• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I wish, although some people say that I`m able to do a backflip from a handstand.
(I think it`s just their imagination)
The person below me has played The World ends With You.
(If you curious you can get it in the I-tunes store)

No. I hate hair decorations, and other things that make my hair look messy and weird.
The person below me is an Ace Attorney fan. (Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Ace Attorney; Investigations)

Yes. At first I scoffed at the idea, but now I respect the Fairies as an established Type. It's only annoying when Pokemon from previous generations are now Fairy Type and you forget. (Looking at you, Snubull!)

The person below me has a messy room.

(Also, @Vaporeonn I will be sure to check that out. Have you read NuzRooke? Hands down the best one I've read so far!)

Nope!
The person below me watched and read " The Hunger Games" triology. ( Well, the third movie isn't out yet, but the first and the second movie).

Yep. I'm an avid fan of THG. I read all the books before I even knew about the first movie!

The person below me has a Gym Leader (other then Whitney) that he/she hates.

Yes.. Chuck. When I was a five-year old, playing Crystal, I had no idea that Chuck would be so hard to beat. Nowadays.. he still is a pain in a neck>=O
The person below me plays the piano.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Nope! I do play keyboard instruments though. (Xylophone, Marimba, Bells...)

The person below me is a competitive battler.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I do love math and I find calculations to be very fun. I would just like to point out that I do not acknowledge calculus or any of its relatives as Math. I call that stuff mind rape.

The person below me has gotten lost inside of their own head at least once.

Pretty much, although I've grown weary of this game and am running out of ideas. (I need something more exciting, like a new H & H or Mafia, to bring back my enthusiasm for the Playground.)

The person below me likes wearing hats.

Very true.
And as to bringing back H&H or even Mafia(always mafia) I would jump on either (or both) of those if they came up... we could probably suggest them to be re-opened or something.

The person below me owns a variety of pets.(fish included)