• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Yes. My fave fruit.
The person below me has a counterpart (I know i`ve done this about 3 times already, but I`m out of ideas. Give me a break.)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Nope. Despite all of the voices in my head and all of the monickers I may go by, there is only one me.

The person below me is dazed and confused

If it's as adorable as the one in your avi, then yes.

The person below me has one really embarrassing secret that they're really ashamed of and will never tell anyone EVER. *rocks back and forth*

Psycho Monkey

Nope. I have no sense of modesty or shame and I'm proud of everything I do. I'm even proud of my worst mistakes because I learn from them.

The person below me has a baby! :o

My body`s sensitive to heat so, no.
The person below me is a humanoid Pokemon (please for the love of god let there be another one I`m tired of being the only one! T-T)

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Hate to burst your bubble... I was a magikarp for a while, but that's not exactly humanoid. Now I'm just my usual robo-self.

The person below me has watched an episode of True Detective

Yes, I hope. If not, there's always this!

kawaii_desu_judge_by_dorumon4x-d69yf2b.png

Lel, the person below me was startled by this^ picture.

Mr.RMA

Nope, never played it, never had a desire to play it. Don't even think I knew it existed until the developer made such a fuss about it.

The person below me has broken something recently, be it intentionally or unintentionally

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Nope~ I mean, my left hand is nimble since I play both viola and piano, but I'm not ambidextrous in the sense that I can't write with my left hand. Apparently though, said left hand, or I guess arm, is stronger than my right arm. XD

The person below me likes math and/or science

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Don't worry, male!Shiny hasn't been spotted in ages. And as I am the person you tagged, yes I do know :p

The person below me likes the background for today

Yup. That's immediately what I thought, though now it seems like the Dunsparce have overpowered @Teapot and are now out of control.

The person below me either knows about the why Pokecharms has Dunsparce as a secondary mascot or wants to know

A.I`m assuming this is an April fools joke but just in case... get ready...
B. I tend to think that Dunsparce is Pokecharms secondary mascot because of how Teapot has been here. (possibly)
The Person below me wants another TWEWY game for the 3DS or Crossover in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not really, I don't play games a lot XD

(as for the dunsparce thing, we have the Trifecta of Derp of Dunsparce, Bidoof, and Stunfisk, while our unofficial mascot is the Volt Tackling Fearow. All of these kind of... have a long story behind them, especial VT-Fearow.)

The person below me has more than 100 trophy points

Psycho Monkey

Didn't you know? The Evil Space Monkeys and the Dunsparce Legion have been on good terms with each other for years.

The person below me recently discovered a stash of candy from Valentine's Day. From the year 2012! :x

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Nope. #foreveralone

The person below me remembers the other April Fool's jokes on 'Charms from previous years, like SWO and KyuremCharms

Mr.RMA

Yup, and I'm already missing the much more orderly Smugleaf's reign!

The person below me did not expect the official size of Dunsparce when they first looked it up on the pokedex

They took over him, like they did to Poke- I mean Dunsparcecharms..
The person below me started the Pokemon Chalenge on Google Maps! I have..
Seriously, I found Sylveon, and not Vaporeon?! What a whaste.. :@

Psycho Monkey

*Holds up his old school flip phone* :'D

The person below me also has an old school flip phone because they find it more practical than those new fangled smart phones. :p

Never been a fan of smart phones that much, because they are so hard to type numbers to... And I do like flip phones better, I have one myself, next to my Samsung Galaxy Core.. XP
The person below me likes chocolate ( I have to know..) xD
Asked it so many times... What ever. :3

*makes finger gun* Bang. Whenever I stop feeling lazy, I'm gonna take one of those ketchup packs from McDonalds, and do the exploding condiment trick, or as I call them Ketchup'd, You Must'veTarded, and Relish'it.

The person below me can teach me how to sprite well, with Paint. (So frustrating... stupid freaking program can't make anything...)

Don't blame me, I've seen people with worse jokes than I can think of. My teacher handed out brownies today, but they weren't actually brownies, she handed out these. ---> E
Legitimate brown E's. Nice one, teach. Not really.
The person below me got that joke.
BTW, no, I am a noob spriter, but there's always sprite tutorial vids you can watch!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
(Tutorial vids only take you so far; you need to actually sprite to get somewhere with your skills!)

Nope; used to own ducks though.

The person below me has an annoying roommate