• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

my first one was a shiny Mienfoo in Black 2, yes
even caught shiny Mightyena, and Luxio in Friend Safari on Pokemon X
shiny Wurmple in Omega Ruby, its not a Pokemon I like so I sent it via Wonder Trade (got a cuter Zigzagoon for it)
haven't gotten any shinies yet in Warphole
those are only the wild ones I caught (gotten more shinies in breeding)

person below me watches movies or TV shows while they play their main series games

nope, not that I know off, maybe in school but that would have been back in 2004, possibly can't remember

person below me at times, instead of getting good rest, is either playing games, watching videos, or drawing

Yes and no. The Pokémon look pretty decent in general, fairly close to the other regions, but I can’t say I care for the anime’s art style. Except battles, on recent battle was pretty epic. But otherwise, not really.

The person below me has at least one Pokémon song downloaded on a mobile device.

I still have it, in physical form, my first copy of SimCity for the SNES, no system to play it

person below me has fun online with their friends

D

Deleted member 284192

I am leading a fascist government on our minecraft server, so maybe my friends aren't having fun, but I certainly am.

The person below me had a beloved childhood stuffed animal that was recently torn to shreds by a pet or thrown out by their mom.

the story was fun and exciting, Zorua and Liepard my love of the gen
also 5th gen where I caught my first shiny (a Mienfoo)
I do love parts of 5th gen, not everything is peffect
no gen will ever be perfect - each gen does have lots of fun stuff too

v - loves cheese steaks

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Actually I came into Pokémon during the release of X and Y and X was my first game so they are once of my favourites.

The person below me is bilingual.

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
-.. --- . ... / .- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- ..- -. - .-.-.-

The person below favorite Pokemon game is Sun and Moon.

Last edited:

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
I'm not doing that right now but that sounds like a...good...idea... [CHOMP]

The person below me was a #BringBackNationalDex activist when Sword and Shield dropped and hates the games because they are extremely passionate because of this 'issue'.

D

Deleted member 284192

I'd say I'm neutral about that situation. Having all the pokemon in every game was a neat feature, but if they had cut it to improve other aspects (imo aspects that are more important) I would have been happy. While I enjoyed the games, can't say they didn't feel rushed and quite half-assed.

The person below me owns a stylish pair of heelys, and has gotten yelled at for riding around with them in a store.