• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Linkachu said:
I was called "a tool" by someone on the internet today. It's taken so long to get to this point... I'm so... proud. :'D
You're such a tool, Katie :'D

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh my eff!ing gods.
Just when I thought this series can't get any fucking creepier.
It managed to outcreep the original series and that's eff!ing saying something.

Edit: And several hours later, I finished FMA: Brotherhood. It was utterly bloody awesome - much more than I expected it to be when I started watching it. ^^

Hello, I'm back from Disney World! I was gone for a week, if anyone noticed.

Now, I have to make up the mountain of homework and tests I missed, so I don't have much time here.

Also, I don't see what's wrong with writing stories in school. I mean, I do it all the time. It's helpful practice for English, and besides, who doesn't like to create and share a story?

bar chords on the guitar are cool but for some reason bar chords on the ukulele bloody kill my hand. i am little chubby girl, i am not cut out for such painful exercises ;;

ShinyZekrom009 said:
Also, I don't see what's wrong with writing stories in school. I mean, I do it all the time. It's helpful practice for English, and besides, who doesn't like to create and share a story?
Hell if I know. I think the reason for the teasing is the fact I write in English (half of my classmates are rubbish at it and it's not my mother tongue). Oh well. I CAN'T HELP IT OKAY YOU BLEEPING IDIOTS.
Sorry I'm just tired and pissed at my parents </3

Well I've basically done what the teacher should have done and acted like an interrogation expert with 3 companies as my targets. Just to understand the work that was set.

In other news now I understand it I'm now too tired and can't be bothered to do it

EDIT: I did one piece of homework out of 3 luckily one doesn't have to be in for another 2 weeks and the other is looking at a webpage

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That feeling when someone's giving you the cold shoulder and you have no idea if it's because of something you did or if they've just been in a bad mood for days...

Either way, it's starting to get on my nerves. The guy's 46 and acts like a moody teenager. :?

One of the funniest things about being in band is watching your section leader scream himself hoarse. Of course, at my school, this happens every day, because me and the piano player are the only ones who don't absolutely irritate him.

Although I did purposefully bang on something a little too hard, and he started clutching his ear. >:D

Hmm I literally hate this work I don't wanna know how many teenagers are depressed or how many commit suicide or how many get bullied or attacked for their sexuality :x

It is so depressing, it is actually making my skin crawl and making me feel all weird and scared and stuff D:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Rileyixx said:
Hmm I literally hate this work I don't wanna know how many teenagers are depressed or how many commit suicide or how many get bullied or attacked for their sexuality :x

It is so depressing, it is actually making my skin crawl and making me feel all weird and scared and stuff D:

I can relate - on Tuesday, I was in a workshop for my course and we were told to mingle and share ideas with people to pick groups for our assessment in January. By the end of the mingling, everyone had formed groups apart from me and my friends Tim and Kon - the gay guys in the group. It was probably just coincidence, but it definitely felt like homophobic segregation to me.

So, I'm done with my English Comp II course~ ANd now I'm starting Intro to Sociology. Yayz. So I taught my teacher the meaning of the phrase "photo bomb", and he told us the meaning of the phrase "photo 'creep'". And no, it's not Lonely Island related like I thought :/

Also I want more Dirk in Homestuck ;A;

And yes. I am hyper. Hyper as a rabbit on adult chocolate milk.

OK, so this came up at my school during lunchtime today.

Me and my friends were sitting at a table. At one side was me and my friends who are fellow Percussionists, plus a clarinet player. We were drumming with our hands on the table, and then one of my friends says to the clarinet player, "Join the drum side!" and I saw a disc of chocolate-chippy goodness on one of their trays, and said, "We have cookies!" and pointed to it. Of course, we all laughed.

Sometimes I love the stuff we come up with. :D

I'll just leave this here.

tumblr_mb79akJwhM1r73b0co1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mb79akJwhM1r73b0co4_r3_250.gif

tumblr_mb79akJwhM1r73b0co2_250.gif

tumblr_mb79akJwhM1r73b0co3_r2_250.gif

Breath. Light. Time. Space.

Years ago, four kids lived in a state of peace. But on April 13th, 2009, a universe-creating game was put into motion. Only these players that risked their life and limb could tilt the scale of fate, however, anarchist Jack Noir corrupted the chances of success.

It’s been a long time coming and we’ve come across awesome heroes, many strong in their own right. Albeit these noble advocates have unparalleled powers, their worst foe is awakening in the throes of darkness. But somehow, they will be the saviors of the waking world.

(DUUUUUUN DAAA DAAA DUUUUUUUN)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Holy Zarq.

That is effing amazing. Are there larger versions of these animations somewhere? What is the source?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. Found the source. It's cosmicyawn on tumblr, and larger versions do exist in the original post (if you click the smaller ones). If you're going to link something amazing at least give credit where credit is due! <<

Having pizza for the 4th time this week and yes I'm aware it is only the 5th day of this week xD

I decided to be a fat, greedy pig and have 2 entire 12" to myself :D

xD Why must it be so unhealthy and nice D:

In other news I'm think of setting up a thread on the general writings board. Hopefully I can upkeep it past the first post, but it is going to be a Skyrim fiction. Might start writing it up after I finish my work today. So hopefully it will stir up my creativity as it has gone stagnant at the moment. Also it might teach me to write in proper sentences and to use my punctuation properly :D

Oh yeah I may have to warn you my characters will be or probably will turn into Mary-Sue's. I'll try to avoid the Mary-Sueness but it is just what my characters tend to change into x-x

I freaking hate my town. The employees at Walmart and GameStop have no will to work. GS closes an hour earlier than it is supposed to, and the employee at Walmart can't tell one game from another.

"Excuse me, the sign says that Pokemon Black and White 2 are out, but I don't see it, do you have it in another location or..."

"No... it's right there." *points to Diamond and Pearl*

"No sir, that's Diamond and Pearl."

"Oh, my bad man." *points to Black and White*

"Sir that's Black and White, not Black and White 2."

"Whatever, that's close enough." and he walks off. It just pisses me off!

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Psycho Monkey said:

Ah, good ol' Ohio State. Guess they weren't kidding with the whole "Best Damn Band in the Land" thing. I thought they were pretty damn impressive before, but that just raised my respect for those guys to a whole new level. Made me proud to be an Ohioan for a brief moment that did.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
P-O-K-E-M-ON, POKEMON!

(This damn song is stuck in my head. Just as ear worm-ish as the original version) :p

D: You got that stuck in my head now

Also gotta attempt to do an essay which contains over 300 different parts of a business, change my personal statement because I decided last minute on a different subject, draw a 100 page flipbook, think of a name for my animation and edit my university application by Friday.

I think I'm utterly screwed

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Rileyixx said:
D: You got that stuck in my head now

Mission accomplished. 8D

As for the rest... Daaaamn, Riley. Sounds brutal. Good luck with that! Don't go too insane... D:

Myself, I'm just realizing how much things are currently still up in the air for me. I've been out and about so much lately that I still can't really plan to meet someone at a specific time of day for anything because I'm never sure if I'll be actually be around/available then. It'll be nice once things have finally settled down, but I've no idea when that point will be. Could be by next week, could be by the end of the month. It's a tad frustrating. @.@

But ah well, could be worse. At least White 2 is a portable game~

Yeah, it is brutal. Woulda had it done ages ago but half the stuff got sprang on me yesterday. Like I said changed my mind yesterday and the essay was only explained properly yesterday so yeah |D Doesn't help that I have the attention span of a puppy. I was going to start doing yesterday but got distracted by the clock xD

Also DA stop making yourself more fugly, I don't like the new extend page thing D:

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Starting to wish I'd pre-ordered a copy of White 2, likely would have had it tomorrow. Time is moving really slowly till Friday. ;-;

Other than that.. starting to realize getting through 12 chapters of Black Butler before going to sleep was a bad idea after the resulting dreams. But, the long sleep allowed me to overthrow my cold quite well, so quite content. ^^

Yay, personal statement redone, university application almost done just needs checking through and gathered research for my essay.

Just need to eat and then begin the essay :3 Should have around 40% of it done by tonight. Then just power through the rest of it and do a simple flipbook tomorrow and I should be done ^^ Wanna be work free for a weekend of Pokemon :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Drat. Looks like I can't yet stalk Petey at his home. :(

But congrats! May it make its way to your home in a swift manner. ;D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Yeaaaaah. The excitement for me finally getting hold of White 2 tomorrow easily equals that of a young me on Christmas eve excited for presents the next day around about now. I get the impression if it wasn't for a cold making me so sleepy I'd be too busy thinking about Pokémon to sleep tonight. Yup, Pokémon still brings out a childishness in me. :'D