• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Nah. My method of combat is to strike fast and hard.

The person below me desires an endless spring to replace this frozen hell of a winter

Psycho Monkey

I did, but then I assimilated it and turned it into a Persona

The person below me has either played the Persona games or have seen the Persona 4 Anime

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
The animation was a let down for me but I loved the games from the first right up to DMC4.

The person below me has apologized to an inanimate object before.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Y'know, I probably have, I just can't remember...but knowing me, I'm almost certain I have at least once.

The person below me has prescription glasses

Psycho Monkey

Yep. Somehow I've maintained the same (slightly mangled) frames since 2002 :D

The person below me knows how to make a cheeseburger out of Skittles

True and False (?) Sometimes I'll have to wait for a long time to hatch. I only breed Magikarps. XD They are fun ♥

The person below me is hungry.

No, i'm not..
And @Flygonn I have free time after and before school, also sometimes at evening.
Don't worry, your life doesn't stink. Atleast you're not hooked on computer :'|
The person below me is eating donuts. Right now.

Psycho Monkey

Actually, you are the person above me. I just never explicitly said when. >:D
Also no. Not tired in anyway shape or form.

The person below me knows kung fu

Psycho Monkey

No, I'm the person above you. I think you might be slightly directional impaired and/or confused.

The person below me desperately needs original material

Psycho Monkey

You're talking to a huge Kingdom Hearts fan right here! It's my favorite video game AND I own an Organization coat to boot. If that doesn't make me a member I don't know what does.

The person below me is not a member of my Organization XIII (which currently only has 9 or 10 members anyway)

Yes. (mostly manga) The person below me agress that the medic is a spy.
@Psycho Monkey By the way there was 14 members of Organization XIII {358/2 days}, 5 died in Chain of Memories, 1 died in 358/2 days, and the rest where killed by Sora (events of KH II). However only 7 are still alive and only 2/14 members are still apart of the organization. If you`er lost, play Dream Drop Distance I`m sure it will make sense.

I`m not insulting you. I was just saying, sorry if I offended you. T-T
(The series is hard to understand time to time like Final Fantasy)
The person below me can`t spell simple words.

Last edited: