• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I do which is why I try so hard to find and catch the little buggers in every game they can be found in and get frustrated when they don't appear.

The person below me has not bathed in the last 72 hours

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Fal- I mean true! I'm totally a girl XD (though sometimes I morph into a shota blonde-haired Vocaloid, but that's another story)

The person below me likes meat

Psycho Monkey

No... I eat with my mouth. My hands don't have any entryways to my digestive system

The person below me has been lucky enough not to get sick this winter

True. For some reason, I almost never get sick enough to prevent me from being in school, and somehow, I've even been resistant to this advanced level of cold.

The person below me likes games that mess with the English language.

Well, I like acquiring them just because of their rarity, although their odd coloration is really the only difference. So, True.

The person below me is experiencing writer's block.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
No. Apparently when I was super young, my family had a SNES, but that's long gone...

The person below me is stuck in the wonderful game of Bravely Default and can't seem to get out.

False, I currently dont have any games that I am playing/am stuck in.

The person below me wants lord of the rings designed shoes.(because my sister is having me paint that stuff on her shoes.. >>")

I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. Now, if you excuse me, I have a private meeting to attend to.

The person below me is not part of an evil organization.

Psycho Monkey

It's true. I am just a vagabond slacker. Who leads an Evil Organization but that's neither here nor there

The person below watches Kill la Kill (and if the answer is no, you really should)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I have several, from the various events around Gens 4 and 5.

The person below me has a Speed Boost Self-Cooking Chicken