to scrape together," "heap up") is an agricultural and horticultural implement consisting of a toothed bar fixed transversely to a handle, and used to collect leaves, hay, grass, etc., and, in gardening, for loosening the soil, light weeding and levelling, removing dead grass from lawns, and generally for purposes performed in agriculture by the harrow.

What color does a orange have?

Because you're the Team Shadow leader, IDIOTICAL N00B!!! (vending machine game revenge)

Why does Zach's post count say zero while i encounterd like 30 posts from him?

That is something we shall never understand truely in the common breed of internet creatures. Until a genius with enough brains and free time comes along to crack the secret, we'll just try to make their population die out

Why does this same internet breed have a habit of flaming and hating everything, even though it is actually something that deserves to be good

...cuz we are weird...

What does Brendan Saven mean by, "Zach, you are the perfect idea of a Volbeat. You are faithfully pursuing your love's interest in a completely different topic.

And I must admit, she's not doing too well to take the hint."?

Because we forget it after leaving from GCSE's, there's hardly ever a follow on course, nor reason to use it.

Why Gavroche, why!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Of all people to answer this, it just happened to be me. Indeed I am sharing a room with a gang of Gorillas.

That was set up just for me wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.