• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I did! The incredibles came out in 2004, the incredibles 2 came out in 2018 ,and since its 2020 that means we only have to wait 12 years until incredibles 3 comes out! so excited for 2032!!! woot! woot!

The person below me has eaten some form of chocolate today.

I have, a butterfinger. My favorite candy bar.

I did do 5 jumping jacks. My dog woke up and looked at me like im an idiot or something ,but I did it.

The person below me cried when this song came on during the show.

Im not crying! I just got something in my eye. both of them. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BEST FRIIIEEEEND!!!

I don't know if I did. I was really young when I watched it. Probably. I did watch it from the very beginning back when Ash left his home in pallet town. back when he had to get pikachu because charmander, squirtle ,and bulbasaur were all taken. also pikachu hated Ash. also pikachu was thicc back then too. Probably. I'll go ahead and say yes.

The person below me has plans to play pokémon mystery dungeon dx.

I know I do. Haven't bought it yet ,but played the demo... I got machop(main) ,and torchic(partner).

I have! I have! I been to the portland oregon airport! Back when I visited washington when I travelled back to texas I stopped off at portland oregon from one plane boarding another back home. Didn't stay there long ,but I technically went there. (I bought my dad a portland oregon shirt. it had a duck on it.

The person below me has a cell phone within arms reach.
bonus points if its in your hand.

I don't read much, I used to love Goosebumps, which is more horror than fantasy... I'll say no, I prefer horror to fantasy
TV shows I prefer either cartoons or comedy or documentary/reality shows (such as Hardcore Pawn, South Beach Tow, Lizard Lick Towing, Operation Repo, World's Dumbest, Shipping Wars, especially Hell's Kitchen)

person below me doesn't like the taste of tomato

Yes. As an example, one time I was playing a game with friends. I had to go, and so I assumed the game was over. So I had a little bit of fun and cheated, because I was about to leave and thought the thing was over... but it turned out they were planning to continue play without me, and then I felt really bad.

The person below me has a project that they want:need to finish but they have low motivation to actually get it done.

I have no trouble sharing arts via Discord or Deviant Art
at work its true, can't share much - social distance still in effect

person below me replies with their cell phone
(not always, but at times)