• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Oscillation: Fractured Skies (Discussion Thread)

Should I start progressing the plot or would you all like some more time to cope with the Oscillation and discussion your changes IC?

Progressing the plot will involve a reaction from the Teachers/School Staff, but I'll hold off on introducing any enemies or fighting given that some people haven't had a chance of reacting to the Oscillation yet.

@Nukas @DarkHydraT @OmnipotentOnion @~Patriot~ @Inkscape @Gamingfan @sSoul @Sky_ @Clite of Dragonbow @Red Gallade @NotAPokemonRanger @BurbleBurble
Personally I'd like some more time for character interaction

I should note progression will still allow for character interaction. The Principal would make an announcement for students and teachers to gather at a designated location and then the teachers would begin to check on their classes to make sure that every student is unharmed and accounted for.

That census would be the ideal place to pause and have character interaction imo, because it will put all the OCs in the same place, and is a less chaotic setting.

I should note progression will still allow for character interaction. The Principal would make an announcement for students and teachers to gather at a designated location and then the teachers would begin to check on their classes to make sure that every student is unharmed and accounted for.

That census would be the ideal place to pause and have character interaction imo, because it will put all the OCs in the same place, and is a less chaotic setting.
"everyone is unharmed"
"several people are maimed and slammed into lockers"
aight lets get the body count starting bois
in all seriousness im kinda waiting on NotAPokemonRanger for a reaction then im all good

Should I start progressing the plot or would you all like some more time to cope with the Oscillation and discussion your changes IC?

Progressing the plot will involve a reaction from the Teachers/School Staff, but I'll hold off on introducing any enemies or fighting given that some people haven't had a chance of reacting to the Oscillation yet.

@Nukas @DarkHydraT @OmnipotentOnion @~Patriot~ @Inkscape @Gamingfan @sSoul @Sky_ @Clite of Dragonbow @Red Gallade @NotAPokemonRanger @BurbleBurble
Gimmie a day or thre before plot kicks off, odds are we'll need a while

With that and the feedback I got on discord I belive most people are ready so I'll post later on in the say to progress the plot.

Do keep in kind that Zola's predictive letters are very helpful clues that'll make your life much easier. Just a suggestion, but maybe you should find out as much about her as possible.

great it could mean
traitor,
of the valley,
or away
wait....

Traitor of the valley?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also this is unsettling as hell
i quote: "One of the teachers tried to talk to them yesterday, but they took him somewhere. No one's seen him since... There are people saying that they killed him, but I don't think so. I don't know how, but I can feel it...I think. He's not dead but something...worse. What could be worse than being dead though?"

wait hold the FUCK UP
the RP started on Monday September 19.
Zola's letter is dated as:
Tuesday
5:45 PM
September 20, 2018
is zola a fucking time traveller
zola's freak out happened in the morning right
then how the FUCK is there a letter dated from the next day
i dont understAAAAND

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
i quote: "One of the teachers tried to talk to them yesterday, but they took him somewhere. No one's seen him since... There are people saying that they killed him, but I don't think so. I don't know how, but I can feel it...I think. He's not dead but something...worse. What could be worse than being dead though?"
One question, Where did she write that letter, Mostly the "We're running out of food" part in the letter. It's fairly sus. It also applies that it already happened once before, "The sky ...it broke!" <- This line right here gives us clues that this already happened once before. She was probably hinting at the first Oscillation RP, I'm not sure but she could probably move her consciousness to different timelines and she was probably talking about the gymnasium on the first Oscillation RP Thread. She probably changed timelines, Wrote the letter on Tuesday, September 20 in the other timeline, Went back to her original timeline, or went to a new one and the timeline where she is now the timeline in this RP and this RP is lagging behind the other timeline, so that's probably why the letter was dated 20 and not 19. I'm pretty sure that Zola is writing this note in a different timeline, Since this note connects with the events of the other The Oscillation RP.
And no, It's probably not from the future since so far we havent seen anything like the note in the RP, And it mostly connects to the other one

great it could mean
traitor,
of the valley,
or away
wait....

Traitor of the valley?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also this is unsettling as hell

wait hold the FUCK UP
the RP started on Monday September 19.
Zola's letter is dated as:
Tuesday
5:45 PM
September 20, 2018
is zola a fucking time traveller
zola's freak out happened in the morning right
then how the FUCK is there a letter dated from the next day
i dont understAAAAND
Since Zola was experiencing prophetic visions, the letter is most likely from one of her visions. She likely wrote it after experiencing the vision, it has nothing to with the other RP. (She had a vision of the events happening the day after the current day in the RP)

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Since Zola was experiencing prophetic visions, the letter is most likely from one of her visions. She likely wrote it after experiencing the vision, it has nothing to with the other RP.
Then how is it dated September 20, Tuesday if it was from one of her visions? I'm only theorizing what the best answer could be with the info i have, and that's the letter, the other RP and this RP which isn't really a lot of information about Zola and the letter