• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Though it does have more messages, this isThe person below me, not Worlds Longest Thread. Plus, this is a game. Of course it will be longer, more peopole post here... I think..
The person below me likes Vaporeon. I dare you to answer.>:D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
BACON
@Teapot I think this is charms's longest thread, not "The World's Longest Thread." Nice try though.
The person below me agrees with me.
@Mr.Munchlax Yes I have used my in-game for competitive. HUGE mistake.
Well obviously this is longer than that thread, it's been around a lot longer. Plus The World's Longest Thread states the aim, not the reality. :p

The longest thread 'on 'Charms is actually Crush a Wish, with 5628. I posted a list at the time in the thread to set the goal.

And yes, I do like Vaporeon.

The person below me has been beaten to a post by someone in this thread.

You have to like it >:D.
And no, I wasn't.
The person below me listend to atleast one song from Avicii. ( if not, do it.)
Seriously?! Someone else posted at the SAME TIME? Nevermind, no biggy. Though the next person will have to reply to both of us xD!

No, I'm more of a role-play gamer since I play several games as if it's the same character traveling through different regions (with traveling companions, personalities and backstories for the people and pokémon, storylines that either go along with the game or I make up entirely, etc.) that's sort of like an anime/adventures manga equivalent to a Nuzlocke challenge- only with completely different rules and restrictions.

However, since I use my in-game teams for competitions, I do train them competitively from time to time so I don't lose every battle. Plus, I gave Showdown a try last night & it wasn't that bad

The person below me prefers watching dub anime over raw versions because they don't want to spend most of their time reading the subtitles

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So false, I refuse to use them if only because the overall damage output is less than if I use another move twice (Hyper Beam versus double Return? or even double Strength is more powerful)

The person below me experiences motion sickness regularly

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Success? Success!...Honestly, no, I haven't really, but then again, I haven't responded here for a while.

The person below me has exercised today

Well, I am a fusion of two Pokémon from Sinnoh, so no. I am a genius though, because I know how to type, talk, and how to heal myself when I'm poisoned.
Trainer or color?
The person below me is a person (Maybe I dunno)
Color.
The person below me knows why Gliscor is using Thunderbolt in my profile pic.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Totally (also Iain quit it with the Dangan Ronpa references only like 4 people here actually know what you're talking about XD)

The person below me is excited for an upcoming anime

Waffles.
The person below me hates my for stealing @ShinyZekrom009's post on The World's Longest Thread. It wasn't on purpose, I feel bad for doing it. I just wanted to keep the thing moving on so we could keep going toward out goal. @Teapot, can a please have 1111 back?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I don't hate you, I just found it disrespectful which is a huge berserk button for me. And I'm sorry for some of the harsh things I said.

The person below me agrees that what's past is past and should be left where it belongs if we are to move forward into the future.

Not in one way is that incorrect.
The person below me realizes that this is a sad song and only likes it/claps to the beat of it because it is catchy.
I have only ever heard this song once, and do realize that it is a sad song but everyone likes it because it is catchy. I will admit it got me clapping to the beat, but that probably happened to many of us. Don't worry if it happened to you as well, you're not alone.