• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

True, I need someone to trade with so that i can get Scizor without them taking it after saying they'd trade it back to me.

The person below me plays the Pokémon TCG card game.

False. Never gone up against one because I can beat the everything out of my cousins, who I could only Wi-Fi battle with at certain time. I'm so alone...;_;

The person below me had every subject for homework at one point.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Why would Magikarp need Hydro Pump? Everyone knows Splash is the most gamebreaking move in the series.

The person below me believes in the me who believes in Magikarp

Psycho Monkey

True. It all looks like gibberish to me

The person below me knows how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I know this one! Not that I will state the answer as it is complete gibberish.

The person below me is also under the strict rule of no dying for any reason.(Because I dont want to be the only one)

Hmmm... I guess so... I have a lonely kind of life style.
The person below has posted their trainer card on the post your trainer card thread.

Psycho Monkey

I posted one there and the other in my sig (which needs to get updated at some point)

The person below me has a ridiculously large sig

Psycho Monkey

I do, but only catch and release for science!

The person below me knew that today, February 27, is International Polar Bear Day before I told you.

...how...
horrifiedgilplz.png

The person below me has read Pandora Hearts

Psycho Monkey

Of course I like both. Both are awesome.

The person below me has lost a battle all because one of their Pokemon missed at a crucial moment.

False, i just joined yesterday and this is my second post. :\=|:

The person below me has secretly wished there was an option to join team rocket or any of the organizations in each game.

Psycho Monkey

Who needs the option in a game when it's way more fun in a fic. Team Neos represent! :arr:

The person below me has gotten in an argument with a squirrel

No- Wait, that did happen one day at the picnic.. That rotten squirrel stole my nuts!! I chased it for 20 min..
The person below me went on a ride with a Unicorn ( not a donkey with a cone stuck on it's forehead. A unicorn)