• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

ughhh... nooo, I'm bad with complicated numbers
do love simple math - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
all the other fancy stuff I'm bad with

person below me can't use their bed
--at the moment I can't, my two cats sleeping on the cozy spots--

I don't play Smash, would be fun for those who do, I don't know much about it to be honest

person below me dislikes getting up early in the morning

While I love Pokemon plushies, I really don't need to spend money on one when that same money can buy me food or gas in the future. I try not to spend very much, anyways.

The person below me has visited the Creative Corner in the last 24 hours.

not in the last 24 hours - was mainly sleeping and working, so not much time to be online

person below me has experienced ghosts or demons
I have both in Mexico and recently in the USA

finally a reply after almost a month of waiting
I can say so - I prefer to be around my cats than "humans"
all I draw are the Eevees, other foxes, and cats
and all my fun RPs and FanFics are related to either foxes or cats

person below me still doesn't have a Switch

an older Umbreon card from
was a birthday gift card - I take good care of it
doesn't matter what other more 'rare' or 'ultra rare' I get, it won't pass that Umbreon

the person below me has ice cream in their freezer

not at the moment, doing what I'm doing at the moment, enjoying it
feels like I get to help out my community, at restocking the shelves at the grocery store - gotten lots of good compliments while working

person below me keeps forgetting to change or update their profile info

I like unpopular pokemon. I got some of my favorite unpopular pokemon on my signature

Nope. Dogs over cats. I have a dog right next to me. Don't hate cats just prefer dogs.

The person below me has a book with the color blue somewhere on it within arms reach. (Doesn't have to be solid blue just blue somewhere on it)

I have a dog in my bed. It just ate earlier today. its stuffed. its an animal. Now toys in my bed though so yes by technicality ,and no based on intended response.

Edit: yes but they are at my parent's house.

The person below me knew starmie was water/psychic.

At first I didn't like it ,but it makes sense. so yes. Considering it possesses the appliances. The appliances are still physical objects and not actual ghosts.

The person below me enjoyed the pokéathelon.
Pok%C3%A9athlon_Dome_HGSS.png