• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

i am great with kids. yes. im a great influence to them.
aneii5uyh7jqqetsxnat.jpg

the person below me has a younger sibling.

no. my hand writing is descent but not perfect. typing is easier, quicker, consistent, looks better and when i spell something wrong it underlines it.

the person below knows reference "swish and flick" are from.

swish and flick.
giphy.gif

to answer your question, no, but i will in a couple minutes so i guess you can call that a yes?

the person below me knows what pokémon is #10 in the original 150.

I once tried to learn the guitar, but it went very much not well. I do play the piano, though.

The person below me constantly struggles with inexplicable technical difficulties.

no! i don't want to watch other people perform their talents. id rather practice my talents.

the person below me doesn't step on cracks. cause if you do you'll break ya mommas back!
7EP2q1.gif

i should. but no. i should also transfer the pictures from my old phone to my new phone. I've have it for months and i still haven't done it yet for some reason.

the person below me thinks would like to be able to walk with their pokemon again (like heartgold and soulsilver)

Right generation, wrong game! My first Pokemon game was Pearl.

The person below me has been involved in a theatrical production at one point in their lives (and yes, school ones count).

yeah... its called workatopia its just like vacation except instead of swim you work, instead of relaxing you work, instead of eating you work, however much like work you work.

the person below me has a TV in their room

good for you! you enjoy your trip!

i edit almost all of my posts. it would be much easier for me to count all the posts i haven't edited than to tell you how many i have.

the person below me also edits most of their posts.

EDIT: i edited this post just because i can.