• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Oscillation: Fractured Skies (Discussion Thread)

Well I did say that in his bio, he'll gain a cruel sense of justice, planning to making him a villain who thinks he's helping people by going around and killing and/or drinking the blood of the bad people.

Not to sound edgy, but I was thinking Adrian would proclaim himself as a punisher rather than a hero because of his "justice."
Well, there'll be plenty of opportunity for that, especially given that the crystals try to pit worlds against each other.

Long as he doesn't go megalomaniac he'll probably be fine.
how the hell do i progress now
i can't think of a way
Im thinking about it too, but no worries.. There must be a way...
@kyuukestu
Is that letter laying on a floor or where is it?
The letter is on the stall walls, written directly onto the wall with marker.

Have fun progressing~

Both xD

Killing isn't disallowed. Some characters might frown on it and legally it's an issue; but, later on in the Rp, by about the second arc all's willing, you'll have a licence to kill within reason. Similar to what's granted to soldiers.

I do know Hydra's looking to kill and eat a member of the gang for his growth ability, so Adrian might not even be the most villainous of the OCs lol.
With all due respect, I am planning for it to be an incident and Orm is not going to like cannibalism

The girl bristled; but, apparently too upset to question Kirin's words, she gave a gruff 'Thanks', sweeping the flecks of tissue out of her hair and then taking off out the bathroom doors, the promise of bloody murder in her eyes. She muttered something derisive about 'dumb boys' under her breath and departed.
you do not know how fucking glad i am to see that my plan worked
androgyny for the fucking WIN
wOOOOO